少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest shinhdeplol

Girls' Generation - Taeyeon(テヨン) :: Woongjin Coway - new photo

YOBXB.jpg

★ 이미지 출처(Image Credit) :: DC

★ 이미지 저작권(Image Copyright) :: Woongjin Coway Co., Ltd.

★ 정리+글쓴이(Poster) :: Yurui (LovAEnAi) [Yurui.kr]

Guest wooritaetae

has anyone share this yet?

Taeyeon's birthday project by flying petals

flyingpetals.jpg

i got mine n it's AWESOME!!

cr:flying petals @kimtaeyeon.co.kr

Taeyeon's birthday project by TangParadise

part 1

m5mni.jpg

↑  mine is in the 3rd row from the top, left column of part 1! proud to be in it ^^

part 2

qgqxf.jpg

AWESOME^^

cr: TangParadise @tangpa.com

Guest rei_13

I miss SNSD.. cfs are not enough.. well life of a SONE..

SNSD comeback --> SPAZZ --> stops promotion --> I miss SNSD --> SNSD comeback..

I miss them so much.. i need to see them more on variety shows hope they will have one.. like Hello Baby..

Just drop by to say this.. sorry for my rant.. XD

Guest silent_scream

[staff Cam] TaeYeon 태연   - I Am Not Alone @ ChinChin Radio

【 Girls' Generation 】Vita500 - new wallpapers & HQ photos

Cr. @Yurui912

[PICS] Jessica on the Runway for Juyoung Lee’s fashion show

03.29.11 | Fancam + zip file for all pics

[FANTAKEN] "Girls' 9" Photo Compilation

081210 - 100223 | Mediafire & Sendspace Link

[COLUMN] Soshified Spotlight April 2011 Part 1: Auratus

Really nice interview of Auratus (one of SSF famous fanfic writers)

"Their bond was an epiphany for me, as an affirmation that there IS  something good and right and pure in the world, beyond the reproach of  reflexive cynicism. In a jaded world, they are a breath of fresh air and  a sight for sore eyes."

"More than awards and money and CF's, more than variety shows and MV's  and pictorials. More than success as idols, SNSD's bond has given them  something more precious than all the money in the world. It's given each  of them 8 people who KNOW them. Inside and out, their dreams and fears,  their weaknesses, their desires and hopes. How powerful is that? How  incredibly strong does that make them?"

"How can any 'fan' of SNSD not love all of them?"
by Auratus@soshified

Click to read more: http://soshified.com...1-auratus-r1576

Support and join the Sunny B-Day project

B3GxW.jpg

More info under the Spoiler

SUNNY, BIRTHDAY SUPPORT

SEND VIDEO MESSAGES, FAN LETTERS TO SUNNY!

In a collaboration between China’s OURLOVESUNNY.com, Korea’s WSUNNY.com (formerly DC SUNNY), and  SUNNY’s Facebook Fanpage (FB Sunny),  we have all decided to join hands as Sunshiners, and give SUNNY  something very special this year. We all want her to feel all your love  and support!

BENEFITS — PAYPAL DONORS!

Those who will donate may send a personal VIDEO MESSAGE (30-seconds), or  handwritten LETTER to SUNNY. $50 USD donation entitles you, a (60-second) VIDEO MESSAGE, plus your own handwritten MESSAGE. Your video messages and handwritten letters will be delivered to SUNNY in Korea, this May!

DONATE NOW!

PayPal Link — http://goo.gl/4p8wW

Send your donations through assin_lee@hotmail.com @PayPal

AFTER DONATING

Please e-mail us your information when you’ve donated.

E-mail at — assin_lee@hotmail.com

1. Your name / PayPal name

2. E-mail address

3. Amount sent

FOR SUNSHINERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

If you want to donate and have no PayPal account.

We can arrange that, please email — spiderliliez@hotmail.com

GOT QUESTIONS?

Twitter @cyncia1216 @spiderliliez @camiiseta @gracias0427 

Or please visit — http://exassin.cafe2...ument_srl=18607

Project Collaboration by:

wsunny.com  /  ourlovesunny.com  /  FB Sunny

Source: http://soonkyu.tumblr.com/

An interesting trivia from @sunshine_ville (Sunny's Korean fansite). Go follow, the master tweets in English and posts interesting trivias about Sunny.

