Your reputation at soompi

Guest shinhdeplol

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SouthernBelle82

hahah. I'm catching up to you dw.

Think about how unique you are, which is why everyone negs you just cause they are jealous that they can't be you.

Lol yeah I'm sure that's it (sarcasm). Well at least that's a positive way of looking at things. I've decided to ignore all the pettiness. I'm getting too old for all that. Not good for my stress lol. I don't want wrinkles until I'm in my 50's not in my 30's. I'm proud of my skin and having it healthy and looking young, so I don't want wrinkles haha. I'm done with all that and will ignore it.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Haha, I like going through this thread and giving positive rep to posts I like. :D I love Soompi, Soompiers deserve love!

wow. i didn't know about the reputation at all.

think i got a zero since i don't really post over here. HA

Well my friend, you now have +1! Enjoy~ =D

I don't got any!! I'm saad.

And in the span of a day you went up +4, oh ho ho ho~

Guest peppermintsugar

This thread makes me want to +1 everybody, and I've been doing that in the past 5 minutes. :ph34r:

Be careful! You have a limit of how much you can rep in one day! I hit it once before already HAHA.

Lol yeah I'm sure that's it (sarcasm). Well at least that's a positive way of looking at things. I've decided to ignore all the pettiness. I'm getting too old for all that. Not good for my stress lol. I don't want wrinkles until I'm in my 50's not in my 30's. I'm proud of my skin and having it healthy and looking young, so I don't want wrinkles haha. I'm done with all that and will ignore it.

wow guyz u realise red is a good thing? :mellow:

Just take absolute value and be happy. No one else has 4-digit repzzz

Guest Aquaflower

wow guyz u realise red is a good thing? :mellow:

Just take absolute value and be happy. No one else has 4-digit repzzz

LOL Absolute value. Loves it. +1'd

Guest ayuu.919

SouthernBelle is obviously a very good troll because there's no way someone can get such impressive stats by merely being opinionated. Tsk tsk. If only she'll put in more humor into her trolling because what's good in trolling if it's not funny?! :wacko:

Anywhos~ for those who complain about not getting much rep, you should put more quality into your posts. Quality > Quantity. People would much rather read something with substance than a bunch of posts that consists of "HAHA, I agree!" or "So-and-so is cutee with that hair!" :ph34r:

Guest dodici

i think i have 39 now? anyone wanna help a girl out with headin to 40? XDDD jk jk

+'s people in the thread :) enjoy the +1 reps everyone ^___^

Guest superstar6472

woah , i never knew about this reputation thing .

you do learn something new everyday.

LOL well , i have 0 .

edit: wooooh , topped a page !

Guest peppermintsugar

Anywhos~ for those who complain about not getting much rep, you should put more quality into your posts. Quality > Quantity. People would much rather read something with substance than a bunch of posts that consists of "HAHA, I agree!" or "So-and-so is cutee with that hair!" :ph34r:

Ahh~

So many of my positive reps are due to me being a loud mouth that doesn't shut the hell up HAHA.

I always talk way too much because I'm afraid I'm not explaining my point clearly enough.

Statistically speaking, the more posts you have, the higher the chances that you'll get rep, because more people will see it. I'm getting red flags from posts I don't even remember.

Archived