Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I just love the effect Cutie has on people. I didn't know this before that they were thinking of casting someone else as Goo Ma Jun because Yoon Shi Yoon is also a newbie and was already casted when Joo Won auditioned. The producers and director thought they had better cast someone who has experience but the writer stood up for him. She said that if he is not working on the show, she won't either. 
" Kang Eun Kyung-ssi Thank you very much! "

Guest septmoon16

@coolreborn ~ my Queen of awesome screencaps! :x thank you!
---------------
you know with Anatomy of a Man still fresh in my mind, I couldn't help but drink in all the details of Joo Won's appearance on Win Win.
I love his hair cut - reminds me of early Tae Hee days. It frames his face so lovingly....
And that adam apple was so prominent in your caps! how is that so sexy?

I don't know how its possible that Joo Won doesn't think he dress well, because I love his choices for the show. Sharp, gentlemen attire with that little v-neck shirt that is simply begging for a kiss.

Getting Park Ki Woong as the mystery guest is just like Christmas. I was very curious about how much of their camaraderie would last after Bridal Mask, so how awesome is it that they genuinely seem so amour of each other? :D

I really hope they do a special on 1N2D and Joo Won invites PKW, just thinking of them suffering together... bromance galore!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, so it seemed to me that majority of us have a variety of captures of Win Win. So here are mine for Joo Won & Park Ki Woong. Sorry, can't help it since I love Bridal Mask's cast. :) I'm leaving JW & Park Ki Woong's hug picture open, the rest are in spoiler tag.

2jb8fnk.jpg
155iayo.jpg

2emq0wj.jpg
2jfg4xt.jpg
143ncjt.jpg
14wddll.jpg
2zt94t2.jpg
15heufl.jpg
317jqf8.jpg
67v9c8.jpg

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said: What Really Got To Me...
is that he did not cry for the reason we or rather I thought, which is over the broken relationship. He didn't blame her, far from it. 
He cried because he lost the ideal he had set for himself. From young, he wanted his love to be pure, not to be calculative. He just wants to focus on the girl  he loves, not be calculative or minding other things. He told himself, other things might change, but  love was the one thing he wanted to protect even if he was unable to for the others. But now he realises that he does mind other things, he is 'calculative" and that made him very sad and disappointed with himself.  
What a man. You could call him idealistic or unreal but I will call him A True Man, who tried to pursue his ideal and failed but is not afraid to show or admit it. But most of all, I love the fact that he places LOVE as the greatest in his life. Even if he cannot achieve his ideal, it is already awesome the kind of importance he places on it. 

Guest sunshine4ever

Joo Won cries as he talks about his past love stories

by jennywill - 4 hours ago
rcjz0i.jpg

Joo Won spilled tears as he talked about his love life for the first time.

On the November 13th episode of ‘Win Win‘, he confessed, “I’ve only been in 2 relationships so far“, and talked about his high school girlfriend and his college girlfriend.

When talking about his first girlfriend he said, “I’m the type that’s very expressive, so I told her that I loved her a lot. My girlfriend must have gotten fed up with that, so she broke up with me over a text message.” He confessed that he always woke his girlfriend up in the morning and only slept after she did at night. Even when she broke up with him, he replied back to her, “Okay, I’ll cheer you on from now on.

He then showed tears as he talked about his love life, saying, “I don’t think I’m bad at dating. It’s just that the way I love is not calculating and it’s innocent. I watched ‘Romeo and Juliet‘ over 10 times when I was young, and I always cried. I thought to myself, ‘Okay, I don’t know about anything else, but I won’t be calculating when it comes to love’.

To explain why he teared up, he said, “When I was young, I wanted to protect my love. I told myself that I’d never be calculating and even as I get older, I’d love innocently. But when I got older, I realized I was being calculating. I hurt myself because I was loving with the mindset of ‘That woman is like that and that doesn’t match with me’.

MC Tak Jae Hoon asked him if he had ever had a love he couldn’t protect, and he revealed, “I loved her a lot, but I was focused too much on work. I didn’t even know her birthday. My heart was big, but I was too focused on work.

English Source

------------------------------------------------------------

class="content-title"1N2D’s Joo Won: “My Ex Broke Up With Me Via Text”

9l8r5f.jpg

Actor Joo Won, who’s known for his roles in drama hits “King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo,” “Ojakyo Brothers,” and “Gaksital,” opened up about his love life.

He appeared on the recent recording of KBS’s “Win Win,” which is MCed by none other than fellow “1 Night and 2 Days” team member Kim Seung Woo. Joo Won revealed, “I’m the type to express myself a lot so I would say ‘I love you’ often.”

He went on, “Maybe it’s because my girlfriend got sick of that part of me, but she broke up with me by text message.” He also confessed, “If there’s a girl that I like, I’m the type to watch her for a long time. I’ve dated 2 girls in my life.”

It’s been revealed that he shed some tears during his segment on the show. His episode will be broadcasted on November 13 at 11:20pm (KST).

English Source

Guest ellipse

He went on, “Maybe it’s because my girlfriend got sick of that part of me, but she broke up with me by text message.” He also confessed, “If there’s a girl that I like, I’m the type to watch her for a long time. I’ve dated 2 girls in my life.”

looks like he still have feelings.. actually i am abit confused but the calculating part.. is our jw calculating or the girl being calculative?? what does jw mean by him being calculative??

ellipse said: He went on, “Maybe it’s because my girlfriend got sick of that part of me, but she broke up with me by text message.” He also confessed, “If there’s a girl that I like, I’m the type to watch her for a long time. I’ve dated 2 girls in my life.”

looks like he still have feelings.. actually i am abit confused but the calculating part.. is our jw calculating or the girl being calculative?? what does jw mean by him being calculative??

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said: ellipse said: He went on, “Maybe it’s because my girlfriend got sick of that part of me, but she broke up with me by text message.” He also confessed, “If there’s a girl that I like, I’m the type to watch her for a long time. I’ve dated 2 girls in my life.”

sunshine4ever said: mrdimples said: ellipse said: He went on, “Maybe it’s because my girlfriend got sick of that part of me, but she broke up with me by text message.” He also confessed, “If there’s a girl that I like, I’m the type to watch her for a long time. I’ve dated 2 girls in my life.”

Guest septmoon16

I wonder if calculating is the wrong word choice. seeing that his go to movies are the Notebook & Romeo & Juliet - I think he is a man who wants to experience the madness of love in all its heady glory. He wants to love his woman freely, openly, purely, wholeheartedly.

Now with a (recent?) painful experience, he's more cautious. Less willing to throw his emotions out there. His mind is warring with his ideals and emotions, and I believe that kind of turmoil is a first for Joo Won, who is very straight forward in his thinking process.

god, now I just want to give him a big o' bear hug.