Sunny went to watch Rated R movie with members but didn't bring her ID. had to revealed herself as "SNSD Sunny" to get in. :lol:
via @sunshine_ville

Guest imyoona

I miss SNSD.. cfs are not enough.. well life of a SONE..

SNSD comeback --> SPAZZ --> stops promotion --> I miss SNSD --> SNSD comeback..

I miss them so much.. i need to see them more on variety shows hope they will have one.. like Hello Baby..

Just drop by to say this.. sorry for my rant.. XD

I agree so much! I'm feeling more hollow by the day... miss them so much! :unsure:

Actually I was a bit surprised to know that SM's still aiming at Japanese promos and further production of Japanese albums... I know Japan needs every support but it's still not worth the risk and the timing now doesn't seem right to me.. why not wait a bit and release their 3rd Korean album instead ;P I'd love a Korean CB ~ My neck is becoming longer from the wait XD

And yes I want variety shows please.. but it seems more and more unlikely to have one like Hello Baby anymore.

Anyway, anticipating their CB is still a fun part of a SONE's life XD

Guest silent_scream

Soshi Bond Quotes

c0115545_4d91dbd75dadd.jpg

Cr. 융이우쭈쭈@bestiz

via @amo1003

Hyomin (T-ara) tweeted about Sunny

@b89530: 뭐지..? 웃기다~히히. 이것이 내 본심이란말인가.. http://t.co/LyIFR4n

Translation:

what is this..? it's so funny~ hehe. yes, that's my real inner feelings http://t.co/LyIFR4n

via @_shikshin

SNSD's albums sales on Hanteo (2.08.2007 - 29.03.20111)

Into the new world(Single) 52,047

Girls'Generation(정규 1집) 94,175

Baby baby(Repack) 60,986

Gee(Mini 1) 88,680

Genie(Mini 2) 92,945

Oh!(정규 2집) 125,627

Run Devel Run(Repack) 59,028

Hoot(Mini 3) 99,963

Into The New World(Live) 15,056

37 more Hoot albums to reach 100.000 . SNSD will be the first Korean girlgroup hit 100.000 copies for mini album   

Info via @Chichinhu

SNSD - My Best Friend (Mirrored & Slow , 50% Speed) @ SM Practice Room

Cr. aslotussmusic@youtube

Guest smurfette_pat

Jessica & Son Jung Wan - designer and muse feature article

yurui01.jpg

yurui02.jpg

yurui03.jpg

yurui04.jpg

★ 이미지 출처(Image Credit) :: [조선일보] 소녀, 여인으로… 여인, 거장으로

★ 이미지 저작권(Image Copyright) :: Chosun.com

★ 정리+글쓴이(Poster) :: Yurui (LovAEnAi) [Yurui.kr]

cr; Antino@soshified

Guest HyperionZ

Lady, to woman.... woman, to maestro

"I shouted out as soon as I saw her. I don't want to be remembered as just cute idol. Find me characteristics that I didn't know that I had myself."

"Lady who just appeared in front of me....her sophisticated youth, elegant look inspired me from deep inside."

I was hungry, impatient, and needed someone. Then, meeting between Son Jungwan and Girls' Generation Jessica - "Designer and muse' the second story.

"I was hungry for challenge. I was needlessly impatient for thinking that I shouldn't settle for current success. I needed young muse that need to move me, and then I met Jessica. As soon as I saw her, I thought 'Ah, she can inspire me'.(Son Jungwan)

"I was the one who found her first. 3~4 years ago, I was avaricious wanting to get out of image as cute idol singer. I remember what I shouted as soon as I saw her. 'Help me find me characteristics that I didn't know that I had myself!'" (Jessica)

2011033000012_0.jpg

Designer Son Jungwan(52) and idol group Girls' Generation member Jessica(22, Jung Sooyeon), met for first time 4 years ago. The relationship started when Jessica came to Son's fashion show and greeted. At then, they didn't know each other.

They met at perfect timing unexpectedly, in a way that they both wanted to break out of the barrier of desires they had. Like that, they just had brief greetings and had its turning point.

Designer and muse dreaming of evolution

The first question that was directed at them was about 'change'.

-They said they both have new turning point.

