[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cat421

Jaeha was telling Ina that he doesn't want to have to keep saying sorry to her by doing things that make her feel bad. So, he tells her basically that he just wants to be friends. But she says, lets talk about it later. I'll pretend I didn't hear what you just said and lets talk about it later.

thanks poptartsgurl for clearing that up for me! I'm so glad he said that and she totally deserved it. Maybe now she'll back off a bit b/c her jealousy was just getting out of hand. She was acting like she OWNED Jae Ha and this will make her realize that until he actually marries her, nothing is permanent and that her clingyness is a total turn off! She's been soooooo annoying in these last 2 episodes, trying to seperate JH & EY. I really like how JH doesn't let Lee-Na guilt trips him into doing things he doesn't want to do (like refusing her when she wanted to give him a ride), espeacially now that he realizes that he's in love w/ EY...

SDY is a hottie! *DROOLZ*

somehow i like the way he do the composing whenever and wherever with his hands and finger waving in the air..playing on the imaginery piano . or sometimes on the chair or whatever is near

.haha i remmeber this scene he later go ..sH ! ..to her constant chatter keke ..

108917.gif

Guest heowaymap

I had to finish my crazy study with a crazy subject for all nite long, :crazy: and if it was not for watching ep 9, i'm sure that i went psycho already! :sweatingbullets:

I like they way how JH turns out to be a very mischievous guy

keke so cute >.<

Remember the scene when he met this young boy, he asked for a chewing gum and the way he chewed it is so fun and adorable :D

snapshot20060405051718.jpg

then later, after returning from lunch, when this kid said something bout love, he just snatched a lollypop out of this boy's hand and put it in his mouth... OMG

i laughed alot... so funny :lol:

snapshot20060405052146.jpg

snapshot20060405051831.jpg

then, the scene of him stay behind EY when she was driving, haha... I'm really really surprised that he seems to enjoy teasing EY so much :phew:

snapshot20060405052427.jpg

something like "watch out"

and

look at his eyes... oh my my... he's sweet evil :P

snapshot20060405052442.jpg

the kiss scene, oh, poor Philip, I can see his shock and pain... :tears:

Guest cat421

And to comment on what everyone's been saying about EY and JH moving too fast...it seems a little fast...but remember that Phillip moved waaayy faster with EY, just because Phillip is more open with his feelings than JaeHa.

The reason why JaeHa and EY's relationship can move so fast is because both people are involved in the relationship and they both have a mutual liking for each other, whereas with Phillip and EY, it was only onesided.

But taking all that into consideration, I don't get why you guys are complaining about their relationship moving too fast. Isn't this what we've all been waiting for? And we're already halfway through the drama!

I mean, come on...if we're halfway through the drama already and the two leads haven't even outwardly expressed their liking for e/o, we'd be soooo ticked off! :D

I agree w/ everything you wrote! I'm definitely not complaining about the pace right now. If it wasn't for the new developement w/ JH & EY, this drama would have continued to lag w/ pointless scenes of Phillip. I'm now finally able to see Phillip as a SECOND lead. Now, there's no confusion of who is the main lead.

Guest mirah_2

wow...the acting is straight laughable..I guess u know there cutting some episodes when the pace of epi 10 is like 3 epi's in a regular 20 epi drama...I can see why this is getting low ratings...the plot and acting is horrible, but I still will stick with it. To me winter sonata is my fav k melo of all time...its too bad the PD stuck with this too long and he should just retire now.

haha i have to kindly disagree...why do you think the plot and acting is so horrible? i'm not a major k-drama buff, but i think, (in my humble opinion), that spring waltz is actually filled with some quality acting compared to the rest of the "season series" characters. e.g. the scenes where you can read their emotions through their facial expressions and body language. they don't have to say much, but you know what's up :) the characters interact with each other a lot more realistically and come off as more authentic, esp. jae ha and eun young.

there are some unneccesary dramatic moments between the characters, but not as much as the other dramas. and i think that's what attracts me to this one in particular: no more dying in the name of love, freaky incestual love, on and off amnesia, etc etc. i think someone on the board also mentioned before that this isn't as popular with the masses because it's kind of neutral, which i can def understand.

meh, but that's just my two cents.

the song that sung shi kyoung sings is veryyyy good.

does anybody have the original song?

u got to flip back a few pages someone reload it up ..i post up one version which is directly rip off from the drama it self but no one has the orginial song yet ~

^^ the night when he send his love through his music ~ ^^ i still thinking was the whole garden thing just a fragment of his emotions and thoughts when he is composing for this particular tune or did it really happen ~ ^^

=>CLIP 1

philip and chris playing the duet ^^ i think they are using other's people hands ~ but the feel of the scene was really good .

=> CLIP 2

^^ the cute car scene

=>CLIP 3

source http://enter.miclub.com

Guest _obsession

i can't seem to find any episode 7 & 8 HQ

were they posted before?

does anyone have them?(non clubbox)

Guest _*simplicity

oh snap those last couple of caps are beautiful luv. thank you!

i cant even watch 10 right now... my speakers died so depressing!!!!

oh wait, i own pg 138, my very first ownage of a drama thread! i am very happy... i dont think i deserve to own it though.... -runs away-

Guest bernice1980

Hi everyone! I'm quite new here..thanks for all the links and summaries. I have been addicted to this drama a lot!!! Btw, does anyone has the spring waltz ep09 with chinese or eng subs??? I found the link from imsky but it has been cut off half way...thanks alot!!!

Guest insideMYheart

the song that sung shi kyoung sings is veryyyy good.

does anybody have the original song?

Here are 2 of my links:

Here are 2 links for the song by Sung Shi Kyung:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/czdk55

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KL7TBUVJ

Btw, does anyone has the spring waltz ep09 with chinese or eng subs??? I found the link from imsky but it has been cut off half way...thanks alot!!!

Uhh, only English subs up to EP4 have been released. EP9 was just aired on Monday, English subs don't get released that fast.

Guest soonjap

Could someone please be so wonderful as to tell me what the dialogue exchange was between Jae Ha and Eung Young before the kiss?? Episode 10 w/ chinese subs isn't out yet!

Okay, here's the translation of the scene at the river bank right before the kiss:

EY: Why are you treating me this way all of a sudden? I'd like to know the reason.

JH: What reason?

EY: Is it such a big deal just because I didn't take care of the [musical] score?

JH: Aren't you being presumptuous? You may think I feel something for you so you naturally assumed it but you should check your self assurance on that. It's true...you were different from me so there was a fascination. I was bored in Korea so I thought of playing around with you, but...it's not fun anymore.

Archived