少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest -quiescent

OMGOSH TAENY WERE HEAVENLY IN THAT PERFORMANCE!! flawless~

<33

Oh and about that picture of Twinkle, it's uhh... Something new? XD

I don't want to be negative but not digging the look so much but hey the girls can rock anything. I'm absolutely excited for the songs though. I'm awaiting for pure TaeTiSeo FLAWLESSNESS to wow me!

Guest HyperionZ

TaeNy was awesome with their performance w/ Baek Ah Yeon.

Not sure why with a shorted version of Lady Marmalade Ah Yeon wasn't give either either Tiffany's or Taeyeon's parts to show off her talents, but her other parts and given ad-libs in the song didn't really show compared to TaeNy either. From that point, maybe she should have chosen a different song if that wasn't within her range or style. Still a good performance from her, but didn't distinguish herself.

Guest HyperionZ

c:cecil

Omg! *quoted image*

Yes, that is quite a rumor that will definitely excite SONEs. :)

I really hope it is a song that shows the vocal ability of the trio. The pics so far are very bizarre in nature and completely different to what you expect from SNSD, but the songs are what I care about. Hopefully SM gives them good songs and not just fillers.

Taetiseo’s Mini Album to be Released Online on April 29

Girls’ Generation’s unit group Taetiseo is looking toward a global comeback with a worldwide release of its mini album Twinkle on iTunes.

The entire album will be made available on iTunes on April 29 to bring more of Girls’ Generation’s quality music to fans around the world.

The online version of the album will prove to be valuable in itself as it will also provide a booklet with photos that can’t be found in the offline version.

Twinkle, the title song of the album, was written by Brandon Fraley, Jamelle Fraley and Javier Solis, American composers who are a part of Jam Factory. The piece will be a funky soul, medium-tempo dance piece with an arrangement reminiscent of Stevie Wonder style music from the 70s and 80s, along with some modern touches.

In Korea, the title song will be released on April 29 through music sites such as Melon, Genie and Naver Music, and the rest of the album will follow on April 30.

Taetiseo continued to make issues as soon as Girls’ Generation’s unit project was announced, sweeping through keyword search charts on the internet and causing a bombardment of posts containing anticipation for the group on various portal sites and forums.

The offline version of Taetiseo’s mini album Twinkle will be released on May 2.

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=5788

Guest happy go lucky

*quoted image*

Yes, completely different picture than the previous ones released. Typical SM as usual.

Hmm definitely a big contrast to the other pic(s). Wonder how it's going to turn out... I'm pretty excited anyway lol.

Is anyone going to buy on iTunes? Can't decide if I should just wait for my physical copy or buy a digital one...

Guest HyperionZ

Hmm definitely a big contrast to the other pic(s). Wonder how it's going to turn out... I'm pretty excited anyway lol.

Is anyone going to buy on iTunes? Can't decide if I should just wait for my physical copy or buy a digital one...

I'm getting both. I always need to listen or get my hands on the song when it comes out.

Guest elle_love

hi sones! uhm i really wanna see the ep 19 of strong heart can anyone give me a link because i cant find it in youtube or any sight. i mean please cause i really wanna see it badly. thanks :*wub.gif