Son: I came back after finishing a show at Lincoln Center in New York on Feb. 17th. I got on the New york fashion week stage for first time in 24 years since debut. Out of 147 designers who were on the show, I was one of the 15 people whom youtube broadcasted live. Actor Allen Rickman, Singer Aubrey O'Day came to watch the show. I was full of joy when I saw 450 seats and standing seat all filled.

Jessica: I'm in the recording room day and night to prepare for new album in Japan that will be out in early April. I was busy taking album pictures. If I had time, I wanted to go to go her New York show....

2011033000012_1.jpg

-Do you remember the first time you met each other?

Son: We greeted in fashion show stage. When people think of idol singers, most just think of cute image. I did too. But Jessica looked a little different. She greeted me in sincerely and her attitude had elegance. Should I say I saw sophisticated youth, and elegance look?

Jessica: I greeted her nervously because she was a designer I always looked up to. She took it cheerfully and I became relieved right away. So I asked her right away which cloth she liked out of all her work.

-When did you start dreaming about change through each other?

Son: From last year, I always thought of wanting to debut in New York. But it's been 20 years which I didn't.

I'm a successful designer in Korea. But I wanted to go on new stage with more powerful piece. Then, Jessica's joke gave me great idea, when she said 'When you sketch, I think you will be successful in New York if you make cloth for people of my generation'. As soon as I heard that, I thought 'She is right'. I grabbed a pen right away and started planning ideas for New York collection.

Jessica: I think I changed my style from couple years ago by looking at her collection. Because of barrier that I was 'Sonyuh singer'(sonyuh means lady), I always got on stage wearing cute clothes, and didn't wear skirts that much thinking that I might look old.

But after I started musicals and debuting in Japan, I restarted the thought that 'I need to be different'. Then, her collection was big influence on me. I changed my style to more romantic and mature clothing.

2011033000012_2.jpg

-Son, uniting two different charms

-Did the cloth Jessica wore today come from this background?

Son: Yes. It's mysterious colored silk dress that is neither gold nor gray. I wanted to make cloth that gave satisfactory feel without any exposure. It was a cloth that I put out for New York collection stage, but was also for Jessica.

Jessica: I love it. I think others will say this is the first time seeing this side of me. When I looked through this New York show lookbook, should I say it was a combination of material that people think it wouldn't be suitable? It was mysterious and complex feelings.

Son: How did she know? It's actually complex and messy when I mix materials such as beads, knit, silk, leather, and milk. I wanted to mix these and produce creative cloth never seen before. It's a cloth that looks like a child, but when you look again, it produces full of maturity, innocence, and has smoothing appeal, like Jessica (laughs).

2011033000012_3.jpg

-Jessica, becoming a woman

-I hear Jessica specifically ordered cloth from designer Son.

Jessica: I always order. I asked her to make many clothes for people who aren't so tall like me(164cm)(laughs). But surprisingly, she offered me long dress, like skirt that I wore in last year's Seoul fashion week. Before that, I didn't wear much because I didn't have much courage. But when I wore it, I looked much more slim, and more feminine. These days, I'm taking her advice trying to wear boot cut trousers.

Son: Since I went to New York after getting influenced by Jessica, I think it's her turn to start a new adventure. I think it's fine to try 1970's fashion in Japanese stage. It's okay to give voluptuous feel, and I'm thinking about going to New York stage again in autumn, with new set of mind.

Jessica: I found change in myself because of her. Should I say evolving into a singer with creating a style for myself rather than passive idol? I'm happy to get that chance. Because endless change means youth.

Translated by 오이사랑싴@soshified.com

Source: Chosun

Guest cantthinkofaname

To members on here that has an account on Soshified.

Wow we just a got a huge tip about Mr. Taxi... we'll reveal it soon... make sure to have Soshified as your homepage ....

cr; soshified

Guest shinhdeplol

Girls' Generation - photo of newspaper "Son Jung Wan & Jessica -「Designer & Muse」"

eZsO5.jpg

★ 촬영+정리+글쓴이(PhotographerPoster) :: Yurui (LovAEnAi) [Yurui.kr]

Guest QWI09

I love Sica's last words.. "Because endless change means youth."

-------------------

Indonesian SONEs did it again on Bandung!

