少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

http://www.soompi.com/fanclubs

SOOMPI FANCLUB

1.SNSD

2.Big Bang

3.2PM

Not only is SNSD the group with the most fans amongst girl groups on soompi, they are also number one of all fanclubs on soompi!

Congrats. Keep it up!

even if it's only for a while, at least it happened. to think they were the most hated at one point. where there's hate, there's more love following!

um yeah , so most of you haven't Seen me around because honestly I know all of snsd songs and the dances but i've never called myself a fan lol. anywas , I went to SM town and I had the best time . I guess it's true you will never know how to like an artist until you see them perform in person and I had like front row seats . the girls are really amazing ! :). I got many good shots of the girls lol. I'll share them later :). but yeah so I went shopping at the mall in Sheraton and I didn't know I was going to run into the girls . I ran into seohyun and hyoyeon. and although I wasn't a major fan , I've always like hyoyeon ! she's so pretty but very short lol . seohyun is very tall ! go pictures of them and said hello and they waved to me . and I went shopping some more and isaw yuri ! she was my other fave too. got pictures of her and when she was leavin , I sai bye yuri !! an I didn't think she would but sh turned around and said bye to me ^^. sweet girls .

later that night I ran into Jessica and sunny too :). overall , they have a lot of antis but I like them. yeah some runors may be real or fake and maybe they do say things without thinking or if they do something wrong someone makes a big deal out of it , you can never stop those antis . I love snsd now :).

an whoever calls them fat , I will kick your butts ! the girls are nothing close to even being chubby . Tiffany is sort of plump but she is skinny still ;). oh I saw Tiffany too lol. gave her a hug .

but yeah I had fun :).

um yeah , so most of you haven't Seen me around because honestly I know all of snsd songs and the dances but i've never called myself a fan lol. anywas , I went to SM town and I had the best time . I guess it's true you will never know how to like an artist until you see them perform in person and I had like front row seats . the girls are really amazing ! :). I got many good shots of the girls lol. I'll share them later :). but yeah so I went shopping at the mall in Sheraton and I didn't know I was going to run into the girls . I ran into seohyun and hyoyeon. and although I wasn't a major fan , I've always like hyoyeon ! she's so pretty but very short lol . seohyun is very tall ! go pictures of them and said hello and they waved to me . and I went shopping some more and isaw yuri ! she was my other fave too. got pictures of her and when she was leavin , I sai bye yuri !! an I didn't think she would but sh turned around and said bye to me ^^. sweet girls .

later that night I ran into Jessica and sunny too :). overall , they have a lot of antis but I like them. yeah some runors may be real or fake and maybe they do say things without thinking or if they do something wrong someone makes a big deal out of it , you can never stop those antis . I love snsd now :).

an whoever calls them fat , I will kick your butts ! the girls are nothing close to even being chubby . Tiffany is sort of plump but she is skinny still ;). oh I saw Tiffany too lol. gave her a hug .

but yeah I had fun :).

You actually got to hug Fanny? Dang, I hate you already :lol: Welcome to Soshi family, dont worry we dont bite. Im glad that the experienced  of running into the girls have converted you into a fan. Cant wait to see the pics :)

I love all the girls outfits and styles @ the airport

:wub:blush.gif

wheeres the sm concert next? :w00t:

Next will be China if I'm not mistaken, on 11th, there has been estimated time of the girls arrival but I forgot and rushing to work now so I couldn't check it now. Looking at the girls' schedule this 2 weeks kinda scared me out... I've seen their schedule list more packed years ago but all of them were within Korea, but now to see them travel between 4 countries in a week time is.... O_______________O

I have two questions

First, Is it happened before that agirls groub was able to sale of more than 150000 from them album in korea ???

Secondly How many album are snsd sales for oh album?????

And why everyone says that the 2ne1 will sales more than snsd and will become the first girls groud in Korea??? are thay crazy snsd have 3 years in kpop Not fair to compare 2ne1 with snsd ????

Guest emilyk91

S♡NE 1st Fanmeeting official light stick + MC Yulti & SNSD @ 100731 Show! Music Core

b00341054c8589f678c72.jpg

tumblrl8cq9d2vub1qbxtv9.jpg

source:yurui912@twitter

that picture reminds me of the one they took @ Dream Concert '09. So...

44807864.png

Guest mydeeryoona

@basma

we don't need to talk about them

other may like to bring snsd to be the topic of discussion and comparison because right now snsd is on the top

but we don't need that

well even snsd don't hold the record of most sales girl group in Korea

that belong to old girl groups

you should just ignore them cause I think snsd album got good sales already

160k+ in hanteo mean 200k in real number already

that not count the sales in other countries like Thailand which Oh! and RDR repack are no.1 sales for months

Guest kevcozha

I have two questions

First, Is it happened before that a girls groub was able to sale of more than 150000 from them album in korea ???

Secondly How many album are snsd sales for oh album?????

And why everyone says that the 2ne1 will sales more than snsd and will become the first girls groud in Korea??? are thay crazy snsd have 3 years in kpop Not fair to compare 2ne1 with snsd ????

First Question: Correct me if I'm wrong but for a female idol group not since 2002

Second Question: As of August 31st, 2010 Girls' Generation second album Oh! has sold 170,775 according to Hanteo.

If people think 2NE1 will sell more than let them. It's their opinion not ours.

Kim Tae Hee chose Taeyeon as the celebrity she would to introduce to her younger brother. Stating that Taeyeon is a good singer and seems to have a good personality as well.

cr; source

Guest tantungnam

@basana : i dont think you should discuss about other artists here.

You can say Oh + RDR sales are about 200k <or even more> but in the past, S.E.S. albums had sold more than 650k copies, more than once. However, that was more than 10 years ago, when internet hasnt boomed like this, people bought cd instead of going to the internet and download them, so yeah, it's pretty hard to get a sale of more than 200k.

@basana : i dont think you should discuss about other artists here.

You can say Oh + RDR sales are about 200k <or even more> but in the past, S.E.S. albums had sold more than 650k copies, more than once. However, that was more than 10 years ago, when internet hasnt boomed like this, people bought cd instead of going to the internet and download them, so yeah, it's pretty hard to get a sale of more than 200k.

yea... now there's illegal downloading too :x

im proud to say i own their album though :D

wut kind of a sone would i be if i didnt buy their actual material.. :P