[Drama 2010] Giant 자이언트

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasminewiz

I like this drama for its storyline too. No eye candies but great acting and story plot! Sure glad to watch this one. It's worth it and I can't wait to watch the reunion between the brother and sister in the next episode.

Lee Bum Soo is an actor who captivated me with his acting skills too. There is so much internal strife within his character and the emotions that he must portray which he does them so beautifully with viewers feeling the angst for him. Superb acting!

Hope the storyline doesn't fail as it moves on^^

Guest mijoo-pearl

oh, what's with that happy looks of Jeongyeon? Is she really love Minwoo and not Gangmo?

I'm waiting for this episode so much. Love Hwang Jung Eom... she is pretty and cute

Guest purpleZ

oh, what's with that happy looks of Jeongyeon? Is she really love Minwoo and not Gangmo?

I'm waiting for this episode so much. Love Hwang Jung Eom... she is pretty and cute

It's not really how she'll bring it out. It's just a picture taken from the set. She's looking at the camera :)

I need some help. Does anybody know how to download pictures from SBS? Thanks!!

Guest rainy75

She's her birth mother. I know it's a bit strange, since in real life Park Jin Hee is just 1 year younger than her mother on screen.

i thought ParkJinHee mum died together with KangMo's mum in the hospital due to the ventilation cause?

Guest purpleZ

i thought ParkJinHee mum died together with KangMo's mum in the hospital due to the ventilation cause?

No, she didn't. If you watched that scene in the hospital again, she woke up in the end.

Guest purpleZ

Min Woo is hurt. Frustrated not getting JY's attention, he "dragged" JY to a bar and had a talk with her there. He told her that he really hates her that he's going to die. JY said that she's aware of that and ask him not to make things complicated since it's just fake. JY walked away, MW broke into tears "I think I love you. I mean this."

20100706_1278369279_35758300_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20100706n02803

KM followed MJ, the housemaid of Daeryuk Constructions in order to find out where the secret account book is. To his surprise, she's his lost little sister Mi Joo.

06_70975.jpg

JY is so cold to him. I believe she doesn't really hate him. When she was younger, she kind of had a little crush on him. When they were staying together in the hotel, when she thought he was sleeping on the chair, she was wondering of his good looking face while smiling.

More caps:

201007060855261001_1.jpg

06_70968.jpg

201007060622431001_1.jpg

20100706_1278368921_31971000_1.jpg

Caps credit to: Nate

Guest remnantpark

Nope, still don't think MW is in love with JY. He is just seriously confused and tries to love her. And by trying to love her, he thinks he is in serious love with her now. Because yeah he is trying to do lovey-dovey things, but it's just not love. If he really loved her, he would be more like Gangmo, always giving and wanting her happiness. He is not concerned with that. He barely even knows this girl. He doesn't know her feelings. He is so obsessed with trying to get her love back so HE can BE LOVED...And he /thinks/ that's love and is very hurt by it. But he really isn't. IDK, in my eyes, MW's attempts are all such failures and display very shallow feelings for JY...not real love that can last. According to SBS, they said MW and Mijoo are both going to fall in serious love for each other. JY-MW marriage will not be happy one, that's for sure.

As for JY looking at MW's face when he was sleeping in the previous episodes, I don't think she was admiring his looks. I think she was trying to see if he was awake or not, haha. Personally, idk, I really don't like this JY-MW thing. They are a TERRIBLE match, lol. Personality wise, their marriage might set a fire or something...seriously...those two personalities should never be mixed, especially with MW's own arrogance, temper, and selfishness against JY's ruthlessness, coldness, and often inconsiderate treatment towards others...MW will never be able to handle JY's stubborness and depression when it comes to thinking about her mom.

However, I do see a good personality match with Mijoo. MW just needs someone softer, brighter, and more innocent...Meanwhile, JY matches with Gangmo when it comes to personality. Too bad she doesn't realize she loves him. But of course, netizens probably dislike romance between old-looking people haha! I'm sure there will be fans swarming over MW-MJ love story. An attractive pair, that's for sure.

Guest purpleZ

@remnantpark: it is your personal preference. I was just translating the lines and wasn't making it up because I like MW-JY. Min Woo said "I think I love you and I'm serious". Before that, he told JY that he hates her, really hates her that he's going to die. Of course there are many factors involved. The pressure he's getting married with someone who's not interested in him and for business purposes. Feeling so rejected, he's trying hard to make her like him. He's very frustrated. I know JY is too cold to him and I pitied MW a lot when he cried saying that line.

I said my heart will probably break about these two. I just hope that JY won't hurt MW too much, or they won't hurt each other too much...

Guest purpleZ

Meanwhile, JY matches with Gangmo when it comes to personality. Too bad she doesn't realize she loves him. But of course, netizens probably dislike romance between old-looking people haha!

I think you're being too harsh with this statement. Please show some respect.

Guest JEYEF

Hey! Your statements are going overboard.

We do understand here that you are rooting for another loveteam in the drama, that others may not agree.

Okay that's fine with everyone here, as the saying goes "to each his own", and we respect you for that.

But please do watch your word, because you are hurting others feelings!

On a side note.

What's wrong with age?

Why some people keep yapping about that. We will all grow old eventually, wether we like it or not.

And if you are old, does it mean that you don't have any reason to loved and beloved at all?!

Goodness! They're just on the 30's borderline (I think as per PJH's age), and mind you they look younger at their age (Koreans looks younger compared to the westerners).

And I also noticed that almost half of the lead actors/actresses in the dramas nowadays are in the 30's borderline also.

e.g. So Ji Sub, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Sun Ah, Choi Ji Woo, Lee Byung Hun, Cha Seung Won (these 2 are in their 40's but still look hot as ever) to name a few.

Jang Geum is one the most favorite drama of all time, Lee young Ae and Ji Jin hee were also at their 30's when they made that.

So does it mean that they are dislikeable? Haha! I dont think so.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

Guest purpleZ

Thanks JEYEF! I must add a note to remnantpark: Joo Sang Wook and Park Jin Hee are of the same age. PJH is just a few months older. But let's end this conversation here. I don't want these to effect other people's point of view on this drama. Whichever couple, whoever you fangirl, let's respect the others!

Guest ha_rim_sam

Oh my of all the reason to watch this drama we still trying to pigeonhole the statement about who is old and who got the best look.Come on don't you all see this drama should be 50 episodes so if the character going to used younger people then how about the rest of the episode trust me before half of it will air the charater in the right age and i believe the role in the 30s to 40s will show the most.I am very proud of the script writer and the PD they really done a great job by taking risk with this kind of drama and also with all the selected cast.i am not rooting for any pair but i really want to see great acting and good script and i wish that we can all change the mindset of only want to see drama only for the gloss and preety face because as for me after some i get tired of all the drama with preety face sometimes very talented and some is lacking in talent with the same old concept of drama.I have to admit many actors in Korea are very good but sometimes because of netizens choice they have to follow the certain rule of how to manage their career for the sake of wanting get attentions and had to sacrifice the chances to become the great by opting for famous and popularity.PLEASE I JUST HOPE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SO CLOSED MINDED BECAUSE SO MANY GREAT TALENT HAD GONE (U KNOW WHAT I MEAN)I AM NOT SAYING TOTALLY BECAUSE OF THE NETIZENS BUT IF U ALL UNDERSTAND THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT THAT EVEN A SMALL CREATURE LIKE THE BUTTERFLY CAN CHANGE THE WORLD SO PLEASE BE POSITIVE.

Archived