Won Bin at "The Man from Nowhere" PressCon

Guest LadyKash

Guest PDURRR

the shoulder things really bothers me...

i'm really glad his hair is like that...i really hate long hair on him O_O

Guest StellarEffect

Man, I've missed him terribly on my television screen. He does look a little older; his eye creases have become deeper, but he's still looking as beautiful as ever. I could see him becoming a George Clooney, aging gracefully and exuding just as much charm 10- 20 years from now.

still charming and handsome. i don't think this will ever change :). he'll be a hot grandpa!

i remember how people bashed him when they saw stills of his new movie. they were like "he got old" and "he is an ahjushi now"... didn't people realize this look was just for the movie lol?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest lelemavia_stv

Pick a shoe style and fabric that supplements your wedding dress, your own style, and your general look.Your wedding setting and style are imperative in picking the style of your wedding shoes. The essential style guideline to take after is extravagant shoes for basic wedding dresses and straightforward shoes for involved outfits. Straightforward wedding shoe styles can be worn with both expand and plain wedding dresses, however a basic wedding dress can be improved by more expound marriage shoes. A nighttime wedding and a spectacular outfit get out for strappy evening shoes, a banquet room summons beaded donkeys and a non-conventional wedding dress will work best with non- customary Bridal shoes.

black-olive-green-leather-formal-lace-up

Archived