Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest citronsky

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I mean I signed up to this forum just because I can't contain fangirling alone. Posting on Facebook links and pics of Joo Won seems to be disrupting my friends' news feeds. And no one seems to understand except for one friend who doesn't really seem updated on everything Joo Won, and my poor boyfriend who had to hear my praises for Joo Won to the point that I was able to talk him into getting a haircut like Joo Won's.
Anyway, I'm happy to be here. Still backreading on a LOT. REALLY, I'm still on page 18?? And there's already 458... I'm enjoying the conversation between you all.
---------------backstory, skip if uninterested------------------------------------
So a little back story on how I came to like Joo Won. I never saw Baker King nor Ojakgyo Brothers before. We have KBS World on cable recently and got hooked on variety shows particularly 1N2D. I found his aegyo with the hyungs adorable. It was around that time that Gaksital was aired and though I never really liked watching period/historical dramas, I finally watched an episode when there was nothing else on TV. It was the final episode though. But I was intrigued, so I downloaded the entire series and watched like crazy, cried my heart out, touched by all the emotions and amazed by his acting.
In the end, my respect for him as an actor overshadowed or probably heightened my "crush" on him.... and here I am. Happy to be with the same people who admire him in every aspect :)

ahh long story. /shot

Guest rynhanna

hi @citronsky. Welcome to Joo Won's thread. Your experience in knowing Joo Won is just like mine. Let's spazz everything about him together with everybody here!
And good morning everybody! Long time no see ya

@citronsky Hi dear... welcome to soompi Joo Won <:-P Glad tat u join us here... Me too... I hav been spreading my love for JWonnie on FB so much tat my friends teased me everytime they see me, laughing at me for all the fangirling stuff at my ripe old age. Im nearly 12 yrs older than our cutie bunny :D

I wld recommend tat u watch ojakgyo brother bcoz JWonnie is really awesome as Tae-Hee in it. It was love at first sight for me when I watched him in tat drama. And ever since then I hav been following cutie bunny :x

BTW where r u from? Im fr Singapore :)

Guest alysanne

Not sure if this was already mentioned here. (Sorry, couldn't backtrack. This is the fastest moving thread among my Bookmarked threads. Wow.)  Over at the "The King 2 Hearts" thread, @priskaprilia shared what she read from Ha Ji-won's new book, and HJW mentioned 3 men in particular:  her first love, Lee Jae-ha (Lee Seung-gi's character in The King 2 Hearts) and... *drumroll* Joo Won!  It's apparently on Pages 76-77 of her book.  Here's a link to the post in the TK2H thread:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25484384/#Comment_25484384
Ah yes, Joo Won: Noona Killer.  ;)

alysanne said: Not sure if this was already mentioned here. (Sorry, couldn't backtrack. This is the fastest moving thread among my Bookmarked threads. Wow.)  Over at the "The King 2 Hearts" thread, @priskaprilia shared what she read from Ha Ji-won's new book, and HJW mentioned 3 men in particular:  her first love, Lee Jae-ha (Lee Seung-gi's character in The King 2 Hearts) and... *drumroll* Joo Won!  It's apparently on Pages 76-77 of her book.  Here's a link to the post in the TK2H thread:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25484384/#Comment_25484384
Ah yes, Joo Won: Noona Killer.  ;)

Guest alysanne

Yes, good luck to everyone's biases at all the year-end awards, no matter who they may be. ;)
@mrdimples: LOL, yeah, CKH coming up in less than a month!  
Forgive my heodang moment, @priskaprilia and friends here.  I think it's an after-effect of JW figuring in my dream last night. I couldn't remember much, but he was laughing with me over something.  :))

lols Joo Won the character in Secret Garden played by Hyun Bin not that Joo Won hahahaha

@priskaprilia I luv TK2H too :x itz one of the best k-dramas i hav watched so far. i like the depth of LSG's character. HJW's character is a kicka** lady officer and yet so adorable and feminine when she falls in love with Lee Jae-Ha :) maybe i shld drop by TK2H thread. these days i hang out over at CDDA thread.

citronsky said: Hello everyone! I'm new here. I mean I signed up to this forum just because I can't contain fangirling alone. Posting on Facebook links and pics of Joo Won seems to be disrupting my friends' news feeds. And no one seems to understand except for one friend who doesn't really seem updated on everything Joo Won, and my poor boyfriend who had to hear my praises for Joo Won to the point that I was able to talk him into getting a haircut like Joo Won's.
Anyway, I'm happy to be here. Still backreading on a LOT. REALLY, I'm still on page 18?? And there's already 458... I'm enjoying the conversation between you all.
---------------backstory, skip if uninterested------------------------------------
So a little back story on how I came to like Joo Won. I never saw Baker King nor Ojakgyo Brothers before. We have KBS World on cable recently and got hooked on variety shows particularly 1N2D. I found his aegyo with the hyungs adorable. It was around that time that Gaksital was aired and though I never really liked watching period/historical dramas, I finally watched an episode when there was nothing else on TV. It was the final episode though. But I was intrigued, so I downloaded the entire series and watched like crazy, cried my heart out, touched by all the emotions and amazed by his acting.
In the end, my respect for him as an actor overshadowed or probably heightened my "crush" on him.... and here I am. Happy to be with the same people who admire him in every aspect :)

ahh long story. /shot

@mrdimples : thank you chingu. we TK2H's hearties wish all of you in this thread Marry Christmas and Happy New Year too. Have a blessed year ahead!
@alysanne :  I should have mentioned which Joo Won he is. It's ok hearty it's understandable since our bias is also a heodang. hahaha
@ctfrsgp : Yes, it's the best drama I've ever watched. I love all the casts :) I think you should join us to vote then lols

Guest alysanne

@priskaprilia: Yessss, his heodang-ness is rubbing off on me. Must be my continuous 1N2D marathon. LOL
@mrdimples: But but...I love the 1N2D pun! XD
@citronsky:  Wow, your first JW drama was Gaksital? *remembers all the pain and heartbreak*  But yeah, try watching Ojakkyo, and then Baker King and see what you think.  Kinda like an experiment on the appreciation of JW's work?  ;)  (I feel like I'm telling someone to go watch the Star Wars Trilogy first before watching the Prequels. LOL)

Guest jsubmarine

*cough* ahem.......um.....
Ms. Ha Ji-won is referring to the character of Joo Won played by Hyun Bin in Secret Garden.....not our Cutie...
*cough*...

Guest jsubmarine

I'm back from Seoul.......really really cold......
However.....so long as you are properly attired...(muffled up to your eyes!).....you will be fine....
In some places......It rained as well as snowed.....

jsubmarine said:

I'm back from Seoul.......really really cold......

However.....so long as you are properly attired...(muffled up to your eyes!).....you will be fine....

In some places......It rained as well as snowed.....

now for the most important question : Did you lug the Man back?

Or Nico?? or cantata kopi?? :D

Guest alysanne

@jsubmarine: Yeah, priskaprilia already clarified.  ;)  Also, welcome back!  Hope you enjoyed your trip.  :)  Now where's the real Joo Won?  ;)

I jus read a post on baidu tat say UTW will appear for first 5 eps of L7CS. UTW's character is the enemy of Gil-Ro bcoz our cute hero's papa killed his father. So he became a spy to revenge for his father's death. I can alrdy predict now who will be 2013 MBC's best couple :)) :x

Guest jsubmarine

*softly*.....no....did not lug man back....
My snooty son refuses to drink coffee from sticks.....He insisted on only brewed coffee......so the only places I went was the real coffee joints..We get to watch 2d1n......twice....
Did not get to a cinema either.........all places do not have anything Joo Won related either.