少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest youmakemylifecomplete

Tiger Dragon said: Girls’ Generation to Endorse G-Star RAW Clothing Line in Japan

Larger image (4650x3288): iRE9z42xU1l9O.jpg

G-Star RAW, a designer clothing company based in the Netherlands specializing in denim, has revealed that Girls’ Generation, Asia’s representative artist, will be endorsing the high quality urban clothing brand in Japan. G-Star RAW Japan released the above image through their Facebook andTwitter accounts as a preview for Girls’ Generation’s endorsement, showing the members in jeans and white tops.

The nine members, selected for their strong image of natural beauty and purity that complements their cute appearance and femininity, will act as muses for the brand’s Spring/Summer 2013 line.

This is the latest of Girls’ Generation’s endorsements in Japan, which have so far included e-ma throat candies, Lipton Tea, and 7-11.

Source: Soshified

Guest bananaconcept

Sica's Banila Co
viewimage.php?id=Jessica&no=29bcc427b682

Taeyeon Jap Fansite
viewimage.php?id=taeyeon_new&no=29bcc427

JAPANESE SITE Q&A vis soshified
Yoona

Q: I want to imitate Yoona unnie’s makeup♪ Please teach me points for applying makeup ^^
A: I think an important point is skin tone, so I use a slightly brighter foundation.  Also, I think having healthy looking cheeks is important.

Q: I have a pet dog.  If you could have any pet, what would you get?
A: Since I love dogs, I’d want a cute puppy!

Q: What have you recently tried your best on?
A: Recently, since my skin tone hasn’t been too well, I’m really trying to get healthy.  I’m also preparing to study a lot of Japanese!

Sunny

Q: I was surprised when you cut your hair.  What kind of hair style will you try next?
A: Hmm… I’m actually a little conflicted over my next hair style.  What kind of hair style would be good~??

Q: Among the SNSD members, who would you want to ‘paparazzi’?
A: Yoona!  I want to show the fans pictures not of the usual pretty Yoona, but the cute and funny side she only shows to members!

Q: Do you have a favorite game?
A: I like puzzle games, logic games, RPG games… I pretty much like all games (>_<) (laughs)

Sooyoung

Q: What is your daily routine?
A: When I don’t have a schedule, after I go to school for class, I shop with my mom and go eat delicious food with the other members.

Q: I like the smell of when the seasons change and when it’s about to rain. Sooyoung unnie, what smells do you like? ^^
A: I like natural scents of soap and cologne, not man-made fragrances like perfumes. ^^

Q: Who do you think among the members is the most like an older sister?
A: Sunny! Rather than her personality, she knows many older songs and she is very knowledgeable.  It is almost as if she’s someone from an older time period~ ^^ (laughs)

Translation: redsunset@soshified.com
Source: Japan mobile fansite

Guest bananaconcept

^ aww cuties.

id="watch-headline-title"Ceci November issue

watch in full screen....you won't regret it

If anyone's seen Interview With A Vampire starring Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise based of the novel by the same name by Anne Rice...well this shoot was based off that idea.
vcp1h.pngENMQ0.jpgQh2P6.jpgl16IV.jpg52phP.jpgDFsyv.pnggxLaw.pngII5Dr.pngtpzk1.jpgVPIgN.jpgpJJ1z.jpg88nps.jpgkpmpN.jpgviewimage.php?id=seojuhyun&no=29bcc427b6viewimage.php?id=seojuhyun&no=29bcc427b6viewimage.php?id=seojuhyun&no=29bcc427b6

cr CeCi ipad & sosiz

Guest fobulous

So, this has been bothering me a lot lately.  I hear rumors that the girls are making a comeback the end of this month.  What if the rumors are true, and what if the girls have been giving us clues!?  I notice that the girls have been throwing off this sign a lot:tumblr_ma4ig2S9BY1redx65o1_500.jpgLike it's not just one person doing it, but all of them did it once or twice.  I've seen Sooyoung doing it on Midnight TV, and the girls mcing for Music Core does it a lot too.  To my conclusion, what if the the 3 fingers represent the #3 and the "o" represents the #0.  With that, you get the 30th.Then again, I hear rumors that their comeback is November 8th, and between those 2 dates, there's a total of 10 days.  What if they have 9 days of teaser for each member and the 10th day is the release of their music video.Haha, so this is just my wishful thinking and I just felt like throwing it out there.  Anyways, this waiting game really stinks.

Guest bananaconcept

@fobulous hahaha wow them's some interesting theories XD
They've been doing that gesture for a long time though? It's even in the Gee choreography XD But you are right, this waiting game sucks.
In any case, it's been a year since their last comeback as SNSD, so a new release is long overdue. It will defs be soon :3

121027 TTS MC cut
(Nawwwww halloween costumes!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rHj5Er9nP7k

FUCYl.gif

Guest bananaconcept

youmakemylifecomplete said: yeah they are!! i wonder if theyre doing a special shoot for halloween season
that would be reaaally cooool.i dont think i remember snsd girls doing any halloween things before?
the tts cut is so cute. tiffany saying "i dont need a man" reminds me of how jessica said tifany will be the last to get married...cuz she likes working haha

bananaconcept said: Workaholic Tiffany haha.
Well no I don't think they've ever really done anything special for halloween...unless you count Cabi's half-assed cheap photoshop job they did like two years ago lmfao
tumblr_l87bx1sIsD1qcyj59o1_500.jpg

this so cute

seriously....so cute

I found this video...its old but ive never heard it before
its acapella recordings of the girls parts in genie