少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest SNSD_o

OMG the cooolest thing happens to me today!!! So today I went to Applebee's for lunch and SNSD "The Boy" was playing in the background. It's the remix version with Snoop Dog. I never expect that the song would be playing at an American restaurant. Congrats to the girl they have come so far and global generation is on its way <3

Guest PinkBlood

Congratulations to Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun!

Second win at Music Bank!

Tiffany really looks stunning in all that red today.

Guest HyperionZ

HD (051712) Jessica on TVN Taxi

this is first time i've have seen Jessica talked so much

*quoted image*

Yeah, usually Jessica doesn't talk that much and prefers to let the others speak because she tends to be shy until she gets to know someone. When I was reading the translations of the show, it was nice to see I could really get a beat on Jessica's personality pretty well. Besides being shy, I always thought she was a big thinker and that is why she looks like she spaces out alot on TV, and why I thought she doesn't tend to speak first when the group is asked a question. She likes to think about the question and then after all the thoughts on it, she will then give a complimentary answer. That is why I think she fits well with Tiffany when they have interviewed together. Tiffany is very outgoing and likes to speak her mind, which allows Jessica to think of her answer and add in something if she wants.

Yeah, usually Jessica doesn't talk that much and prefers to let the others speak because she tends to be shy until she gets to know someone. When I was reading the translations of the show, it was nice to see I could really get a beat on Jessica's personality pretty well. Besides being shy, I always thought she was a big thinker and that is why she looks like she spaces out alot on TV, and why I thought she doesn't tend to speak first when the group is asked a question. She likes to think about the question and then after all the thoughts on it, she will then give a complimentary answer. That is why I think she fits well with Tiffany when they have interviewed together. Tiffany is very outgoing and likes to speak her mind, which allows Jessica to think of her answer and add in something if she wants.

where did you read the translations ?

Guest HyperionZ

where did you read the translations ?

Its on twitter. One of SSF's translators, ch0sshi, translated what Jessica said on the show and posted it on their twitter account

https://twitter.com/#!/ch0sshi

Its like a day old, so you will have to scroll down a bit.

Guest asyahoo

INFINITE has been dominating the album charts (well, JYJ Junsu is but I doubt music shows will award him). Do you think they will prevent Taetiseo from winning Triple Crown?

Guest HyperionZ

INFINITE has been dominating the album charts (well, JYJ Junsu is but I doubt music shows will award him). Do you think they will prevent Taetiseo from winning Triple Crown?

Album sales aren't as important as they used to be, For Music Bank, I don't think it will affect them winning, although it could come down to the broadcast score, which has been very odd to me. It fluctuates so much that I don't know how they really score it. I think for Mnet Countdown, they should still be favorites to win. With Inkigayo, I'm not as sure about that music program. I'm not sure how well Infinite has done on the digital charts. Last I saw, SNSD was still #2 or #3 on many of the major digital charts, so they are still doing well on that front.

Guest rebecca55
LIVE RECAP of the Fashion King tonight in just 40 minutes or 9:55PM (korean time) tonight! Do not miss the final episodes as Yuri ends her first drama :)