少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest -quiescent

@tellurmomthx - I know! There's always like two or three people when I'm on this thread - I'm most certain that it's because of the endless trolls, and arguements in this thread. ):

Anywho, ^ Yuri's body is gorgeous! *sigh I wish my body was like that.

I'm super duper excited for their debut in Japan - it's like 2007 all over again. ♥

to spice this thread up here's a few questions to fellow sones...

What's your favourite performance of the girls so far? Name one and perhaps a video link.(can also be special dances from Chocolate, Sketchbook etc)

Mine is What it is - SNSD <--- video link at Star Dance Battle 2010'

What's your favourite cheography of the girls so far?

Into the New World

What's your favourite song of the girls so far? (including, solo's, duet's, ost's) Name top three.

1) Complete

2) Merry-Go-Round

3) Finally Now by Sunny (for the Story of Wine OST)

What type of theme/genre would you like the girls new Japanese song to be? (cutesy, dance pop (like TMYW Genie) etc - or just give an example of a previous song like RDR type of song etc.)

Most definitely, TMYW Genie.

Guest hotchocolatelove

^ Thx for the info/news!

LOLS, so they girls are practicing yoga behind each other's back?

That's so funny :D

Am glad that Mubank in the end has to do the necessary changes despite the criticism that Taeng received from netizens:D

MC Fany!

100626musiccoremccutts0z.jpg

100626musiccoremccutts0.th.jpg100626musiccoremccutts0.th.jpg100626musiccoremccut003.th.jpg100626musiccoremccutts0.th.jpg100626musiccoremccutts0.th.jpg

cr : as tagged

Guest greatgrey

Fany looks a bit stressed out... It's not the usual smiling Fany. Must be in pain due to her wisdom teeth extraction... Get well soon, Fany! :)

Guest goodtenggu

I think it's my first time posting on Soompi.

I just wanted to say that even if the girls' popularity were declining, I'm going to love them and support them. They have this effect one me.. I just don't know how to describe it.

Probably because I love these girls so much, I'm going to forgive them and understand them.

By the way, Fany ~

I've been missing her too much. T_T She's so beautiful.

Guest random_luv

Daily Interest[06.26.10]Tiffany revealed:" Seohyun sings 'Loner' during her shower"

Yongseo couple who just moved into their newly-wed house,Yonghwa's sister-in-laws Hyoyeon,Tiffany,Taeyeon came and visited.Tiffany shocking revealed "When Seohyun is showering, she will sing CN Blue 'Loner' ".

Source:Newsen

Post by Fanstaengoo & snsdlife@snsd-life.blogspot.com

Either Seohyun sings really loud or Tiffany likes to be in the bathroom while her members are showering xD

9 girls, 2 bathrooms not surprised.

YongSeo couple just gets cuter and cuter every episode and SNSD just continues to be filled with the lols.

Guest salute

member viewing doesn't show not just this thread but seems the whole soompi.

anyways, I just saw this fancam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCR5EZoLSmQ and is it just me or Hyoyeon trying to hide her face like she did on mubank. what's wrong with her?

Guest hotchocolatelove

gallery_41322_1715_288960.jpg

awww, SooFany :wub:

Fany even had to tiptoed to hug Sooyoung ^_^

gallery_2423_1710_186126.jpg

cr : as tagged & uploaded at soshifiedgallery by xCYx@soshified

WGM yesterday was so funny when HyoTaeNy came!

Sooyoung in WGM next week.

Now, I cant't wait for next week's episode :D

Guest Bananaaaa

omg :o the number of members/guests viewing this thread has dropped significantly since the last time I visited.. which is like 2 or 3 days ago. what the hell happened ??

Our girl's popularity declining? I seriously hope that's not the case =/

I don't think that the girl's popularity dropped...

if you look at other artists' threads there's like only 1 or 2 people watching...

so i think its soompi as a whole that's a little dead...

with world cup going on, and summer coming up for a lot of people, it's reasonable

don't worry about our girl's popularity, SNSD's fanbase is SOLID! and we will always support our girls no matter what

Guest cloudsaerif

5066d10ab58a971a6a60fbc.th.jpg lg30.th.jpg lg20p.th.jpg

[Fancam] 100626 SNSD @ LG CYON Cooky Date

[Fancam] 100626 YoonA & Seohyun @ LG Cooky Date

100626 SNSD Yoona, Yuri, Jessica [2/2]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9A0MOJIcYs

cr: as tagged + uploaders

Guest oaknakub

Bad news about SNSD Concert in Bangkok.... :angry:

so..... no concert in Bangkok this December as the girls have to attend end year award so that the organizer will try to make it in next year (2011)

src : http://www.platinum.co.th/ggliveinbangkok/index.php?p=article

Bad news about SNSD Concert in Bangkok.... :angry:

so..... no concert in Bangkok this December as the girls have to attend end year award so that the organizer will try to make it in next year (2011)

src : http://www.platinum.co.th/ggliveinbangkok/index.php?p=article

OMG TELL ME THIS NOT HAPPENING?!!?!!!!!??

