[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest mrshyunbin

i feel so bad for phillip :(

he looks totally heartbroken

and this had to happen right after he got hurt too

jeez it seems like there really rushing this drama

i like jae ha though too geez i never liked BOTH the guys in a drama before lol but seriously there both sooo freakin handsome and sweeties

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read a lot of people saying how JH move so fast on EY. already holding hands and kissing. think of it this way. JH was raised outside of korea so maybe he's acting like a caucasian. hehe. whatever, i love the way JH acts toward EY. he's actually very cute. he has this charisma about him that draws you to him. so tall too. i'm loving this drama no matter what the rating is.

actually u are right i did thought of that explanation too when i was seeing how he expressing himself ~ he grow up in a european environment ~~ there a more sense of freedom perhaps when you want to express yourself .~ .yes ! he reallly so cuteeeee!! when he open up !

plus he a musician .haha ..they are maybe more sensitive and yet when they express themselves it is really veryyyyy explosive haha ~

number ten was pretty good, but I think they ruined it with the kiss.

He told her she was nothing to him and that he was just playing with her

and then she slaps him. he kisses her... and she lets him.

doesnt really make sense but then again I guess this is after all a korean drama.

ahh i think is typical korean drama haha ~ but yes when the normal jaeha you might think he willl walk away and dun turn back since he just had said such cruel words .to at least have the detmination to make it last since he think he cant be with her yet i think the moment when he start loving her ..his heart is sooo vulnreable to her tears now ~ .aha so he got to turn back ~

but i doooooooooo like the way eun young respond .at first she was abit pulling back since THIS MAN just now said such words to her !! yet .she too was soo drawn i think is something in him that telling her ..he is sorry too about what he say ~ ..

Working my way slowly towards the newest episode...

Spring Waltz should have higher ratings... it's beautiful... but maybe a lot of people don't watch it because of the English and German... not everyone likes reading subtitles... but I love it!

!

:) ya subtitles maybe that another factor ~

Wow...Thank you shirley for the great summary...It's just so exciting...I love the way you tell the story...it's as good as watching the episode itself. Great job shirley.

I'm having mix feelings about last scene of episode 10. I was looking forward to that kiss...but the minute I saw the look on Phillip's face...the happiness quickly disappeared. I'm happy that JH finally found the courage to express his feelings to EY. But it's just so difficult for them to be truly happy at this moment. The storyline is definitely moving faster...it's really great. Everyone gets to show their emotions...I think Daniel did a really great job with that "shock" look...I was really feeling his pain.

[

ya i know !! ..philip sob sob he look so shocked i wish it was leena who saw it then him but then sooner or latter philip need to know ! ..sigh** .but i think philip will slowly understand ! how it is for eun young and jaeha ..and will help them i am

sure !~ ..*philip can come to me kekek * i will comfort him ~

just the leena ..actually lee so yeon is quite a good actress just a waste to see her in such a role ~ give her more substance then the normal jealous .wicked woman i am sure she can handle it ~ .

ohh i am really loving this han hyo joo 's eun young in here .she just !~ has this special charm in her ...with her simle and even the way she show her sorrow !~

More pictures...

bscap0742cd.jpg

bscap0989uj.jpg

bscap1291is.jpg

bscap1648yi.jpg

OMG~ i reallllllllllllllllllllly like this scene ..afte the pencil scene i was ready to accept any cute actions but this one reallly is amazing haha .i think is because of the night they spend together ..he really open up so much that ease of comfort with her .~~ ~!!!

i agree with jaeha and philip. =X ahahahaha hotness

but i love the EY and JaeHa couple. so adorable.

Suh DoYoung is def. a hottie on screen. he has that piantist mysterious aura going on. and pics dont really do him justice [well before spring waltz started pics anyways]. he really grows on u quick (well for me he did. hehe)

i dont mind the cutting episodes if it means no dragging ons cuz i think a shorter drama is more enjoyable than a longer drama with dragging. i hate when dramas drag. i just lose interested immediately =X but sometimes i stick thru with it if its only like two episodes or something. anyways we'll have to watch more to know for sure.

but of course cutting and not cutting episodes has its pros and cons. ^_^

maybe this drama will be more recognized after it ends or something.

ratings are something but not everything. sometiems the most popular dramas can have not as high ratings. like damo, but can still be loved by many ^_^ but of crouse itd be wonderful for this to have better ratings cuz in my opinion its much better than which star are you from (yes i actually watched a couple episodes so im basing this completely on what ive seen so dont think im just being biased or seomthing). altho in the beginning it was quite slow. now its faster paced. (but i think its always been interesting just slower developing).

