少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest shinhdeplol

TaeTiSeo (SNSD) ‘Top is Chic Yet Bottom is Sexy’

RP5Oh.jpg

TaeTiSeo showed off their slim beautiful legs with mesh stockings.

Girls’ Generation first unit group, TaeTiSeo performed ‘Twinkle’ on SBS ‘Inkigayo’ broadcasted on May 27.

The girls were seen in a hot pants matching with mesh stockings showing off their sexy yet lively image. Tiffany’s slender legs were accentuated as her stockings included bold lines. Seohyun was chick in black jacket and Tiffany and Taeyeon emphasizing their femininity in colorful dress.

C: http://www.kpopstarz.com/

Guest weesh

Does anyone have the picture of that really bad Jessica drawing a fan made? It looked really funny with flared nostrils and her hands out.

Guest HyperionZ

Tracklist for Sketchbook:Taeyeon-Take A Bow (Rihanna), Tiffany-Rolling In The Deep( Adele),Seohyun- Jack(Pixie Lott), TTS- Cater 2U(Destiny's child)

cr: Real_Chichinhu

Guest PinkBlood

Happy Brithday Yoona! May all your wishes come true and have lots to eat!

And also congratulations to you finally finishing your Love Rain filming!

Hope you can get a break now and please take care of your health.

Guest HyperionZ

Happy Birthday Yoona! Heard you were sick, including JGS, from all that filming, but hope you are feeling better now and have a great day, especially with your family and 8 other lovely sisters. Can't wait to see all 9 with their new Japan single.

SNSD and Yoona hwaiting!

Guest HyperionZ

can anyone upload the twinkle perf at inki on may' date='27?? n link here?[/quote']

The problem with SBS Inkigayo performances is they take down the links really fast. Its really hard to find one after a day since they have been blocking uploads for awhile. SBS does upload their own, so maybe they have done so since.

Guest Tetsuya9

120530 Girls' Generation Paparazzi Japanese Single - Preorder and Information

x.jpg

* Cover Image Not Available Yet *

少女時代 1年2ヶ月振りのシングル発売決定!

「PAPARAZZI」(パパラッチ)

2012年6月27日発売!!!

2012 June 27 Release!!!

■少女時代「MR.TAXI」(2011.4.27) 以来1年2ヶ月振り、4枚目の日本オリジナルシングル発売決定!

■少女時代の9人のダンスパフォーマンスを余すところなく堪能できる超強力なダンスチューン。

■アメリカ作家陣による海外楽曲。ミックスはビヨンセでグラミー賞を受賞したMiles Walker。マスタリングは世界的な有名なSterling SoundのTom Coyneが手掛けている。

■3形態の商品を発売。初回限定盤には、このミュージックビデオの解説や撮影の裏側を纏めた新聞大フォトブックレット2種を封入。撮影時の写真、メンバーのQ&Aも掲載。

■合計5バージョンのビデオを制作。このバージョン数も少女時代の歴代最高。一部商品に収録される他、オフィシャルFacebookでも随時視聴可能。

■First Press Limited Edition スペシャルエディション初回限定盤(CD+DVD)\1,920( tax included 税込) UPCH-89119

CD "PAPARAZZI " (Main+Instrumental)

DVD "PAPARAZZI " Music Video +Music Video(Close-up Version)

初回限定盤のみの封入特典 →新聞大フォトブックレット2種(A、B)封入

Including two newspaper size photo booklet (Type A and B)

MV撮影時の撮りおろしPHOTO&メンバーQ&A掲載

includes MV Shooting Photo and Q&A Session

Type A:GIRLS' GENERATION' PAPARAZZI "SPECIAL ISSUE"

Type B:GIRLS' GENERATION' PAPARAZZI "BEHIND THE SCENES"

ジャケット絵柄Aパターン (Jacket Pattern A)

Poster Type A (First Press Only)

■Normal Edition 通常盤(CD+DVD)\1,590 ( tax included 税込) UPCH-80279

CD "PAPARAZZI "(Main+Instrumental)

DVD "PAPARAZZI " (Music Video)

ジャケット絵柄Bパターン (Jacket Pattern B)

Poster included

■Normal Edition 通常盤(CD) \1,100 ( tax included 税込) UPCH-80278

CD "PAPARAZZI "2曲(Main+Instrumental)

ジャケット絵柄Bパターン (Jacket Pattern B)

詳細はにてチェック!

Preorder Links are available on the link above

Credits : universalmusic.co.jp ll Tetsuya [sONEms.net]

Happy 22nd/23rd Birthday Im Yoona

생일 진심으로 축하드립니다 우리 임융~

May you have a great and awesome birthday

항상 건강하세요, 행복하세요

:D;) <:-P :bz :)^_^

Thanks for showing us a great performance as Actress Im for the past few months and

we're so thankful and grateful to see you return as SOSHI Im Yoona now.

Being a SONE for almost 3 years now, has teach me a lot of things about you but I'm not your friend or someone that really live close to you but from all that I know about you, you're one strong girl, mentally and physically. even though we're the same age, I am far from what you have achieve in your life right now. Nonetheless, you've inspired me. Thanks Yoona.

Thank you also for being so inspirational and last but not least, thank you for being born Im Yoona.

Happy Birthday my 동갑 90er SNSD's member

vqQXk.jpg

5IBuw.jpg

l7h2o.jpg

pic cr as tagged.

Guest izabelle liewhui qi

can anyone upload the twinkle perf at inki on may' date='27?? n link here?[/quote']

The problem with SBS Inkigayo performances is they take down the links really fast. Its really hard to find one after a day since they have been blocking uploads for awhile. SBS does upload their own, so maybe they have done so since.

even like now if its upload? can put as private den link here?

Guest -quiescent

^ yaay finally! They're performing 'OMG' <3 fave song from TTS along with Love Sick.

I'm also happy about the new JP single coming up, about time!!! I feel somehow they've been neglecting Japan for some reason; when clearly they can be MUCH bigger than they are if they promote there often. It's a shame.

Guest HyperionZ

^ yaay finally! They're performing 'OMG' <3 fave song from TTS along with Love Sick.

I'm also happy about the new JP single coming up, about time!!! I feel somehow they've been neglecting Japan for some reason; when clearly they can be MUCH bigger than they are if they promote there often. It's a shame.

I think Japan wasn't really like a big target for SM. Their strategy with SNSD compared to their previous artists like DBSK and BoA showed they were going to release stuff in Japan, but never really be immersed in their culture that much. Besides their Japan Tour, they haven't stay in Japan for more than a few days straight. KARA has taken that step to really promote hard there, but I don't think SM cares that much if they can still sell nearly as much and not have to spend that much time doing it. I think once they saw the opportunities to enter the US market with support from a big time US label, SM put more focus on US preparations and Korea is still their bread and butter, because of the status SNSD has there.