少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest rebecca55
Live Recap of Fashion King tonight!  Anna (Yuri) will get together with Young Gul?!  Is Jae Hyuk really worth all that suffering?  Find out what happens tonight in 20 minutes or 10 pm (korean time)  dont miss out!

Guest wi1l2k

Oh just watched their MV love it so cute.

And i'm loving Baby Steps and Lovesick seriously.. their ballads are so good

Guest -quiescent

OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Twinkle is good, I was a bit underwhelmed at first but after listening to it several times, it's soo much better! Killer vocals too~

Everyone's raving over Baby Steps, but I'm in love with Love Sick!! 'OMG' is surprisingly up there as one of my favourites. Taeyeon's vocal there gave me goosebumps!

Library is so cute as well. All in all, an EXCELLENT ALBUM!

Thank you SM for producing a SNSD Mv that isn't cheap! Loved it! The girls looked so beautiful~ Seohyun <3 Taeyeon <3 Tiffany <3

Guest dragon-rider

Should we make a thread for TTS sub-unit or should we just post it in the main thread? :blink:

I love the classical feeling in the new song ^^, this is what I expected. Their vocal voices are so well especially Taeyeon as always (sorry I'm biased :P )

Is it me or Fany blinks a bit too many times in the MV? Her facial expression is the best among the three but she needs to change some of the same old gestures LOL :lol:

Guest xAriEllePhilia

348mx41.jpg

tumblr_m34f2pYfDe1qax4flo1_500.png

^hmm i wonder what this can be. I'd be really interested if the girls help choose the scent of the perfume~

Guest SNJD

^

I think it's true. There was a rumour about the girls are collaborating with some perfume brand to create a new style of it.... Well, guess it true.

About the MV, I have to say I love it.

Beautiful and classic... I wonder if SM is trying to troll us with the ending song "Goodbye Hello" :D

Now, after watching the MV, my feeling to Twinkle is increasing a little bit.... Waiting for their comeback :D

Guest HyperionZ

^

I think it's true. There was a rumour about the girls are collaborating with some perfume brand to create a new style of it.... Well, guess it true.

About the MV, I have to say I love it.

Beautiful and classic... I wonder if SM is trying to troll us with the ending song "Goodbye Hello" :D

Now, after watching the MV, my feeling to Twinkle is increasing a little bit.... Waiting for their comeback :D

Goodbye Hello is a good song, but I hope on their debut stage, they sing either Baby Steps or Love Sick along with Twinkle.

Guest xAriEllePhilia

TAENY for HIGH CUT

snsd+taeyeon+tiffany+high+cut+magazine+%282%29.jpg

snsd+taeyeon+tiffany+high+cut+magazine+%283%29.jpg

snsd+taeyeon+tiffany+high+cut+magazine+%284%29.jpg

Credits: HIGHCUT

^they totally look like dolls

loving Tiff's hair

Guest jeshar

a person on youtube replied me and say "yes, girl's generation will released perfume, 9 perfume for each members". and i think it's true since on the MV we can see the ads that said the perfume is coming soon at 10.Corso.Como (:

Guest rebecca55
Live Recap of Fashion King episode 14 tonight in 20 minutes or 9:55 pm (korean time) Do not miss out on how Anna (Yuri) gets back at Ga Young for taking Jae Hyuk (or so Anna believes)

Guest ejoong

I LOVE TTS's Twinkle Mv. There have been some mixed reviews but honestly I think this is a big step for SNSD. In subunits they can show a lot of different sides of SNSD that not many fans would like to see if the whole group did it instead. It also caters the fans attention to the three that are in the group since in most MV's all nine girls have to share the screen its harder to focus on one individual member. I love the vocals, and yes it does have a theme on the lines of Lady Marmalade but I think that Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun pull it off just nicely. ^_^ I was wondering about the perfumes as well, but I'm sure they are going to come out with a fragrance. I got that notion when I saw the teaser and I told my sister, we both were spazzing about it. :sweatingbullets: haha, but congrats for being successful and I can't wait for their performances! I'm sure these three won't disappoint us S<3NES~

Guest xAriEllePhilia

PREVIEW of TTS making debut on M!Countdown

taetiseo+rehearsal+mcountdown.jpg

They will be performing "Twinkle" and "Baby Steps"

TaeTiSeo will perform Twinkle & Baby Steps on M Countdown (3 May), Twinkle on Music Bank (4 May) and Love Sick & Twinkle on Music Core (5th)

@HyperionZ your wish came true :P

^can't wait, won't be surprised if they sweep all the winnings!

Guest HyperionZ

SM artists will peform at Google headquarters in San Jose on 21st May . MBC will record this show

Its a Kpop concert with Suju , SNSD, DBSK , Kara, Sistar, MBLAQ , Beast,Wonder Girls

All 9 members will be at the Kpop Concert

cr: Real Chichinhu

NorCal finally gets Kpop to come to us here, sweet!

Guest wi1l2k

Awesome news we get to listen to 'Baby Steps' and 'Love Sick' live!

Can't wait for their performance this week

Guest shadow08

Just saw the live stream!

I was more impressed with their "Baby Steps" performance than "Twinkle"... It's a great song and Taeyeon was amazing. And the girls did a good job of capturing the mood of the song with the dance.

I think Twinkle sounds a lot better on the CD studio version and doesn't really come to life in a live performance. I had no idea Seohyeon sang the high note at the end right before Taeyeon's high note-- It sounded like Taeyeon on the studio version to me!