i think the esp cutting is not reallly happening yet .so er dun worry till then .but actually maybe this drama 18 esp or so will be nice enough ! i dun want it to drag too ..~~ i think the following esp will have such agony ! ! the entire secret going to reveal .~ .....but really i am loving the first 10 esp as it is !~

the ratings i suppose cannot be help .maybe ppl are really tired of PD yoon style but ...really personally i also feel it abit too low .~~ but well .i think people here who watch it is alos loving the drama for the drama itself ! the cast is doing a pretty good effort ...(maybe there are hit and misses here and there .sometimes the acting abit stiff but other times there a certain good feeling watching them together ......they grow on you i think as the drama goes on considering their experience i think they are doing a nice job myabe my expectation was really abit low ~ but i am glad they exceed it because i was like just thinking of taking a peep and maybe drop it soon but here i am esp after esp ~ ..) ~

..the couple eun young and jaeha are soo adorable ! ..

ohh there was a survey recently on the seasonal series ..couple ...which one is your most favourite .and the results was in this order ~ ^^

autum tale - SSH AND SHK

winter sonata - BYJ and CJW

spring waltz - SDY and Han hyo joo

Summer scent SSH and SYJ ..

bscap1574vb.jpg

hahah ahhhhhhhh i really like this one !! the tune they playing ! and the way they play..~!!!

.~~ .keke these two men are soo hot ! .and the mountain scene reallly abit brokeback ( jk**) i was like er please dun tell me you going camping !! .... i like the movie Brokeback mountain ..actually ~

Guest christiane

like someone has said before...huuhuh.....î.... I wonder if finally JH and Philip will end together... :sweatingbullets: ..they are really cute together ..playing piano, walking in the forest, chatting together....... :lol:

anyway, the sound of piano is realy great....I hopr they will make a new ost with the version they record in the church...so amazing... heard concerts in a church and OMY GOD!!!! so I think the actors must have appreciated the experience

and the kiss...wo kind and just something to consolate and it is the way for JH to say sorry.. ..... :blush:

Guest trucquyen

would anyone tell me, what did Jae Ha talked to Lena at the church, and Lena try to ennoy that, thanks inadvance

Guest moley

jflasjflksajfkla OMFG EP 10 IS MAKING ME GO CRAZY NOW!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUH DO YOUNG IS DAMN SEXY. OH MY LORD, EUN YOUNG IS SO FREAKIN LUCKY. FKJSDALKFJSA I'M BOUT TO DIE NOW. IT'S ABOUT TIME JAE HA GETS SOME ACTION, YEAH? LOL... I'M GLAD HE DECIDED TO SHOW HIS TRUE FEELINGS INSTEAD OF BOTTLING THEM UP & HIDING THEM FROM HER/PHILIP. IT HAD TO COME OUT SOONER OR LATER, & I'M GLAD HE SAW IT. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT MONDAY FOR EP. 11 TO COME OUT! FJSDLKJFLKAJA THIS MADE MY DAY. <33

Guest cat421

would anyone tell me, what did Jae Ha talked to Lena at the church, and Lena try to ennoy that, thanks inadvance

I want to know too! Did he say that he just wanted to be friends with her from now on? :unsure: I thought I heard the word chingu...It doesn't look like she agreed to what he was saying and he looked frustrated...

Guest soiree99

thx for links and everything - i so luv this drama

hoping they keep to 20 episodes

bscap0100to.jpg

bscap0051to.jpg

Brokeback Mountain II? :w00t::sweatingbullets:

I think Chris & Phillip should just ditch Lee-Na and Eun-Young and get together already... :lol: ...there's definitely chemistry there... :phew:

hi cat421 :yes yes... i was thinking along that line too - pd inspired by brokeback guys , great story also :P

bscap1574vb.jpg

hi luv: "This is the song for the piano scene...I wonder if it's really them playing...it sounds great "

err....don't think it was played by them , yiruma and someone else behind their backs

Guest lost_kim

I'm in love of episode 10!! omg...

I cannot believe that Jae ha held Eun Yong's hand and kissed her in the same episode... And omg, when he went to confess to the priest, saying that he was in love and that he needed help, because he didn't want to hurt his friend... and he cried...

:tears::tears::tears: What I liked most though was that he got to spend a lot of time with Eun Yong... and he even helped a little poor boy like he was... so cute!!

