Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

latteholic said: Cutie just tweeted:

1652023cwhgMfRw.png

Google translate:

1st tweet:
MBC drama alone Bye! "7 grade civil servants" first broadcast on January 23 ~ ~ ~ a week left ~ ~ ~ ^ ^

2nd tweet:

Legally! RT @ jihyunkim: <7 grade civil servants filming! Vow - the Doha sweet two-shot capture! way we @ gangjjang @ 2PMagreement211? tension I've got to get @ Moonjunwon http://po.st/3E8dYM

Hmmm.. legal tension?
*lost in translation

Google Translation of the Joo Won Q&A Interview

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201301161353441210
Samora and Q & A's.

▲ '7 grade civil servants' appeared in the testimony?

- As an actor, because the character is seeing the nature of the first to take a great opportunity to show a different color, I think. Work with a good crew and actors are expected to be very

▲ roadway, Which character do you think?

Palsaekjo as with a variety of attractive figure. Usually in front of a young child, but very pure love, man down in front of the dream figures.

▲ I resemble points / differences?

The way of their dreams is sure to Want a pure and true love. This point is really similar to me. Differences seems to be the way to take a little more experienced.

▲ predecessor through solid acting is firmly positioned as an actor. If you look from the roadway through this drama, I want to show?

The roadway, as bright as a sly cast the first time to take a look. Samora an actor to viewers, I want to show that I know I can do well this role is. So now I just how to express how attractive the roadway to allow only engaged.

▲ 4 times kind of specially prepared 'Cause there's action, racing, shooting, Waltz thin, NIS agents of a special profession for the role if the script?

- I learned everything that can fit in the role of NIS agents such as action, shooting, Waltz. But the roadway, as well as personnel, on to the roadway, human studies are.

▲ way - a vow NIS agents. Boundaries and not lovers, but as agents, the moment could not be honest with each other, you'll find a love like this do you think it is possible?

Faith between loved ones in the most important thing you think. In fact, frankly, if such a situation is unlikely. This is because the situation is not the truth, the way and vows of love, rather than them not able to be honest with each other, creating

Choi Kang-hee's vow Station and breathing in what manner?

- Too good! To work every time, but feel whenever I inbok. Kangxi to his sister to learn so much smoke color with the sister, too because I like it really is fun to shoot with. Named Choi Kang-hee to learn good word learn!

▲ 4 times until the shooting. 4000-3 shares close members of the actual training camp, which has taken what was a funny episode?

Took about 100 thin enough for 3 weeks, because it was taken without the spirit. Still, many actors, crew and camp while shooting sticky affection occurred. Good time was a different experience.

▲ '7 grade civil servants' point to watch in itself?

- Bright and cute love story and an eye on the emotional growth process of new agents saw hope.

▲ '7 grade civil servants' waiting to viewers in a word

Burning passion enough to survive the cold weather the crew and actors work really hard, have fun shooting and. '7 Grade civil servants' You look certainly enjoyable, pleasant, and you viewers will be happy. '7 Grade civil servants and, 2013 nyeonen brightly smile. Watch a lot of attention and ask Happy new year!

@mrdimples, Not yet in Baidu dear? Google translate scrambled my mind, hehehehe.

mrdimples said: latteholic said: Cutie just tweeted:

1652023cwhgMfRw.png

Google translate:

1st tweet:
MBC drama alone Bye! "7 grade civil servants" first broadcast on January 23 ~ ~ ~ a week left ~ ~ ~ ^ ^

2nd tweet:

Legally! RT @ jihyunkim: <7 grade civil servants filming! Vow - the Doha sweet two-shot capture! way we @ gangjjang @ 2PMagreement211? tension I've got to get @ Moonjunwon http://po.st/3E8dYM

Hmmm.. legal tension?
*lost in translation

mrdimples said: mrdimples said: latteholic said: Cutie just tweeted:

1652023cwhgMfRw.png

Google translate:

1st tweet:

2nd tweet:

Hmmm.. legal tension?
*lost in translation