2.jpg

Bandung (27 Maret 2011) – One weeks after Indonesian SONE’s done their flashmob in Monas (Jakarta), not It’s time for Bandung SONE to do the same flashmob. A Visual Dream flashmob. (Visual Dream is song that sang by SNSD to promote Intel’ 2nd Generation product).

This flashmob is organized by SoshiFansJava (an association of SONE from KaskuSone, SNSD Indonesia, Indososhi, Sone IDWS who live in Bandung), they cooperate with Hansamo (Korean lovers’ society in Bandung) and also Radio CBL. Radio CBL (97.1FM) is the only radio station in Bandung that aired a program about Korea called “Happy Hanguk”.

3.jpg

Q-Girlz, a cover dance group associated under Hansamo Modern Dance also participated in yesterday’s flashmob. Before the flashmob started, Q-Girlz members dance to SNSD song (from Into The New World until Hoot) as tribute to Girls’ Generation.

This flashmob take place in front of SAM’s Strawberry Corner, Dago when Car Free Day (CFD) since it’s Sunday. Fans gathered since 6AM and the flashmob and tribute to Girls’ Generation started at 7.30AM.

Yesterday’s flashmob garned so many people’s attention from local public who currently doing a morning exercise around CFD area. The road is fully packed with people’s crowd. And there’s around 52 fans participated in this flashmob.

4.jpg

The committee of SoshiFansJava gives a memento flashmob visual dreams stickers.

1.jpg

Moreover, Bandung SONE who participated in the flashmob also recite the Intel’s ‘typical tone’ (Which sounds: 'Bam --- ba-ba-ba-bam') together with the audience.

With this flashmob, Bandung SONE hopes there’s more people who will know and recognize SNSD and also increase the chance for SNSD to come to Indonesia by showing them how great fans’ enthusiasm.

6.jpg

Participant and the comitte of Bandung flashmob:

7.jpg5.jpg

written by: FanyTastics@twitter.com / Tiif4best@soneternity.co.cc and DETIK (detik.com)

photo & doc: @SoshiFansJava

edited and translated by: Iwq09@twitter.com / Iwq09@soneternity.co.cc

Glad we (Indonesian SONEs) have a close relationship with one of the biggest mass media, detik.com.

So we can giving the tips to make news about SNSD for us and general public.

I think this is one of the best way to spread soshi love :)

Guest cantthinkofaname

Universal Music Japan confirms that "MR.TAXI / RUN DEVIL RUN" will be released at April 13th.

cr; cucluvsic

So no more rumor guys!!!!

Designer Son Jung Wan & Muse Jessica

2011033000509_3.jpg

2011033000509_5.jpg

cr; yurui912

scaledphptn0server620fi.jpg

@jake82054

우결마쳤습니다ᆞ쿤톨의달달에피. 오늘은제가마음속으로두번울었습니다.하나는 용서의 이별장면..또다른 하나는 서현이 스튜디오에 직접와서 패널들에게 감사하다고 .. 종합비타민과정성이담긴 감사편지! 아..감동!.

Finished WGM...Khuntoria's sweet episode. I cried inside twice today. First was YongSeo's ending scene...the second was when Seohyun visited the studio personally to say thank you...a thoughtful thank you letter and assorted vitamins! Ah...impressed!

cre mountainmadman@yongseo soompi thread

Guest QWI09

spao_tw_bg_11y04m.jpg

------------------------------------

Girls' Generation - Back to Basics February Edition

Syjtm.png

As a refresher, the Back to Basics (B2B) column essentially brings you back to Girls’ Generation’s earlier days. Every month with the girls is a feel good journey, so sit back, read up and absorb as much as you can because everything GG is worth reading :P

February from years 2008 to 2010 was a busy month for the girls. If January was considered as the start of something new, February should be seen as the expansion of their activities. As they got used to live performances and began to get a good grip of the musical field, the girls started to increase their variety show appearances and took on more individual projects. With this growing exposure, fans were undeniably spoilt for choice.

What’s more admirable is how the girls have never compromised their group activities even with the increasing load on their schedules. Though some members occasionally had to miss out on a performance or two, they knew their stage presence was strongest with 9.

