Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest aznfosho123

Is it normal if my downloads are capped at like 8-10 KB/S because it doesn't really seem like it. I'm trying to DL a HQ file that's 700mb and it says it'll take like 10 HOURS! lol so I'm just confused. && how do you open your manager box thingy with all your downloads just by clicking a button and not having to click something to DL and than it'll pop up automatically? Someone please help a major n00b! ^__^

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kRnBaBy5561

파일목록을 보실 수 있는 권한이 없습니다.

정회원 이상만 파일목록을 보실 수 있습니다.

i was just about to ask the same quesetion...what does it mean?

yes im korean, i can read but not write and i still have trouble understanding what im reading...=.=

sry

Guest Freda

I've read the topics listed on the first page, including the one about the clubbox preferences, but I think that applies for clubbox page owners. I'm just a downloader, and Clubbox has stopped working for me because of my ports.

My bittorrent and clubbox didn't work before, but after changing the port on my bittorrent program, bit torrent started to work again. How can I change the port for clubbox as well? I've changed it on my firewall, but the port of the actual program still needs to be changed (I think). Thanks.

Guest wenipoo

I recently reformatted my computer and wanted to reinstall clubbox but all the clubbox i go in does not work. anyone have problem going in clubbox lately?

Guest kiw1mel0n

my clubbox also has this weird problem, everytime i click on the clubbow this thing pops up n says "r u sure u want to run this program?" becuz they said the publisher is unknown n everytime i try to download something the download percent stays on zero no matter how fast the download is suppose to be, but some other times the clubboe just spazzes and starts becoming jumpy. can you pleez help me with this problem, it wood help alot >_<

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

anyone having problems w/ the CB pages loading =(

Thank goodness. I thought I was the only one. Are they updating or anything? Sucks, I want to download Kurosagi! :angry:

anyone having problems w/ the CB pages loading =(

oh thank goodness its not only me =(

but whats up with it?

im getting sorta mad.

i did get to download at least one thing & clubbox is running

but im not signed on so now milege points =(

it's been a pain for me to access clubbox since earlier today. :wacko: i can still download if i'm lucky even though the d/l window takes ages to open up. same thing with quick d/l or when i try to upload. the page takes minutes to load and then it gives me the "page doesn't load" window. :mellow: i haven't been able to upload anything... things seem really slow in general. :sweatingbullets: restarting my comp. didn't help much either. maybe clubbox is doing some sort of upgrading again... :unsure:

Guest P.Bradbury

I have problem getting in to a CB to d/l I think it is asking me to join, but when I try giving my username and P/w it just pops up another smaller window written in Korean and nothing I do will advance me in any way. How do I access this CB? I really would like to get some SMAP and/or Kimura files. sigh.

Peggy

Guest fk51785

it takes like 20 minutes to load a clubbox page.

i haven't been able to d/l anything today.

somethings wrong with cb today...

I have problem getting in to a CB to d/l I think it is asking me to join, but when I try giving my username and P/w it just pops up another smaller window written in Korean and nothing I do will advance me in any way. How do I access this CB? I really would like to get some SMAP and/or Kimura files. sigh.

Peggy

cb is just down right now.

Archived