少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest silent_scream

fanyiloveu.gif

cr. tag + cloudsaerif

Lets stay positive! (: The use of crutches is good to avoid adding more injury to her ankle. If they are going to do a dance perf, maybe Fany will stay on the side like 'Gee' era. It's better for me to see her stay on side rather than seeing her pushing herself to the limit and I doubt her sisters would make her dance if they know that it will only make her injury worst. Tiffany hwaitaeng! <333

Guest killerkill

J-SONE at airport?

11870575709984578480.jpg

cr:_withallmyheart

The airport staff ordered J-SONEs to wait outside the entrance of the airport.http://ht.ly/2tcHW

cr:hiros2008

Guest silent_scream

via @soshified

[#SNSD] The girls have landed in Japan (Haneda Airport)! Let's wish them the best with their showcase, SONEs!

via @hiros2008

Two cars are waiting for #SNSD to come out at the entrance of the Haneda airport to accommodate them.

Unfortunately, airport staff prohibit taking pictures.

Guest silent_scream

via @hiros2008

The girls haven't come out from the entrance yet. J-SONEs are still waiting there. #SNSD

Airport staff said, they'll set a place for interview, and they ordered J-SONEs there to move to that place. #SNSD

via @a_liverpool

the Fuji TV crew is at the airport! could be for today's "super news" or tomorrow's "mezamashi" segment

via @soshified

[#SNSD] Girls land at airport and already doing news segments! That is the power of 9, folks!

Omg omg I'm gettting more and moaaar excited! :w00t:

via @t_snake1

At last SNSD come out!!! J-SONE is excited!! #snsd

Oh Im so excited that the girls have finally arrived in Japan. I hope J sones are gonna love them as much as we are here. I cant wait to see Soshi fever there..

Guest cloudsaerif

t_snake1:

Mezamashi TV and DON! will report SNSD ^^

[iNFO]Tiffany has a plaster cast on her right leg and HyoYeon is supporting her to walk. via J-SONE

hiros2008 :

The girls came out now form the entrance of the airport. #SNSD Welcome to Japan! :D

"Tiffany looks sad. Sica-sama, YoonA, SooYoung, TaeYeon are having big smiles on their faces, they are really cute!" (by @ForNicoRi )

Airport staff said earlier they would have a interview at some other place. But it might be a lie to move JSONEs away from the airport.

The airport is kinda small. but, don't worry, the girls arrived there safely and they already left there on their cars.:)

PeteSamchon :

@hiros2008 so, there was no interview at all...wow

omona :

SM Town Tokyo in January '11! RT @t_snake1: RT @a_liverpool: RT @narumi0602: 東京!一月って書いてある! RT @innolifenet: 【K-POP】SMタウン米国公演、300人チャーター機を利用 http://bit.ly/9R1q0l

t_snake1 :

SNSD did not have a press interview~~ :D

Let's use the trending #SNSD0825 on August 25th all day! 25th is SNSD Japanese debut event! Please cooperate and spread! Thanks.

Tiffany looks sad..

then again she did work her butt of for months for this event.

lets just hope she doesnt try to rip it off like last time -___-!

Guest Talesy

How can Fany look so sad but so cute at the same time ?

I just hope her ankle is ok, it was such a bad timing for her to get hurt. :( Let's hope it's just for prevention and that she'll be able to perform... If not, honestly, it'd be really sad since it's the girls' official debut in Japan and Tiffany would have worked for months for almost nothing. I'm sure she is the one who will be the most disappointed. :( But no matter what happens, the show will be great.

It's going to be huge. Aren't the girls performing in Japan on the 25th for more people than their concert in Korea ? And they haven't even debuted yet.

Guest silis7noy2

According to news update SM stated that Tiffany's injury is not that serious. With the showcase coming on 25th they decided to put cast on her to protect her ankle. "There is no problem at all participating in the showcase" said SM

Edit: the wording is ambiguous in the news article but I'm pretty sure it is saying that Tiffany will take off the cast and perform in the showcase

Guest chriswee

It doesn't look like anything serious. Probably to prevent her from exerting extra pressure on it.

Hopefully she get well soon, ;) oh, i believe she will. She has 8 caring members there for her!

67106766.jpg

img26910.th.jpgimg26930.th.jpgimg26950.th.jpgimg26970.th.jpgimg28580.th.jpg

cr;astagged