Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

Teen Top’s Chunji Talks About Reactions to His Appearance on “King of Mask Singer”
chunji-king-of-mask-singer.png

Boy group Teen Top‘s vocalist Chunji revealed how his life has changed since he appeared on music variety show “King of Mask Singer.”

The June 21 broadcast of MBC’s entertainment show “Section TV” showed the behind-the-scenes of the filming for Teen Top’s newest music video.

During the interview with the reporter from “Section TV,” Chunji spoke about how people changed their opinions on him since his appearance on “King of Mask Singer.”

“Everyone was surprised. People said that they didn’t know I could sing that well. I got a lot of calls.” He also added, “For ‘King of Mask Singer,’ I practiced three songs nonstop for two weeks.”

When the interviewer asked him if he was originally good at singing, Chunji cheekily answered, “I don’t think I’m bad at it.”

Teen Top has come back with their latest single “Ah-Ah,” which was released on June 22.
source: soompi

Chunji's voice is so special!! I hate that he's been underrated all this time. 

Twitter: teentopcharts ‏@ttcharts
HANTEO 2015.06.24 22:40 NATURAL BORN #아침부터_아침까지 by TEEN TOP
#틴탑 Passion ver: 1위
Dream ver: 2위

CIRVbIrVAAAVzVI.png

Ah-Ah Digital IChart Ranking:
CIRcCccUsAARv9F.png
little disappointed in the digitals..
I admit the lyrics aren't the best ,but I thought it's really catchy.  I hope they can still get #1

1506023 MCountdown Twitter:
와우! 드디어~이틀 후에! #틴탑 #아침부터아침까지 최초공개 무대를 볼 수 있습니다~~어디 가지 마요~Baby♬ 이번 주 목요일 6시 채널 #Mnet #엠카운트다운 함께 해요~#캡 군 윙크 보신 분들!약속해요~ 
Wow! Finally~ In two days! You’ll be able to see #TeenTop’s live #Ah-Ah stage~~ Don’t go anywhere~Baby♬ This Thursday 6PM let’s be together for #Mnet #MCountdown~ Everyone looking at #C.a.p’s wink! promise~ trans. cr; fyteensontop

tumblr_nqe51eLSwJ1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg

D-1 드디어 전 날!  #아침부터아침까지 #ah_ah 손꼽아 기다린 #틴탑 #엠카운트다운 최초공개! 까~암짝 놀랄 #퍼포먼스!! (소근소근) #니엘 군 발 재간이 #장난아냐~내일 저녁 6시 #엠카 본방사수!  
Finally D-1 until that day! #Ah_Ah The live stage we’ve been waiting for of #TeenTop on #MCountdown~ Kya~ The exciting #Performace!! (Murmur Murmur) #Niel’s footwork is #NoJoke~Tomorrow at 6PM is #MCountdown, don’t miss it!  trans. cr; fyteensontop
tumblr_nqg6e097l31rqzcrdo1_500.jpg

150624 L.Joe Twitter
내일부터 시작이네요 힘내요 우리 자기전에 내사진 투척
It starts tomorrow. Let’s all do our best Here’s a photo before sleep  trans.cr; fyteensontop
tumblr_nqgcchkfEn1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg

Ah Ah stages are so good :wub: I'm happy they won

150630 Teen Top Twitter:
tumblr_nqrcweceiZ1rqzcrdo1_500.jpg
#틴탑 이 오늘 더쇼에서 #아침부터_아침까지 로 첫 1위를 했습니다. 모두 엔젤들 덕분입니다!!!! 엔젤 고맙습니다 #TEENTOPAHAH1STWIN 
#TEENTOP’s first win for #AH_AH on MTV The Show today. It is all thanks to you Angels!!!! Thank you Angels #TEENTOPAHAH1STWIN 
trans.cr; fyteensontop