GOSH idk if AirAsia can re-sched my flight till next year @_@

OMG grrrrrrrr -_-

Guest naurz

I think it's my first time posting on Soompi.

I just wanted to say that even if the girls' popularity were declining, I'm going to love them and support them. They have this effect one me.. I just don't know how to describe it.

Probably because I love these girls so much, I'm going to forgive them and understand them.

By the way, Fany ~

I've been missing her too much. T_T She's so beautiful.

LOL They arent declining lol.. they dont have much activities happening .. therefore noone really visit here everyday anymore .. and this is normal every year or between promo. wait till august when the start Japan tour we will all come back everday

and forgive them and understand them?? for what they havent done anything wrong.

lol man trolls are always here! especially promo time

Guest piru1804

What Nadia, Yuri's yoga teacher, said about the gals made me worried a little bit. there's

a lot of competition(?) amongst the members because they hide doing yoga from each other.

In possitive way, I found it's cute. But in the negative way, it made me sad. I mean I know

it happen with every groups. The problem here is SNSD bond made me love them so much. If that

bond doesn't exist, then what should I do? I hope those competitions will not leave any

effect. Maybe I'm too sensitive, but I smell sth really fishy is happening. I don't know why.

I'm happy because I can see the gals after their vacation. However, after watching MB and

some fancams of Cooky events, I'm a little bit worried. Hope everything is still ok,

because my feeling sometimes is true.

BTW, I thought that I can go to the concert at Thailand this summer, while I have a break

in my country. But everything went wrong. I hope the concert will be held at the time that

I can go because I want to meet that gals. Hix. Poor me :tears:

Guest Dipyramidal

KBS2 News - SNSD Cut (June, 26, 10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGH3CGyg0nU&feature=player_embedded

Sunny, Yuri, Jessica, & Yoona cheering for Korea.

Guest Miwa_Chan

What Nadia, Yuri's yoga teacher, said about the gals made me worried a little bit. there's

a lot of competition(?) amongst the members because they hide doing yoga from each other.

In possitive way, I found it's cute. But in the negative way, it made me sad. I mean I know

it happen with every groups. The problem here is SNSD bond made me love them so much. If that

bond doesn't exist, then what should I do? I hope those competitions will not leave any

effect. Maybe I'm too sensitive, but I smell sth really fishy is happening. I don't know why.

I'm happy because I can see the gals after their vacation. However, after watching MB and

some fancams of Cooky events, I'm a little bit worried. Hope everything is still ok,

because my feeling sometimes is true.

I think what was meant by the competition was just healthy competition between the girls, they all want to look their best/show off their bodies. And about the cooky event, aside from Tiffany, I thought the girls looked alright. Sunny looked happier than she did last week at that world cup event and surprisingly Taeng was smiling. Although Hyo and Fany do worry me a bit. I'm assuming Fany must be hurting from her vocal cords or wisdom teeth but I wonder what's up with Hyo. Hope everything is okay with those two especially.

don't worry soshi bond is sure ;) and besides, yoga is an exercise... for the girls to do it constantly is a healthy thing, we want them to be healthy ^_^

ohh man, that sucks for Thai SONES to have the concert delayed to 2011 :(:(

I hope it's not true :unsure:

Guest mirabar

In my opinion competition is a good thing cause it will motivate you to work harder and give your best. The important thing is how you do this competition and watch your opponents whether in a jealous ugly way or only what it is a competition. Their is nothing wrong with trying to get better and surpass someone even among friends as long as they still can treat each other as friends.

2066f8244c2603f60e0cc5.jpg

Yul made the news when she dance next to the half French and Korean talent MC, Andres Lian

making an "eye-catching" tandem ^_^

http://news.joins.com/article/333/4272333.html?ctg=15

유리 ‘파리 엄친아’ 안드리안, 현란한 테크토닉 ‘이기적인 투샷’ 눈길

Yuri and 'Andres Lian, dancing to Tecktonik' an eye catching experience

2010.06.27 08:41 입력

201006262109141001_1.jpg