Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest princess89

coolreborn said: princess89 said: Hi, I am a new fan here.
I've just watched his drama 'Bridal Mask' last two weeks *I know I was very late*.. and fell in love with him, and I've started to watch his other dramas like Good Doctor and variety show 2Days 1Night, but I must say, my favorite drama is Bridal Mask :) 
I will waiting for his other dramas :) Hope to meet many people here :)
tumblr_mvk0u3nOj41ry1b66o2_500.gif

Cutie looks so cute and handsome in the McCol Event... sweating while posting his pics.

But at the end of the day, when I will be going to sleep... there is always one pic that will stay in my mind, hoping I will dream of it.

pic-01524_zps0eeeef86.png

Meow!!  19.gif19.gif19.gif19.gif

Sweet Joo Won Dreams Everyone!!!

@manjoo : Welcome here! Eh Joo Won's Fan Boy.  Only a few fan boys came in here and the last one was ages ago.
They say Good Doctor will be shown in the Philippines and yeah, you'll see some Filipinos here.. hmmmm... :D Just one thing, there are some names better left unsaid and only Joo Won name uttered here.  ;)

Enjoy your stay and have fun. ^_^

Guest namaste143

Hello everyone:) Thank you. Thank you, Thank you for posting the pics of Joo Won in McCol event. He looks so fresh and gorgeous. His expressions are so awesome and simply makes my day... Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Hmmm... a Mountia event next? 
mountia_zpsa3ad698d.jpgsource: http://blog.naver.com/1stvillage_/220034911437 via JoowonDC

(translated by Google)
Together with Kostya Mountaineer Village, Joo First Fan ssainhoe! The Fri, June 27 will be held from 2 pm to Tingle Tingle Saguaro already :)  ▶ Date: Fri, June 27, 2014 2:00 pm ... ▶ Place: First fountain in front of Village Village 内 France 
Joo is a screen and TV actor, and recently started a musical ghost Nov. station to cast as the main character Sam Wheat. Gradually expanding radius of action in many areas gamyeo going to build a solid fan base.  Then he Tia and mount this time a two-year extension to an exclusive contract as Done at the last Pan ssainhoe Following Cheonan Kostya Mountaineer our second time in the first Village was opened up ssainhoe :) jjakjjakjjak fan! 
The fans are going ssainhoe a first-come-first-served basis,  The order of 1 to 20 times, until the first of our first Village customers who purchased more than 200,000 won First presented with a number list, please refer to table here ^ ^ 

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002209899
Saw it from DC with Google translate. Seems like the korean title for Nodame is out - 
"Cantabile Romance"( In Hangul: 칸타빌레 로망스)
Hmmmmm they removed the Nodame "brand" name. I wonder if they're changing the story to focus more on Chiaki instead of Nodame like earlier speculated? =/

@mrdimples ahh.... the memories.... i'm dying here that my mom wont let me watch Ghost again, and reading your fanaccount made me melt into a puddle of goo from all the awesome memories.
this is an extremely awesome fanaccount coming from someone who has no (less?) acting or musical background. it is great to know that a normal audience enjoys the show as much as if not more, than someone with a bit of background. you really cant tell the tricks? i remain puzzled over the letter trick, but the remainder parts are easy enough to spot, if you're really looking at the proper part. but having Joowon rolling on the floor, yelling in anguish is providing enough distraction from the trick revelation.
i love your descriptions for Jiyeon and Ivy comparison, for i felt the same way. if we're talking about powerful, Ivy comes to mind. as you said, she's easily the most vocally powerful singer among all the casts. but i spot some back-up singers who can give Ivy a run for her money. :D but still, she's an amazingly good singer that her emotion delivery is somewhat off a bit. Jiyeon on the other hand, has her flaws, just like Joowon. but somehow, Jiyeon and Joowon delivers the best out of all the Molly and Sam actors.
i'm glad you managed to catch Ghost. if i can sponsor everyone here on the thread to go and watch it, i would. heck, i would give anything to go and watch the ending performance, but the timing is extremely bad. Ghost is a really amazing production overall, with awesome songs and outstanding technicalities.
personally, i think Joowon still has a long way to go as a musical actor. he needs to focus on vocal stability more, and stamina. yes, he has a lot of stamina, but he needs to also manage his health throughout the whole production, and maintain his energy in each performance. so far, Joowon has done well considering his other commitments. but there's still room for improvement. overall, Joowon delivers his all in each performance. his emotions, body language, singing, etc. Joowon is the best Sam. hands down. :x :x

farbarri said: @mrdimples ahh.... the memories.... i'm dying here that my mom wont let me watch Ghost again, and reading your fanaccount made me melt into a puddle of goo from all the awesome memories.
this is an extremely awesome fanaccount coming from someone who has no (less?) acting or musical background. it is great to know that a normal audience enjoys the show as much as if not more, than someone with a bit of background. you really cant tell the tricks? i remain puzzled over the letter trick, but the remainder parts are easy enough to spot, if you're really looking at the proper part. but having Joowon rolling on the floor, yelling in anguish is providing enough distraction from the trick revelation.
i love your descriptions for Jiyeon and Ivy comparison, for i felt the same way. if we're talking about powerful, Ivy comes to mind. as you said, she's easily the most vocally powerful singer among all the casts. but i spot some back-up singers who can give Ivy a run for her money. :D but still, she's an amazingly good singer that her emotion delivery is somewhat off a bit. Jiyeon on the other hand, has her flaws, just like Joowon. but somehow, Jiyeon and Joowon delivers the best out of all the Molly and Sam actors.
i'm glad you managed to catch Ghost. if i can sponsor everyone here on the thread to go and watch it, i would. heck, i would give anything to go and watch the ending performance, but the timing is extremely bad. Ghost is a really amazing production overall, with awesome songs and outstanding technicalities.
personally, i think Joowon still has a long way to go as a musical actor. he needs to focus on vocal stability more, and stamina. yes, he has a lot of stamina, but he needs to also manage his health throughout the whole production, and maintain his energy in each performance. so far, Joowon has done well considering his other commitments. but there's still room for improvement. overall, Joowon delivers his all in each performance. his emotions, body language, singing, etc. Joowon is the best Sam. hands down. :x :x