2008: SNSD is here today because of our fans

gallery_10_298_2581.jpg

gallery_10_298_172868.jpg

If there is one award that deserves reliving, it would be this. The girls won their first ever Music Bank trophy with Kissing You on the 29th, leaving them speechless with tears and choked with emotions. However, it was also later revealed that prior to their appearance on the show, they were travelling from another filming and were faced with bad traffic. The girls ended up getting off from their cars and running all the way to the KBS Public Hall to perform in time for the last act after their sunbaes DBSK. Sooyoung's mother confirmed speculations on fansite Milkye, and added that the girls had a minor car accident, causing difficulties for the car to move.

Their unwavering dedication to stand on stage left many in awe and with new-found respect for the girls. It still is, unsurprisingly, a topic of praise to this day.

2009: We feel the happiest as 9

HXuAr.jpg

With Gee still going strong on both the online and offline charts, the girls were also starting to make waves on the variety scene. They were on so many popular programs that it was said to be nearly impossible to see a show without at least one of the members on. It was rumored that Girls’ Generation was the first K-Pop idol group to have appeared on all the major programs at the same time. This not only saw Girls’ Generation’s dominance in the entertainment industry, but it also proved their influence on the public as well.

2010: Becoming a celebrity looks glamorous on the outside, but it's really not an easy road.

3C4Z5.jpg

Even though Oh! promotions were just beginning for the girls, they tirelessly kept up with their appearances on variety shows. To further exemplify their charms and all-rounder abilities, the two youngest Seohyun & Yoona became fixed members of MBC’s ‘We Got Married’ & SBS’s ‘Family Outing’ respectively. With Yuri & Sunny still part of KBS’s Invisible Youth’s fixed cast, this marked Girls’ Generation’s successful prevalence on all the major television networks in South Korea.

Soshified’s 1st Step as a Forum

j8FIO.jpg

With more than 150,000 members, it’s easy to forget how small of a community Soshified was. It officially opened on February 1st, with founder Soy leading the way to help it grow to become the most influential Girls’ Generation forum that even the girls themselves have come to recognize. This forum is really nothing without the participation of its members, so give yourselves a pat on the back because the development is because of you as well!

The Pieces & Fragments of February:

gZmC9.jpg

kinz9.jpg

6qSYb.jpg

2008:

1. The girls said that singer (also their sunbae from SM Ent.) Kangta used to bring them meals while they were practicing.

2. Tiffany mentioned on KBS’s ‘Happy Together’ that her sister was a student of the renowned University of California, Berkley.

3. Sooyoung’s last day as a DJ for ChunBangJiChuk (Chunji) Radio was on February 1st. She left a heartfelt message on the radio's website to express her sadness and gratitude. Two days later, Sunny was officially announced to be the replacing DJ.

4. 'Sweet Memories with Girls’ Generation' was released on February 14th. It’s a compilation of JPop songs the girls chose which includes songs from Yui, Ayumi Hamasaki & Boa.

5. Seohyun revealed through a radio show that the wig she wore for their 1st album photoshoot was originally from Super Junior T, with the name Shindong written on the inside. On the same show, Taeyeon also mentioned that her nickname ‘Tete’ came about because her older brother couldn’t pronounce her name right when he was younger, and called her that instead.

6. There was a slight controversy regarding SNSD’s decision (revealed on the 12th) to forgo their university entrance exams for the year. However, the girls took responses professionally and replied that they wanted to focus on one aspect at a time.

7. The girls won their 1st SBS Inkigayo’s Mutizen Award for Kissing You on February 3rd, beating out artists like VOS & Brown Eyed Girls.

8. Sunny, Yuri & Taeyeon graduated from high school.

9. The girls performed for many university orientations, including Korea University, Sungkyunkwan University & Konkuk University. It was rumored that they participated for close to 15 university events to help welcome the freshmen.

10. Unstoppable Marriage PD Yi Gyowook praised Sooyoung and Yuri for having excellent acting preparations. He also said that Sooyoung was a potential actress in the making.

11. There were rumors of Yoona being in a musical called ‘Passing Rain’, but it turned out false.

12. On February 29th, Baby Baby was confirmed to be the next follow up song after Kissing You.

13. Tiffany stated in an interview that Taiwan F4’s Vanness Wu used to live nearby her house in America and were old friends.

14. For the lunar new year, the girls left the dorm to be with their families but Taeyeon stayed to wait for her parents who were coming from Jeonju. She felt so lonely that she called up ChinChin, which at that time was hosted by Super Junior's Kangin & Jo Jungrin.

