少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest xAriEllePhilia

TTS FIRST WIN :) on Show Champion

[1080 HD] 120508 SNSD Taetiseo (태티서) - Baby Steps + Twinkle (Music Show Champion)

[1080 HD] 120508 SNSD Taetiseo: Win+Encore (Music Show Champion)

Taeyeon: This is our first win as a unit! To our members who are watching, thank you! It's also parents' day today... so thank you to our parents. Thank you Jaewon oppa for helping us shine. And above all, thank you to the fans! + (BONUS: Tiffany did a shoutout to Hyoyeon~)

Source: WonderfulGeneration.net  

taetiseo+show+champion.png

[1080 HD] SNSD Taetiseo - INTRO+TALK (120508 Music Show Champion)

no eng subs yet

congrats to them, many more to come for sure!

[edit]

10-Corso-Como's "GiRL" perfume ad

snsd+girl+perfume+10+corso+como.jpg

Guest HyperionZ

MBC KOREAN MUSIC WAVE

IN GOOGLE

mbc_google.jpg

DATE:MONDAY, MAY 21, 2012 SHOW TIME:7:00PM DOORS OPEN:5:00PM VENUE:SHORELINE AMPHITHEATRE

(1 AMPHITHEATRE PKWY, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043 ) TICKET PRICE:FREE

ARTIST LINEUPTVXQ, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, Girls’ Generation, KARA, B2ST, MBLAQ, SISTAR, f(x)   TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC

STARTING SATURDAY, MAY 12, 2012 @ 7:00PM PDT   PUBLIC NOTICE: * THIS SHOW WILL BE FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL.

* ONE MUST HAVE A TICKET TO ENTER.

* LIMIT OF 4 TICKETS PER REQUEST.

* THERE WILL BE NO RESERVED SEATING.

* TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE GIVEN ENTRY ON A FIRST-COME-FIRST SERVED BASIS.

* SAVING SEATS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.

* DOORS WILL OPEN AT 5:00PM, TWO HOURS BEFORE SHOW TIME.

* DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 6:50PM, 10 MINUTES BEFORE SHOW TIME.

* TAKING PHOTOS, VIDEO FILMING, AND RECORDING ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ONLY AUTHORIZED STAFF WILL BE PERMITTED. PLEASE DO NOT BE SURPRISED EVEN IF THERE ARE STRICT SECURITY CHECKS ON CAMERAS AND RECORDING DEVICES AT THE TIME OF ENTRANCE.

Guest b239kj

Hi Everyone!  ( I apologize for the shamless advertising but I badly need to sell this ticket TT.TT )

Anyone interested in buying a $300 ticket?

Section 207,

Row B,

Seat 1

Seat is really close to the stage plus the dance rehearsal access! I bought it for $337.85 with tax and insurance but I'm only selling it for the original price of $300. Please let me know if anyone is interested!

522188_352070754848819_100001376933443_839657_1440174624_n.jpg

Guest rebecca55
LIVE RECAP of episode 17 of the Fashion King tonight in 40 minutes or 9:55 PM (Korean Time)!!  I cannot wait to know why GaYoung did not answer Young Gul's calls!!  Do not miss what Anna (Yuri) will do now that she realizes she has no one to turn to :(  Something is big is going to happen.  I can feel it XD

Guest dragon-rider

Taeyeon <3 <3, so beautiful and so cute yet so funny at the same time ^^

tumblr_m3zjpbq4Cx1qjbt1no1_500.gif

tumblr_m3zjpbq4Cx1qjbt1no2_500.gif

credit: jennytaetae@tumblr

Guest PinkBlood

Happy Birthday to Sunny!

Soshi energy pill , aegyo expert and fake maknae.

May all your wishes come true and catch more chickens on IY2.tongue.gif

And congratulations on doing very well in your musical and getting nominated for best new Actress in the Musical Awards.laugh.gif

Hope you can win!

Guest LittlePinky82

Aw happy bday to Sunny! Whenever I'm having a bad day I just watch a video of Sunny's aegyo and it cheers me up. :-p I hope she has a great day.

Congrats to Sunny on being nominated for the acting award! Even if she doesn't win I'm glad of her getting recognized for her skills. 

I'm still enjoying "Twinkle" a lot and I like "Baby Steps" too. I'm glad TTS is doing well. :-D

Guest rebecca55
LIVE RECAP of episode 18 of Fashion King tonight!! It starts in 15 minutes or 9:55 PM (Korean Time)!!  Do not miss how Anna (Yuri) reacts to Jae Hyuk finally apologizing to her!!!