WIll eating noodles instead of rice make you skinnier?

Guest lexlingchi

Guest lexlingchi

I'm finding that if I eat noodles instead of rice I'm losing weight FAST!!

I'm thinking its becausenoodles are less carb heavy than rice and are also delicious with soup and smaller scraps fo meat ! so overall u eat less but dont feel hungry because the meal is just as nice as rice !

Do you think its a new SKINNY DIET discovered by me?

will eating noodles instead of rice make u skinnier?

note!!: By noodles - i don't mean only INSTANT noodles I mean eating fresh noodles instead of rice! So like Vermicelli, Mee and Mee Hoon and Egg Noodles used in Wantan Mee ! ^^

Guest akia_025

Any food with the the word 'instant' on it means that they are made from a factory. If you want to lose weight, go more natural. Noodles have huge calories from fat which, obviously, is bad for weight loss. You should eat rice rather than noodles. Brown rice is the best option for weight watchers.

Guest lqqkitzti

Do you know how many people dream about eating themselves skinny? Fact is it's never going to happen. Eat what you want in moderation and EXERCISE!

Guest PeachyPie

You're better off substituting noodles for brown rice. All the salt in the packet and the noodles are just empty calories.

Guest Sophisticate

There is no such thing as a skinny diet. I feel bad for all the idiots that fall for those miracle fads.

&yes, if the amount of calories in your soup dish is less than your rice dish, you will gain weight slower.

Guest akira53

There is no such thing as a skinny diet. I feel bad for all the idiots that fall for those miracle fads.

I think eating brown rice is healthier than noodles or white rice.

Guest Sophisticate

I think eating brown rice is healthier than noodles or white rice.

It is. I'm talking about stuff like Atkins and SouthBeach.

Guest nobody knows

nuhnuhnuh

on days that I have noodles for 2 meals a day-- I always gain weight, even if I didn't eat a lot (and exercised the same/more)

don't cheat it, just exercise and diet

Archived