15. Girls’ Generation appeared in 6 magazines for the month of February, including Alice, Ceci & Junior.

2009:

1. Sunny was announced to be the co-host for a new music program called ‘The M’ along with SS501’s Kim Hyungjoon. It was broadcasted on February 13th, and Sunny sang her solo song ‘Finally Now’.

2. The girls had a really tight schedule. Once, their schedule had them down for KBS Music Bank on Friday followed by a flight to Thailand for a performance on Saturday, and then they had to fly back to Korea to perform for Sunday’s SBS Inkigayo.

3. As part of an episode for MBC’s ‘We Got Married’, Jung Hyungdon accompanied the girls on their trip to Thailand on February 7 for the ‘SM Town Live ’08 in Bangkok’ Concert. It was the first time the girls performed there, and for the last part of the concert, the girls wore tees from soshifanclub.com. The shirts were given from Thai fans months before but the girls remembered and wore it for them. On the day the girls were leaving for Korea, they chose to use the airport’s normal exit (instead of the VIP one) so that they could say goodbye to the fans.

4. On the February 6th edition of KBS Music Bank, the mini fireworks for their ‘Gee’ performance shot up and hit Taeyeon in the face. It was the pre-recorded version, and she was reportedly fine enough to perform again.

5. Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton mentioned <a href="http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-09-snap-crackle-k-pop" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">‘Gee’

6. Yoona and Sooyoung graduated from high school on the same day (February 11th)

7. Seohyun and veteran trot singer Ju Hyunmi collaborated for the song ‘JjaLaJaJJa’. The writer Kim Dohoon also writes for SG Wannabe & Kim Jongkook. Yuri was featured in the music video.

8. Tiffany revealed in an interview with Newsen that she had vocal cords nodules during ‘Oppa Nappa’ promotions but didn’t talk openly about it because she was scared the fans would get worried.

9. Yoona was confirmed to be casted as designer Seo Yoo Jin in drama series, ‘Cinderella Man’.

10. Sooyoung’s mom chose Yuri as the Girls’ Generation member she would want as her son. She said the reason was because Yuri was very respectable.

11. In a Music Bank poll, Yoona & Tiffany were voted to have the brightest greetings in person.

12. Shinhwa’s Shin Hyesung mentioned in an interview that he thought Girls’ Generation was really pretty and talented

13. In a fan account from a Chinese fan, Sooyoung ignored her manager’s orders to sign in Korean and instead wanted to sign in Chinese. The line had to be halted for 30 seconds so that Sooyoung could finish.

14. Tiffany fell and injured her ankle backstage at the Baeksang Awards. She had to wear a cast for awhile, and had to stand at the side and sing for some performances.

15. The two ‘Gee’ dance versions were released during the month.

2010:

1. According to a fan account from a staff member, Tiffany went to all of the staff members there and said “You’ve worked so hard today, thank you”, looking directly into their eyes each time she said it.

2. SM’s stocks raised by 9.56% after the girls made a comeback with Oh!

3. Taeyeon revealed on ChinChin that the girls got hurt a lot before their Oh! comeback. Yoona fell on an icy road and had to get stitches on her palm, Tiffany slipped on a variety show and got a cast, and Yuri & Sunny got hurt during filming as well. She also mentioned how she caught a cold and had to be sent to the hospital, but was optimistic because it would mean a successful album for Oh! (according to old sayings)

4. Taeyeon was chosen as Naver’s Musician Choice and she had to pick a few of her favorite songs. This included Leona Lewis’s Run, Pixie Lott’s Cry Me Out and Whitney Houston’s Call You Tonight.

5. Singer Kim Jongkook picked Yoona, Tiffany & Hyoyeon as his top 3 favorite Girls’ Generation members.

6. There were rumors that Yuri was forced to drop her role in a new sitcom due to her already busy schedule. Sooyoung who was supposed to be an MC for variety show Sweet Night also decided to drop from it as well.

7. Seohyun (with f(x)’s Krystal) was announced to be the new CF model for Clean & Clear cosmetics, while Yuri, Tiffany & Sooyoung was announced for Biotherm.

