Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest badstar

i need help!

i cant seem to access the clubbox site for a week already.

it just wont open, i dont know if it's bcoz of my connection since i dont think my country's internet connection has fully recovered yet from the earthquake. or is it anything else.

only clubbox wont work for me. but all the other sites do..

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mintoro

mintoro and mekeo, u're not the only one... i used to dl at about 100kbps with quick dl and now, it's moving at 5 kbps WITH quick dl... TMNET says by 20 Jan, everything should be fully restored but looks like it isn't. funny thing is, i'm dl-ing frm slsk at about 30kbps, torrents too but CB is just at 5 kbps. u think we should complain to them or something?

anyone else having similar problem?

this is what TMNET has got to say..

fully recover on 23rd Jan

now it's 24th Jan already

CB is still like turtle

im even dling xman ,which i usually get 50-60kb/s but now only 5kb/s

i've missed one month's file to dl

and BT doesn;t work for me in this stupid area which i dunno why

my frens can use BT but i cant

so mainly my downloads are from CB but CB is slow now

HELP ME >"<

Guest s2ChangminJunsus2

when you download a file.. are 3 files meant to pop up on the destop[or whereeva u download it to]?.. if so.. which one do i play?.. and how do i play them.. cause winamp and WMP and power DVD don't seem to show the video [i can only hear sound] :sweatingbullets: i feel so stupid :blink::tears:

Can someone tell me how can i solve my problem with my clubbox. I started downloading yesterday an it is very slow but i heard that it is normal so i just let it be, but now it is stuck at 29% i followed the steps that is posted in here that i just have to pause and start it again but after few hours nothing happened. I also tried to download another file and the other file is finished but the first file i downloaded is still stuck at 29% . Is there any other solution in this problem? Will i have to download it again and start from zero again? It took me a day to download 29% of it. Please help me! Thank you!!!

^ MEEH TOO!!! i got stuck so i did the whole "pause, wait start" thing and it went back to )% when it was @ 48% then now it downloaded again to 5% T_T my other 33%~~

seems like there's some special event for lunar new year coming up... would someone mind translating what's going on? ^_^ thanks!

here's the link:

http://www.clubbox.co.kr/event.fld/thankyou/thanks.htm#

EDIT:

i read it over again and tried to decipher what's going on. i'm actually interested in event 2 and not 1 since 1 needs purchasing, i think. but event 2 is occurring over the next 4 weeks. i think there's something about using 5GB for quick download each week? and then maybe you're eligible for a draw - 3 ninendos, 10 50GB quick download coupons? could someone please confirm? :D it's just my guess since after i clicked on the link to be a part of this event, i see that the 5GB meter has gone down on my CB page and there's also a meter for the 4 weeks on the event page. :lol:

Guest stealth01

I noticed with the date of birth thing, i wasn't able to complete the sign up, i was signing up whilst in Mozilla Firefox as its my primary browser, through Mozilla certain things such as inputting the date of birth, the orange and green id indicators wouldn't work, it worked fine though through Internet Explorer, as was mentioned before as best suited for clubbox.

Thank you,

and props for the great FAQ 'happyroach', much appreciated!

Guest tinhthanyeu

i know that i bother you guy with my stupid question, but plz help me

i got ClubBox account and it used to work ok, but somehow i have no idea that i can't download from CB anymore. Whenever i opened CB, the web page show "ERROR ON PAGE . Anyone plz help me. plz help my broken heart also my dumb head.

sorry to bother u all

plz help me :tears::tears::tears:

Have a good day alll

:huh: Hmm do you have the latet version of Internet Explorer coz that might affect it :unsure:

Could you please clarify this? I actually have the latest version of IE and I just started to download using Clubbox (I'm a TOTAL newbie to Clubbox). Well, that is, I'm trying to download through CB....unfortunately, its taking roughly forever to even start downloading...any suggestions/solutions would be very much appreciated!!

i want to ask sth...i already exceed 1000 in my milleage points...then i bought d coupon..but then how come my total mileage reduced to 18P?izzit bcoz d coupon thing

K4ice to be honest i have the same prob with CB it sometimes neve connects its all a waiting game and paitence they do connect in the end but it could take ages CB is well worth it when they do connect though :( sorry i'm not much help i'm new to it as well

Your milige points reduce becouse you bought a coupon your points are like money you spend them when you buy a coupon then have to save up more to buy another

Guest choisim

Was wondering whether anyone else in Malaysia still having the same problem I am encountering i.e. very slow download speed and even not downloading at most times.

Guest disfunktional.

Grrr...It's been 4 months since i last used CB becasz I can't get it to start downloading for more than 1 second. When i click start it pauses one second later. I even bought the quick download thing. Anyone having the same problem?

Guest uguudei

I have this problem. I can't log in to my CB. I mean, everytime windows starts, little CB box always asked me to log in. but now when i write my id and password, after a while it says, "error occured while transferring log in information from the server". Also i can't see the pages of CB owners. When i write down http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi or http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver, whatever i write down, it says "the page cannot be found."

Not only this, also Limewire and Ares aren't working.

I don't know computer that much. So pls help me. I have Kaspersky as a antivirus program.

Is there anything that i can do?

Thank u very much.

K4ice to be honest i have the same prob with CB it sometimes neve connects its all a waiting game and paitence they do connect in the end but it could take ages CB is well worth it when they do connect though :( sorry i'm not much help i'm new to it as well

Your milige points reduce becouse you bought a coupon your points are like money you spend them when you buy a coupon then have to save up more to buy another

Miki78, Thanks so much! theres nothing more fun than the waiting game, lol...incidentally, does the new version of IE have anything to do with this? or is it just b/c CB takes forever to connect?

Just wandering if anyone from America is experiencing with slow download speeds.

I was around 500 kb/s with all of my quick downloads last week, but now it's at 50 kb/s (that's my regular download speed). It's from popular clubbox's so that's not the problem. I configured my router and that can't be the problem. So, I'm curious if this is happening to anyone else in America.

EDIT: Does anyone know what port Clubbox uses? I have opened up port 19101 but that is not helping.

There are a lot of clubbox users here and I hope any of you can help me out here. If you use a wireless router, then that'll be more helpful since I've been having issues ever since I installed. DDL and torrents are all fine, just clubbox sucks on me right now.

I appreciate any help.

Hi, I'm new to Clubbox and about two weeks ago I downloaded an episode of fantasy couple and I was only uploading at very low speeds (around1-10KB/s). This was before I created an account. Now that I have an account I tried downloading another episode and my computer's uploading like crazy even when the download is paused. Is this normal? Please don't tell me it is because then that means i can't watch many dramas because i'd get into trouble with my ISP. :tears:

Archived