I cannot wait for next week's episodes... I love how the story goes, that they ey and jh are falling for each other without knowing who they truly are!!!

[KBS] Spring Waltz EP 10 HQ

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

I didn't know you were from Soompi, I downloaded a lot of your clubbox dramas. Thanks for them. :) Esp. Spring Waltz.

I'm about to die from curiosity since the subtitles for five haven't come out yet. I can't help but highlight the spoilers too. I got my mom hooked with the Chinese subtitles but it also means she can get ahead of me <_<. Oh well, it's insensitive talking about it. EY is so pretty. Everyone seems to be pretty hot in this drama except I don't like that Lina girl.

Guest jungle

wow...the acting is straight laughable..I guess u know there cutting some episodes when the pace of epi 10 is like 3 epi's in a regular 20 epi drama...I can see why this is getting low ratings...the plot and acting is horrible, but I still will stick with it. To me winter sonata is my fav k melo of all time...its too bad the PD stuck with this too long and he should just retire now.

I like this scene...can't believe he stopped playing...hehe...

bscap0025dz.jpg

bscap0061ux.jpg

bscap0093ru.jpg

bscap0260kz.jpg

bscap0326gp.jpg

bscap0955cn.jpg

bscap1291kt.jpg

bscap1342mz.jpg

bscap1432ej.jpg

Hi soiree...

The version in the soundtrack is definitely not them...but the one in the drama...I'm not really sure...It's so fun watching them play the piano...sometimes...Phillip looks like he is not breathing...hehe...

Guest cat421

I cannot wait for next week's episodes... I love how the story goes, that they ey and jh are falling for each other without knowing who they truly are!!!

I really like the fact that they are falling in love with each other w/out knowing who they really are too! There's no heavy emotional memories of the past, it's just two people falling in love for the first time. Also, the suspense of WHEN they will find out about each other is exciting and it gives the viewers something to look forward to...Just as long as they don't drag it out for too long...

2nd page I own in a row! :D

Guest poptartsgurl

I want to know too! Did he say that he just wanted to be friends with her from now on? :unsure: I thought I heard the word chingu...It doesn't look like she agreed to what he was saying and he looked frustrated...

Jaeha was telling Ina that he doesn't want to have to keep saying sorry to her by doing things that make her feel bad. So, he tells her basically that he just wants to be friends. But she says, lets talk about it later. I'll pretend I didn't hear what you just said and lets talk about it later.

Guest xingjing

Jaeha was telling Ina that he doesn't want to have to keep saying sorry to her by doing things that make her feel bad. So, he tells her basically that he just wants to be friends. But she says, lets talk about it later. I'll pretend I didn't hear what you just said and lets talk about it later.

Can I just say... self-denial? But I have to say, Jaeha's pretty... ergh.

Ah well. I <3 this drama. It's quite awesome. I mean, the OST is amazing, plus the people are good at their parts. Daniel Henney = SO HOTT AND CHARMING! Guy who plays Jaeha = meh... good-looking, i guess. Han Hyojoo = I <3'd her from NN5. She is just awesome!!

And what am I saying all this for? I'm only really on Episode 5. ARGH. WAS SO BUSY. MUST CATCH UP.

Slightly off-topic. Am I imagining things? Is that ASTA TV magazine thing really have Jaeha with a heart and Daniel Henney with a sweatdrop?? o___0

Guest jinky

He did say, "Let's just be friends." He also said something to the effect of how he did not want to make her anxious/concerned (about what he does). I don't know the direct translation of that word but anyhow... yes, you are right.

Did you guys know that the song that Sung shikyung sings has an english version? it does!! and I heard it before but i was wondering if anyone have ever heard of it or has it?

And to comment on what everyone's been saying about EY and JH moving too fast...it seems a little fast...but remember that Phillip moved waaayy faster with EY, just because Phillip is more open with his feelings than JaeHa.

The reason why JaeHa and EY's relationship can move so fast is because both people are involved in the relationship and they both have a mutual liking for each other, whereas with Phillip and EY, it was only onesided.

But taking all that into consideration, I don't get why you guys are complaining about their relationship moving too fast. Isn't this what we've all been waiting for? And we're already halfway through the drama!

I mean, come on...if we're halfway through the drama already and the two leads haven't even outwardly expressed their liking for e/o, we'd be soooo ticked off! :D

but..i take back what i said about ep.9 being the best so far! EPISODE 10 is the best soo far!!! :D

can't wait for when they find out who e/o are!!!!! :D

Waltzers!! FIGHTING!!!

Archived