Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Just a question, sorry if it's been asked before i've just checked the first 5 pages of this thread.

How can i change my CB settings? i just registered with CB (all thanx to ur very helpful tutorial ^^) but i didn't uncheck the bexes about them sending me emails etc. so i was wondering is there a way i can undo that? so they don't keep sending my emails?

thanx alot in advance ^^, ur tutorials are very helpful :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thu_trang

i dun know wat is wrong

i keep tried to sign up

but it failed everytime

i always take me to internal server error page

it never return back to the homepage

wat can i do

can anyone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me

thanks in advance

Guest sportstune

sorry if this was already asked, but has anyone noticed that when they are quick downloading/ or even regular downloading, before the process begins, there is a smaller window that opens that seems to be downloading some type of file with a header of "???" And once it finishes from 0-100% then the download begins?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

I was an avid user of clubbox until last month's new copyright law came into effect and all the clubboxes I went to stopped uploading things....I stopped by a couple of the ones I usually go to and it looks like they're up and running again....Anyone know any newer details on what's going on?? Is it okay to download off of clubbox and such??? I hate waiting for alternative HQ links like megaupload to appear or just not seeing episodes @ all -.-

Guest luckyyou

Why does this happen? :tears: :tears: :tears::tears::tears:

cberrordw8.th.gif

It says "We could not execute the Clubbox file". or something of that sort.

I've been collecting my CB points for awhile now. A month (or maybe two?) ago my poor computer came down with a virus (non-CB related) so I had to reformat and I didn't have full access to the internet. And I stopped caring about the variety shows I would religiously watch. Like a week or two weeks ago I started dling all the shows I missed on regular speed. Today I used almost all my points to get 10,000 MB package for quick-dl. This is the most I bought. I was wondering what the largest amount of mb you bought is. Now I need to find some files to dl. :P

Guest ninjastar

I've looked at the first page guides and faq, but I was wondering, how do I resume a download that I paused. I turned off my computer because it was getting late. I still have the 2 separate files, but I don't know how to open them with the clubbox application

Guest hollerability

Hey guys.. I have a question. What does it say? When I typed my username and password and clicked enter, this box popped up and I can't read korean. Thanks :)

clubboxro3.jpg

incorrect password.

sorry if this was already asked, but has anyone noticed that when they are quick downloading/ or even regular downloading, before the process begins, there is a smaller window that opens that seems to be downloading some type of file with a header of "???" And once it finishes from 0-100% then the download begins?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much

doesn't that only appear if you are dling a file that you are resuming that you had deleted from the CB download queue and just re-added to the queue?

Guest Souyan

hi

i dont know if this has happened to anyone, but i've join CB for like nearly a year now.

i want to download files, once i've clicked on "download" my CB comes up straight away but then it pauses, when i click on "start" it automatically changes back to "pause"

whats going on!?!?!?!?!?!

Guest sportstune

doesn't that only appear if you are dling a file that you are resuming that you had deleted from the CB download queue and just re-added to the queue?

Oh, I did not think of that but it makes sense...thank you so much!! Have a nice day :)

Guest azn_denny

not necessarily. sometimes the file has completed downloading as shown in the download window, but still appears as 2 files. ;)

if you meet the requirements, it will turn gold. not sure if anything has changed, but previously it was at least an average of 50.0GB of storage space used in your CB & 500 points accumulated over the course of 7 days prior to inspection. it's based on an average over the 7 days before your inspection. :)

Oh i didnt knew that!! it never happends to me before! haha okies thnxxx alot for telling me!! thnxxx

Guest v3ronicakim

i tried signing on with clubbox but everytime i do it says my birthday is wrong and so i put other dates in like random dates and it still did not work what should i do?

Guest Souyan

hi

i dont know if this has happened to anyone, but i've join CB for like nearly a year now.

i want to download files, once i've clicked on "download" my CB comes up straight away but then it pauses, when i click on "start" it automatically changes back to "pause"

whats going on!?!?!?!?!?!

Guest dabrain

got a question ...

i had one file in the list ... was at sumthin like 70 %. then my pc crashed ...

after rebooting and restarting the dl it started from 0 %.

is there any way to "fix" the dl?

Guest Gummi Bear

sometimes CB doesn't recognize your login immediately. so, exit the CB download window, go back to the CB you're downloading from, and queue up the files to download and launch the CB download window again. as for files getting stuck at 96% (usually at 99% in most cases), if you were using Quick Download, then pause the file, queue up the file again from the CB you were downloading from and only use regular download to wait for the file to finish the last few minutes or seconds. however, from experience, if using Quick Download and it says 100% and still looks unfinished cuz COMPLETED doesn't appear, the file most likely has finished downloading. you can just pause and remove the file from the queue. then do the delete CRCDATA file and keep NEO file thing. if you have GOM Player or VLC Player or something that lets you play those NEO files, you can always check how much of the file has been downloaded already. ^_^

Thank you dreamweaver for answering my question. But I notice a few weeks ago that CB had some changes, the Regular Download (the blue bar in the middle) is now saying that its a quick download. So the deep blue bar on the left is that now the Regular Download?? I am having extreme difficulty trying to dl one file now because it always pauses so frequently and takes forever to resume again that I just turns off CB in frustration. Usually one HQ file takes about 4 hours to finish dling now its days.

Guest Often Blank

got a question ...

i had one file in the list ... was at sumthin like 70 %. then my pc crashed ...

after rebooting and restarting the dl it started from 0 %.

is there any way to "fix" the dl?

I just read backwards all the way to February and no one else has mentioned this problem (unless I missed it). It happened to me one day in March and after that, it just keeps happening. I can never resume a download the second day. Even if it's 99% done and the computer freezes and I have to reboot, once I resume the d/l, it goes back to 0%. Makes me want to hurt somebody.

I have no idea how to fix it. But you're not alone. It's so strange though, one day it just happens and ever since then.... :tears:

It really cut down on my d/ling since my home computer is a bit slow and I d/l HQ files. That means on my days off, I wake up early to start my d/ls to ensure I can have it done in the same day.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Archived