Gitakawaii

Guest babossagaji

with keira..they sort of look related..haha

I prefer wid kate though. but i think keira's prettier

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodvibrations

Orlando's losing his appeal. In some pictures, he comes across as a perverted Mexican guy. haha.

eh. Kate.

Guest SweetSerein

of course it has to be Kate...they really look like lovers when they're together...Keira seems more like a friend...taking over the fame but kate has the softness in her...like a sweet/cute baby...

Guest azuGurl

Although him and Kiera look hot together, I must say that him and Kate are SO undeniably omfg cute.

Guest GibmeAFeedinTube

what has happened to poor keira. she's lost weight and thinned out her nose. wat a pity, i thought she'd remain a natural beauty.

the other chicks are talentless n unappertizing to look at.

Guest yunhee

Hum. He's quite a charmer ain't he?

All their faces are too square.... like, it doesn't contrast. Lol. But they're all beautiful.

Guest Lilazinprincess

Dude..Kirsten is for Jake!! Orlando and Kate are very CUTE!! But I love him with Kiera too..So hard. Anyways, the guy is still lucky.

Guest Myss Blewm

Orlando's losing his appeal. In some pictures, he comes across as a perverted Mexican guy. haha.

Hahahahaha!!! My thoughts exactly! I will always find him attractive, unless he does or says something that will really offend me, but I liked him better pre-Pirates. That's when he became more rugged looking.

I miss those days of the cleaner look.... :rolleyes:

EDIT: fixed pictures

bw11gy.jpg

gq52bz.jpg

hotticketsmag28ja.jpg

newyorkhotel13zl.jpg

ym03jan64hl.jpg

younglisa02dec26ai.jpg

Guest globosapien

he looks best w/ kate!!!

they look so adorable in the first picture together.

kristen doesn't look good with orlando or jake. she should be a hermit somewhere. i can't stand her

Archived