少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

edit: oops posted ^^

Going to quote Taeyeon on this one from an old interview (well not that old but you get the point with SNSD):

“We prepared for years putting all our effort into it, but the actual performance is over in just a few minutes” was Taeyeon’s reason.

She continued by saying, “I have these empty feelings when I get off of the stage” and “These feelings alone just makes a person feel lonely”.

Also, “I’ve had regrets when I think about some past performances because we cannot redo them” and “Sometimes during preparation, we really feel that being a singer is such a lonely job”.

^ thanks for reminding us about this one :D I remember her saying this.

to lighten up situation :D

cr: illoyk@tumblr

tumblr_l4g1gj0iL71qboy1ko1_400.gif

tumblr_l4fth1WACd1qboy1ko1_400.gif

the problem is those haters make it sounds like taeyeon is super rude angry pissed off and just ruined the whole performance with her "attitude" lmao

while all she did just being silent bout it (after being ignored many times) rofl XD and like soy said she handled things quite calm

I'm just wondering if this will affected her work with KBS, since she's still on winwin

i hope KBS will deal with this professionally, after she's being treated that way

Guest sukimiy

congratz to girls XD

lots of mistakes today but i still love all the special & main stages ^^

& i'm all for taeng's side, hope she's ok now~

sorry if it's been shared, this thread move so fast > < rare yoonti :D

41505250.jpg

13920994.jpg

51745970.jpg

74177941.jpg

25371763.jpg

93093652.jpg

cr. as tagged

Guest silent_scream

^ YOONFANY!!! <333 Omg. That is surely some FANY TIGHT GRIP on Yoona's waist! Gawd. My eyes are turning into hearts right now. <3 Fany looks like she wanna take Yoona home right at that very moment. LOL!

I have only a minute to post but there isn't much need to clear up about what happened. It appears what the article says is what mostly happened, with fan accounts reporting the in-ear failing and Taeyeon wasn't able to perform properly but Mubank several times ignored the requests to correct it. Of course as mentioned this isn't the only time Music Bank was lacking in providing proper environment.

Although this is of some controversy right now in Korea, it's not a big thing to worry about. As always antis and trolls try to make a fuss out of this, but they are an ignorable minority and what matters is the general public's opinion. And more often than not, the general Korean public is sympathizing with Taeyeon right now, that what she said was understandable and appropriate.

Thanks silis! What matters most is the view of Korean public and I'm glad they are supporting our Leader's side.

From my point of view... I think the reason why Taeyeon is not doing fine in Oh! perf is bec. of the in-ear problem. Maybe staff didn't replace it after MuBank Band Special thats why shes having difficulty singing and couldn't hear the music and herself well + shes displeased and all, but during her speech shes sounding perfectly fine. So yeah maybe the in-ear problem...

It's okay Taeyeon, we understand you. Sones understand. :)

Guest Eltoshen

Mubank PDs are such bullsh-t.

Artists take pride in their music. If you screw up and not allow the earpieces to work properly, you should take responsibility and listen to the artist' request.

Guest hangthienbao

oh gosh .. at 1st i thought she was sick but after reading the news, this is just too much. as staffs, they should have fixed the problem right when the singer asked the 1st time but according to fanaccount, she asked several times and still, they didn't do anything. it's just too much. i'm glad that Taeng used this chance to speak up 'coz if she doesn't, the PDs may have done the same thing to other singers. she must have felt really frustrated to the point that she couldn't even enjoy performing on stage. the other times when she was sick, she was also smiling and enjoying her time even though she was tired. but this time ...

and i know that this will be another controversy for antis to attack Taeng but whatever, haters are always haters. the thing is how the general public reacts to this situation. and i'm glad to know that ppl are on Taeng's side. hopefully these kinds of problems wont happen again

Thanks to Taeyeon's performance, I just had to crank up "My life would suck without you" in my car, not once but replayed again. I like her perf even if it's less than perfect!

MuBank is notorious for their failed sound/tech problems. I'm sure if this was on Inkigayo, the PD would have let Taeyeon do it again even though Inki's always had less tech problems. Taeyeon feels very frustrated that she couldn't redo the performance, and for this I blame the PD.

She was being unprofessional during Oh! perf. I know that she's still frustrated w/ the earbud problem but she shouldn't have brought that kind of attitude on-stage. But people most understand that she's only human not a robot. You can't blame her for having emotions. I like how she spoke her mind during the speech without being rude. She carefully worded what she wanted to say and I applaud her for doing that.

