Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 5.gif5.gif5.gif

Thanks @mrdimples, when I saw this pic I vaguely guessed he is MR LEFT, I had to turn around in the same direction with him to define, but I was still confused. He looked healthy at that time. Thank you so much. Finally, My " MR LEFT IS BACK" 109.gif109.gif109.gif

will there be ANY movie or drama that Joowon will NOT get punched or slapped? he will always take a beating in all his dramas and movies, being an action star or policeman in his roles. the teaser looks SO intense! no hope of bromance in this short term, is there? he must really want to save that child for him to go against odds to conduct the surgery alone.

Guest mydeed

Wow! Doctor Kim punches our precious Doctor Park.  Ooof.

I want to see how will Joo Won react to this one, obviously he is not the intense Kang-to or Tae Hee, he is now the autistic savant Shi-on.  He will not punch him back.  Gah.

Oooo this is intense.  Can’t wait!

Shoved....Outcasted......Punched
wb5.png
s46l.pngsnz.png
Awww.......Dr Park......my heart!
tq2k.jpg
screencaps credit goldlotus

Maybe on this day of filming, he took this selca and tweet "Scalpel....Scal...pel...give me back my scalpel..." Dr Kim threw him out of the OT and "took away his scalpel" ?