OFFICIAL iPhone 4/4S Thread

Guest ipaul

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovinUsuju

Just got my iphone 4s 16gb in white, I love it. Although, coming from a family that are all Android Powered and have never owned anything Apple, its different. The battery is a lot better then my brother EVO and my parents Galaxy S2. The Cons though....sometimes Siri doesn't want to work, and Google Maps isn't as optional as Android. Other then that, pretty good. (but man....I wish I could get a free replacement or exchange if I ever break it ): )

Just got my iphone 4s 16gb in white, I love it. Although, coming from a family that are all Android Powered and have never owned anything Apple, its different. The battery is a lot better then my brother EVO and my parents Galaxy S2. The Cons though....sometimes Siri doesn't want to work, and Google Maps isn't as optional as Android. Other then that, pretty good. (but man....I wish I could get a free replacement or exchange if I ever break it ): )

As soon as you got your iPhone, it's under Apple warranty for a year and you can get a free replacement/exchange within that time. Depends on the reason why you want to exchange it though, say if you drop it in water, chances are Apple isn't going to exchange it. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xforevertink

Type: iPhone 4S. 16 gigs.

Theme: [Winterboard] kawaii characters

Font: [bytafont] Sudagongu

Note

.I downloaded the font from the "HOW TO❥ custom fonts for iphone iOS4+" thread

.Have lots of patience. 0.0

I used Absinthe to jailbreak my phone. :)

Installed several mods for this to work. Can't remember them all...

But here is the end result... lol

tumblr_ly8544EYjR1qbyz46o1_500.png

Be Jealous Now!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hellobunny

Hi I'm new to this thread and to iPhone!! Can someone tell me if the iPhone 4S is worth getting? (I'm sure this has probably been asked heaps of times sorry) I have an iPod touch which I love but it's 2nd gen and apple stopped making updates for them now ;_;

My current phone is the lg lollipop which I looove but because of the whole not updating 2nd gen iPod I decided to get a new iPod but saw how pretty the White 4S was!!!

So my question isssss, is it worth getting the 4S or keeping my current phone and just buying the 4th gen iPod instead.

Thanks guys~ ^^

Hey, I upgraded from LG lollipop too! (it broke--)

I would say, iphone 4s is definitely worth the upgrade, I've had it for a few weeks now (white unlocked version). It's beautiful and I love having tons of useful apps in my pocket~~ If you don't currently have a smart phone, I would say go for it! Esp. if you love the ipod touch, it will be a great upgrade. If you're contemplating on ipod touch or iphone 4s, get the iphone! (I have both) You probably won't regret it (esp. if you can be pleased with the LG lollipop, lols)

Well, it's my first iphone and I'm in love with it lols.

The only downside, I would say, is that the pretty phone is made of glass so probably very fragile but just be careful and buy cute cases for it and you're good to go^^

• 11 months later...
Guest hamcham

If you don't want to jailbreak but still want cute icons on your iPhone, there's an app called CocoPPa that lets you do that! It's free to download, too.You can't replace the icons, but you can make shortcuts, and store the original apps in a folder on another page xDIt's not the same, and it won't work for all apps, but it's pretty cute and easy to use.Here's my current screen:
38539610152549204200578.jpg      img6490.png

Archived