Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="entry-title"’7th Grade Civil Servant’ to air on Japanese TV channel KNTV20130311_7thGradeCivilServant.jpg

Japanese fans will get to watch MBC‘s hit romantic comedy ‘7th Grade Civil Servant‘ on their own television soon!

’7th Grade Civil Servant’ will begin airing on Japan’s KNTV channel starting on April 20th. Japanese viewers will soon be able to catch the show every Saturday and Sunday at 8:45PM. However to hook viewers, the channel will air the first two episodes ahead of regular broadcast on March 30th.

A representative revealed, “There is much word-of-mouth about ’7th Grade Civil Servant’ going around in Japan. I think there is high anticipation for Joo Won from the dramas ‘Baker King Kim Tak Goo‘ and ‘Ojakyo Brothers‘ as well as Chansung from idol group 2PM.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/7th-grade-civil-servant-to-air-on-japanese-tv-channel-kntv

Level 7 Civil Servant: The Secret Behind Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won's Matching Costumes Revealed

2013031116490462_1_rstarkmm.jpg

The stylish match between Joo Won and Choi Kang-hee was revealed in a surprising revelation.

The couple, true to their status as the in-house couple in the NIS operation team, had boasted flavorful fashion sense in their couple looks. Even without the same styles, they had succeeded in completing the refined look of the elite NIS agents, with matching point colors or fabric.

With such a fashionable match between the leads, it has often been speculated that their costumes were discussed in advance by the directors, or a product of sponsorship.

The fashion stylist of Choi Kang-hee, Yoon Ha-na, has put an end to the speculations with her revelation: “the costumes of Seo-won (Choi Kang-hee) and Gil-ro (Joo Won) were all prepared by the actors themselves. We have never consulted Joo Won’s styling team, but we somehow saw the matching styles in the field. The pastel-tone skiing jackets in the ski arc of the plot especially surprised everyone, including the staff members”.

http://koreandrama.com/level-7-civil-servant-the-secret-behind-choi-kang-hee-and-joo-wons-matching-costumes-revealed/

Guest sunshine4ever

Joo-Won, records '7th Grade Civil Servant' OST…excellent singing 

2013/03/05(Tue) 23:17

9ghq2w.jpg

Joo-Won will be targeting woman's heart with sweet and mellow OST. Joo-Won, currently starring in MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama '7th Grade Civil Servant,' personally sang the OST for the drama.

Recording for the OST, which was done on the 22nd at a studio in Gangnam, was done in a happy atmosphere. Joo-Won was very serious in recording the song. He meticulously checked the lyrics, and shared opinions with composer Lee Joo-Ho.

Especially, he received high praise from composer Lee Joo-Ho, singing the song totally immersed in the feelings of the actual character in the drama.

Record company of '7th Grade Civil Servant' said, "We knew Joo-Won's singing was good. However, what we felt while actually recording the music, was that he compares favorably with an actual singer. We were 100% satisfied."

Meanwhile, '7th Grade Civil Servant' will be entering a new phase in Gil-Ro and Seo-Won's love line with Han Gil-Ro returning to the National Intelligence Service.

Source

@ctfrsgp. Hmmmm... I thought gardeners should not be excited with bubble butts and ropes and handcuffs.

I'm going to have a friend going to Korea next month buy me that OST, I also told her to bring me home some Joo Won goodies. :D

@coolreborn dun tell u r asking your friend to snag one of those miniature Junnies >:)