Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

all the clubbox sites don't come up for me...

"the page can not be found" pages come up...even though clubbox.co.kr main page comes up

its been like this since yesterday morning and i thought it was some temporary down time

but it seems to be working for other people...

any suggestions?

CB is acting kind of funny. The stuff on the pages doesn't come out right. :blink:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest V A L XD

^oOo, so my clubbox isnt the only one acting up today. :blink: Is it because of IE or just the cb database?

I wish we could use cb on mozilla or something else besides IE.

Guest luckyyou

^^ i guess clubbox is updating or doing something. they usually do this during night time in korea i guess.

Umm..i actually read ALL of the FAQs. it just saids that you gain 10 MILEAGE Points after you leave your CB on for every hour. So it this different points? i did click the "Mileage" tab and it saids

- Total mileage: 0P - Reserved mileage: 0P (After '31':'37' reserving) <-- this keeps dropping

sooooo..my question then is how do i get the points that will get me the coupons?

Sorry if i'm sorta slow, but i don't see what's the problem, i'm logged in, DLing, but i don't get the points..

Thanks for the reply~

Total mileage is how many points you have

reserved mileage is the reserved points that will go into your total mileage after you close clubbox (or something)

the number that keeps on dropping is a timer. after it goes to 00:00, you get points

cbzo7.jpg

after you have at least 1000 points, click on the green circled thing and it'll take you to a website. then click how many points you want to use. it starts offf with like 2 GB (i believe, cb is acting weird right now) and that means you can speed dl at least 2 gbs. the more points you have, the more amount you can dl.

Guest krazie4adream

^^ ummmm...wellz imma watched the timer thingy..cuz i've been on clubbox for SOO LONG NOW...HOURS

i lefted my computer on overnight too......still ZERO points....

Guest xmoshixkon

whoo`

at least im not the one whose clubbox is acting funnie and weird eh ???

>___<

i cant enter to any clubbox site TT.TT

they keep saying "The page can not be displayed" or if i can get in, they just show a lil bit of the boxes TT.TT

will this situation last long ???

i need to download like tons of things TT.TT

--edit--

nvm

everything's fine now ^___^

Guest V A L XD

^^ ummmm...wellz imma watched the timer thingy..cuz i've been on clubbox for SOO LONG NOW...HOURS

i lefted my computer on overnight too......still ZERO points....

Yea, my points haven't been added up for two days now. It's been stuck at 10. But at least cb is working now.

untitled.jpg

This message keeps popping up whenever I press the big white button to download. I don't understand korean so can anyone help me out!?

Guest beauwhale

Anyone here has the problem with CB lately? few days ago, i couldnt access the CB's accounts. then it worked, now it doesnt work. and the file that i downloading is just around 7kb/s which is not normally for my CB. usually i got about 45-50 for non quickdownload. but now it sucks.

Is there something wrong with CB lately? do they upgrade or so?please help

Guest V A L XD

^we've all been having trouble with cb these days. their probably updating the data base. I hope they open up an english verison soon!

but right now i have a problem with my cb.

I'm installing CB on my lab top, and when i try to dl a file, it says to restart cb transfet manager

does that mean to restart my computer or what?

*note* this is after i press agree to that user thing box before the dl box pops up but in never did. I just restarted my computer and still doesnt work. I can probably make a cap if you need it.

Ignore what I said up there. It works now. =]

But, is anyone still having trouble uploading files or is it me?? Like I'm trying to download a new recent file, and it's not dling...and i have pretty fast connection too. so yea...

Guest yanxx

umm I'm new to this clubbox stuff so plz don't mind me if this is a dumb question!

whenever i click the blue button to download something, something pops up - which is supposed to happen, right?

but the "big, white button" doesn't appear on the screen so I can't click anything to get the download started.....

why is this happening? T______T"

Guest haki gal

anyone have this problem.

when i go into club box. the page was not fully downloaded and there is this error on page icon which says access denied. i cant go to the next page but i can download files from the first page.

Guest lilcookiex3

ishh...my friend is having trouble with clubbox..

and you know how the d/l window is suppose to pop up.well it doesnt for her =l

could someone please help :sweatingbullets:

Guest bloodboy

^^^ It means 21 minutes and 45 seconds to go for you to get 10P mileage points. And then it resets to 1 hour again. :)

Guest V A L XD

anyone have this problem.

when i go into club box. the page was not fully downloaded and there is this error on page icon which says access denied. i cant go to the next page but i can download files from the first page.

I am. Sorta.

The second box that pops up after you click dl..and second page of that suppose to disappear, but theres an error on it or something.

i hope this make sense.

i'm using cb on my laptop so i think it just might be my connection

Guest loveit

I had some problem with downloading from clubbox old file. what should i do? I willy do want watch the show, but i been waiting for six hours it stuck at 19%. although my internet connection isn't even that bad it's high speed. also i don't know the average downloading speed from clubbox my says 27 KB/S.

I have another question this might seem stupid question, but i have to ask. when i tried to sign up for clubbox i couldn't create the right username? what's the problem? please help me.

Guest aznfosho123

Hii!! I read all your FAQ's and stuff..but I still haven't fixed my problem. Everytime I try to install clubbox this message pops up.

"The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus. You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy."

it either pops that up or says clubbox is not valid. I know i did a full download of the clubbox setup .but then it either just pops those two messages up.

I am using internet explorer..so I'm not sure what is wrong. I installed it on my laptop fine..but now I'm trying to intall it on my computer, and it just won't work. Someone PLEASE help me!! I appreciate it if anyone can!!! :w00t:

Archived