8. Seohyun graduated from high school and was already accepted into Junhyung University.

9. The 1st time they won the Music Bank trophy for Oh!, Sooyoung did the ‘three winks’ on stage, a request by a fan who posted on Bestiz.

10. Tiffany and Taeyeon revealed on MBC 'Section TV Entertainment Relay' that they would carry around a bell to wake the other members up. On the same show, a survey showed that Sooyoung was voted to be the most intimidating, and Seohyun as having the best body.

11. Tickets for Jessica’s last musical performance for Legally Blonde were sold on February 8th, causing servers to crash for nearly 30 minutes.

12. On February 16th, Seohyun & CN Blue’s Jung Yonghwa were officially announced to be the new couple for MBC’s ‘We Got Married’. While fans were worried about Seohyun being partnered with another idol, response was not as heated if compared to Taeyeon’s era with Jung Hyungdon.

13. Taeyeon was so sick on ChinChin once that the PD had to stop her. They played songs for the rest of the time. She was at the recording of the Star Dance Battle and watched from the side but left early so she could get some rest.

14. On February 15th, Jessica’s family (including f(x)’s Krystal) went to watch her perform her Legally Blonde musical.

15. During a fansigning event, the girls’ manager wouldn't let them shake hands with the fans, but if he wasn’t looking, Yoona & Hyoyeon would sneak one in.

Shows Released (And definitely worth watching)

Star Golden Bell : SNSD Special [02.02.08] [12.28.07]

Unstoppable Marriage ep.64 Snsd Cut [02.11.08]

SNSD Guerilla Date [02.16.08]

Park Soo Hong's DGDG Radio - TY-HY-Fany [02.19.08]

Star Golden Bell EP 224 - SNSD [02.14.09]

SBS Lee Jaeryong & Jungeun's Good Morning - SNSD [02.24.09]

Radio Star EP 126 - SNSD [02.25.09]

Family Outing EP 36 - Yoona [02.22.09]

MBC We Got Married S2 EP 27 - Seohyun & Yonghwa Cut [02.27.10]

Shimshim Tapa Radio - SNSD [02.11.10]

Taeyeon's Chinchin Radio - SNSD [02.05.10]

http://soshified.com...nsd-cut-020710/

Awards Achieved:

SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award for on February 3rd, 2008

#1 on M!Countdown for on February 14th, 2008

SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award for on February 17th, 2008

#1 on M!Countdown for on February 28th, 2008

#1 on KBS Music Bank for on February 29th, 2008

Song of the Month for the month of February 2008 from Cyworld

----

SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award for on February 1st, 2009

#1 on KBS Music Bank for on February 6th, 2009

SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award for on February 8th, 2009

#1 on KBS Music Bank for on February 13th, 2009

#1 on KBS Music Bank for on February 20th, 2009

#1 on KBS Music Bank for on February 27th, 2009

45th Annual Baeksang Awards: Netizen Popularity Award on February 27th, 2009

45th Annual Baeksang Awards: Best New Actress Award on February 27th, 2009

----

19th Seoul Music Awards : Bonsang Award on 3rd February 2010

19th Seoul Music Awards : Digital Music Award on 3rd February 2010

19th Seoul Music Awards : Daesang Award on 3rd February 2010

#1 on KBS Music Bank K-Chart for on February 5th 2010

#1 on KBS Music Bank K-Chart for on February 12th 2010

SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award for on February 11th 2010

22nd Korea PD Awards : Singer Award on February 19th 2010

#1 on KBS Music Bank K-Chart for on February 19th 2010

SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award for on February 21st 2010

#1 on Digital Category on GaOn Charts on February 23rd 2010

GaOn Chart Awards 2009 : Best Artist of the Year on February 23rd 2010

#1 on KBS Music Bank K-Chart for on Feburary February 26th 2010

SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award for on February 28th 2010

Hope you've enjoyed February's compilations! Feel free to leave a comment if you have questions, or even feedback on how this column can be improved.

Written by: mellybee@soshified.com

Sources: SNSD Soompi Thread, Soshified News & Translated Goodies

Banner by: tishos (L)@soshified.com

Guest cantthinkofaname

Hoot album finally sells over 100k in hanteo, first girl group ever to do so =) http://bit.ly/eoSsA6

cr; cucluvsic

*mini album, first girl group to do so*