Things you've lost interest in

camie

Guest C.ALVIN

- shoujo manga; I used to read it religiously and was the bible of my girlhood,

- prettying up; during the early years of high school I probably wore make up ... almost everyday. Now I never do it anymore - too time consuming and I've grown to be comfortable with my appearance.

- mainstream american music; I used to follow american billboards crazily, now I rarely never check that stuff.

- boys; =__=

- keeping up with kpop; I just ... can't .... too ... many groups now @__@

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ovovoovo

K-drama. Used to watch it a lot while growing up with my family but I stopped watching it at the beginning of high school.

This is a typical k-drama storyline in a nutshell: Two guys fighting over one airhead who constantly whines to no end. Usually one guy is a rich, cold, heartless bastard who hates the girl while the other one always tries to swoon the girl. The bastard always wins. The end.

^Same here. I lost interest in watching dramas. I grew up watching them but I don't find them that interesting anymore. The storylines are almost always the same and they're predictable (in most cases).

K-Pop...I still listen to k-pop but I gradually started to listen to other types of music. It's strange because just last year I only listened to k-pop but now I don't.

The Sims 2 & other computer games. I used to love playing computer games but after playing them for a while I got bored lol.

Guest toomuchsmiling

-toys. so sad. i'm in college so toys are such a thing of the paaaast.

-video games? hardly hardly play them at all

-children books i used to read like Junie B. Jones? my English teacher today mentioned her sister's daughter loves those books and all i could do was smile and remember. I was kinda sad, i realized that those days of loving to read those are long over, but at least i still have the memories.

Guest albeitalways

DBSK. IDK why. I used to be a hardcore Cassie now it's like... hmmm. DBSK? Ah okay.

Also anime and manga, although those two are slowly creeping back but it's not the same as it was before, I used to catch up to series I'm attached to such as Naruto and Bleach and try to watch and finish new series every season. Now, I just read and watch every now and then, if I like it.

As for Kpop, I have my phases with it. I lose interest, then when I watch some random live performance or variety show or I liked a song to the nth power (for example, RDD--that converted me instantly to a Shawol), I'll gain momentum with the fandom again.

Online games. That was before college. Haha, I had lots of free time back then. Now... I'd be lucky to have a weekend safe from any academic work.

Guest doll face

Highschool drama. It's always people you don't even know exist who try to pull mini cooper, sooooo I got over it because it didn't matter.

Online gaming, anime/manga, obsessing over kpop/idols: spent atleast a year or so for each, ahhh. It used to keep me entertained for houuuurs (and eat up my social life).

And trying to look like someone I'm not, cutesy ulzzang/doll makeup/style/way of life.

All last year, when I discovered Soompi, that was all I was obsessed with, how I looked.

I don't regret it because it made me pay more attention to overall health, but the makeup & style was just not suited to me. And I looked even younger than I was because I was so shy and timid all the time because I was uncomfortable in the clothes. LOL.

But it's all cool now, over summer I went through a period where I didn't even dare touch makeup, and now I'm comfortable with myself(: I know how to enhance my own features and not mask them to be something they're not.

and I'm totally manning up and not being timid or w/e! People keep mistaking me as older because of how I act now. haha

I used to be into J-Rock back in high school. There are a few bands I listen to here and there ( Thee Michelle Gun Elephant, Tokyo Jihen, Kagrra,), but I've pretty much forsaken the majority of it. Japanese Metal is the only exception (Dir en grey, Sex Machineguns, Sigh, Blood Stain Child, etc.).

I've given up on doing the splits hah, decided it wasn't worth making my legs flexy.

I don't trade pokemon online anymore- hehehehhe, that junk was retarted. If anyone wants event pokemon or shiny pokemon, I can give them out for free, I have tons and tons.

don't listen to classical music anymore.

also, I'm thinking of giving up ping pong. I love that sport, but I don't want to keep having to work so hard to keep up with the fanatics at the sports club. It's getting boring 'cause I win half the time and I lose half the time. Losing sucks and winning is so hard 'cause of how much I have to try.

so I guess- I've lost interest in losing, hahah.

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

For a year i was major DBSK fanatic. Then since the law suits and stuff i've become less interested. Yeah, they have done some incredible things with record sales, successful concerts, etc. But i have no interest in them anymore.

Reading - I used to read all the time when I was younger, now I just don't have time time/patience to sit down and read a book anymore

Anime - I used to love it, but I got over it. I still like it and watch it (rarely)

Guest sudu1won

Most significantly, journal keeping.

Been doing that for more than 6 years and just like that, stopped writing. But not much of losing interest though, more like not having the time to sit back, reflect and start penning... would rather go straight to bed these days.

people start to lose interest once they found something else is appealing to the eyes.

like if u get a gf/bf u might stop doing what u used to do xD

Like some others said... xanga, myspace..aim, msn

I never write in my journal anymore.

I've completely passed that fangirl stage where I obsess over DBSK, Super Junior etc

despite growing up.. I still love disney movies XDD

I've lost interest in mangas and animes too. I have been a crazy fan of japanese animes. I couldn't start a day without talking about it to EVERYONE^^

Archived