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

a true musician cares about their performance. I'm glad Taeyeon is speaking up for herself, and probably other artists as well. She might have been unprofessional during the Oh! performance, but it's understandable, still being frustrated in such a music program where she can't even show she skills.

but yea, there's always more than 1 sides to everyone, some ppl will be on taeng's side and some ppl will be against her. some not necessarily have to be haters. but at least taeng addresses the problem to the public, and hopefully MB will fix the problem, and the public will understands more about the artists' experience when they perform.

I admire her more now, for having the guts to do something like this =]

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

All That So Nyuh Shi Dae Ep. 1 (2010-06-24).avi [614.99 MB]

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

Kara, T-ara, f(x), 4Minute – Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Hyori Cover) (Special Stage) on Music Bank (2010-06-25).avi [134.31 MB]

SNSD – Oh! on Music Bank (2010-06-25).avi [160.58 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest toomuchsmiling

At first I got mad at Taeyeon b/c she ruined the Oh! performance with her whole pissed-off face. I mean I knew her voice cracked but that was no issue to take it out on the other performance.

But now I support Taeyeon, i'm GLAD she said that in her speech, I would have done the same thing. If she had continuously ASKED the PDs to fix the stupid ear-piece and they didn't listen, why wouldn't she be angry?

Maybe it would have been better if she hadn't expressed that during Oh! but the more I think about it, doing it that way made her message get across more strongly to the staff. But still, that was unprofessional as far as the "stage" goes.

Grtz the girls on their win =)

about the Taeyeon issue i think she handle it professionally ... if ur ear piece or ur singing equipment doesnt work how can u hear ur self from the loud music.. she even ask them several time to change it.. yet they fail to replace it...

and OMFG the special dance was HOT!!!!

YOONA HYOYEON YURI SOOYOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahhhh

Guest naurz

you all know i dont post here much but when i do its because i have something to get off my chest so here we go.

I hope there is fancam of the moment Tae asking pd the redo so that we can all see.

The ear piece is one of the IMPORTANT equipment on stage. WHY??~

It help you to be in tune, on time, on beat especially when there is a loud crowd or fire works around.

It helps you to hear the people/person your singing with to harmonize.

ANY EQUIPMENT on stage are the host (MB) responsibility.

IF an artist have mentioned this from the star/rehearsal that there was a problem or not comfortable with anything (WHICH THEY WERE TOLD)

its the HOST responsibility to fix it before final performance/recording .. THAT IS THE REASON WHY!!!! THEY HAVE STAGE REHEARSAL before each performances, BUT if it cant be fix that is the reason why most do lip sync.

I agree with Tae i would have done the same thing if the host havent been listening after many complaint

(as to what i was told it WASNT JUST HER complaining about it, but also other artist).

Where else would you go and make them listen. People say "She should have talk to them in private" .. well SHE DID and they DIDNT LISTEN, and so she did what she had to do.

I do have to agree she could have hold it back for like another 5min, and not show her true feeling during OH! performances.

BUT as we all know Tae isnt the person that get angry very easily.

As to what Sooyoung mentioned on the show "Come To Play".

When Taeyeon gets mad, She is scary, cause shes say it as it is. And thats what she did i guess she was REALLY pissed, to bring it up public.

An Artist relays on a perfect performances. To keep their job/to make a living.

Thats why they always have sleepless night on rehearsing, to make their performances perfect.

But artist CANT perform alone. They need the equipment and cooperation and support by people around them to make it possible.

Im not pointing fingers on who's fault it is or what so ever.

but what i see in this is lack of communication, support and cooperation from the staff that makes this show possible.

521321.jpg

untitled-1-1.png

2mq9en5.jpg

untitled-1-1.png

I've never seen this predebut pic of taengoo. How adorable!

When the girls are very cheerful and smiling on stage, antis would say that they are fake.

When the girls show their true feelings once in a while, antis accuse of them of being unprofessional.

*sighs*

Being in SNSD is a tough job.

Guest hotchocolatelove

^ true.. antis are.......

short but worth it! love the fanchants! Taeng <3

awww, we can see our Taengoo is smiling here :D

the power of her wifey? XD

11tqw0n.jpg shared already

cr :as tagged

Guest milky9

>.< last night I'm really angry too. TaeYeon seemed to be angry and disappointed very much. She even didn't want to sing and dance. She sang weakly and in the part "Ah ah ah ah", she didn't want to lift up her leg :(....I can see that she was very very disappointed.

She is a singer and she needs the best conditions to do her job well >.< Why did those staffs reject Taeyeon's request >.<