Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ggine91 said: Hi! Newbie in soompi here. Well, not really. Been a silent lurker since forever and though I had the thought of trying to post in other drama's/actor's/actress' threads, I decided to give my first ever post to the one and only joo won. :) 
Just to mention, those people in the "gutter moat", you guys are awesome! Lol! And thanks for posting anything joo won related here. Makes my everydays brighter days!:) 

@ctfrsgp : My windows just crapped out on me and I

mojobobo said:

Here is the photo 

@mojobobo : What's the meaning of the Chinese caption in the pic? :)

@coolreborn on the left it says "how dare u insult Ma Jun!", on top right "gaksital" bottom left "will never forgive u"

@ctfrgsp : My laptop just crapped out on me. Now I have to re-install all of the softwares that I'm using' date=' just formatted and installed the windows... Aishh... Of course I have to connect to the internet first... It's a must! Joo Won must!!! :D[/quote']

@coolreborn i've been there 3 weeks ago. Drove me nutz ~X( i was so miserable without internet access at home unless i surf on my mphone. It was frustrating to type on mphone so i jus gave up & gone ahead to buy a new laptop :D

@coolreborn itz kind of quiet in BM thread since yesterday. seems like everyone is still in shock n in withdrawal state :(

I'm now hesitating to catch up on those 4 eps. Not ready to end it yet even though i alrdy know the ending :(( perhaps i shall wait for the DVD set then watch the whole thing all over again.

Lucky Ahjummas!!!

2ajc3me.jpg

Hey Ahjumma, not so tight!! *arrrgghhh* Just look where you two are placing your arms.... gaaah!!!!
5nm6n9.jpg

credit:Baidu

Aish... If I could just switch myself in their place... I'll be in deeper moat place now...

-edit-
Look at Sugeun's face.. it's like he wants to run away. While our Joo Won is just smiling and giving the ahjummas lots of fan-service.

ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn itz kind of quiet in BM thread since yesterday. seems like everyone is still in shock n in withdrawal state

I'm now hesitating to catch up on those 4 eps. Not ready to end it yet even though i alrdy know the ending perhaps i shall wait for the DVD set then watch the whole thing all over again.

@ctfrsgp : Don't hesitate dear, just prepare lots of tissues. I've downloaded all of the episodes so I can watch it again if my heart's already healed.

@coolreborn crying is a good stress releaser for me.. I shld wait till my bosses drive me up the "stress wall", which is quite often these days. Then after crying i shall prescribe myself with an ep of 1N2D =)) i will probably end up in the "nutz" house soon. or better still if my gutter moat mates can provide some "juicy" Joo Won's pics =P~ =P~ =P~ =)) =))

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

@coolreborn

itz kind of quiet in BM thread since yesterday. seems like everyone is still in shock n in withdrawal state <br />

<br />

I'm now hesitating to catch up on those 4 eps. Not ready to end it yet even though i alrdy know the ending perhaps i shall wait for the DVD set then watch the whole thing all over again.<br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: Don't hesitate dear, just prepare lots of tissues. I've downloaded all of the episodes so I can watch it again if my heart's already healed.