HEROMAN

Guest NO NAME?

Guest NO NAME?

Stan Lee × BONES

2rypksx.jpg

An American kid named Joey lives in an urban city & has always wanted to become a hero. Unfortunately he's just an orphan working part time to support his grandma and himself. After he watched a toy commercial on a new robot action figure, Joey believe he'll gain strength if he obtains one. The only robot toy he can get his hands on is a broken one that was abandon by a rich school bully. Feeling pity for the trashed action figure, Joey took it home to repair it. Little did he know, that once he repairs the toy, it'll make his hero dream become a reality. — MAL

--------------------

I know it's cheesy, but fun to watch. It feels like I'm watching a kiddish Saturday morning cartoon and I don't mind because I like cartoons. Haha.

• 1 month later...
Guest knockblock

I think I'm about to watch it. I know it is supposed to be one of the top animes to watch from this spring season.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

I started on the first episode. I am mixed on if I think it is good or what not.

Unless I'm mistaken, Stan Lee also took part in this series?

• 1 month later...
Guest knockblock

I thought Stan Lee was being shown in the anime. It does look like him.

This is what he looks like in person. stan_lee_580x.jpg

I probably will continue with this show since it is done by Studio Bones. For those who have seen every episode, how has it turned out?

Guest outlaw

I thought Stan Lee was being shown in the anime. It does look like him.

This is what he looks like in person. stan_lee_580x.jpg

I probably will continue with this show since it is done by Studio Bones. For those who have seen every episode, how has it turned out?

Decent

but after the hero resolves the first issue, i think that the series is deviating from what i believed was the path the series would follow. Also believe that the first issue, was too short, only a handful of episodes, in the first place. I do not know if the first issue will lead to another related issue but i sure do hope it does. I say this because the second issue does not seem as interesting or cool as the first issue was.

Archived