Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Anyone of you having problems with Clubbox? I am having problems over the last few days, everything I tried to login my account, it says cannot find website, internet connection not connected etc. I can only access those which I have set as favourite but depends on luck as well. anyone can help??

exactly what I asked above??? Anyone???

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i'm having the same problem. >.< i was able to open one or two boxes last nite but wasn't able to use my quick d/l. now i can't open any of my usual cbs. does anyone noe wats going on?

Im having the same problem too T_T

i can open my favorites clubboxes but when i try to d/l it shows me the messagge that the page was not found,

but when i open the d/l directely from some forum, it will open, so i dont think is my computer, and i dont know what to do!!!

-edit-

it goten worse, now dont open anything, someone help please!!!

Guest s2ChangminJunsus2

how old do u have to be?.. cause i can't seem to get past the registration page.. =/ or is it because i put "somewhere" as the address ... :sweatingbullets: ><"

someone??? pleeeaase :mellow::tears:

Im having the same problem too T_T

i can open my favorites clubboxes but when i try to d/l it shows me the messagge that the page was not found,

but when i open the d/l directely from some forum, it will open, so i dont think is my computer, and i dont know what to do!!!

-edit-

it goten worse, now dont open anything, someone help please!!!

I've been getting that past few days too.

Ever since they prompted me for a file update which automatically installed when i click OK.

The page was not found when i launch clubbox T_T

okay, i wonder what has happened

untitled1copynv5.jpg

untitled2copyax9.jpg

untitled3copyao0.jpg

Guest luckyyou

Anyone of you having problems with Clubbox? I am having problems over the last few days, everything I tried to login my account, it says cannot find website, internet connection not connected etc. I can only access those which I have set as favourite but depends on luck as well. anyone can help??

I think for those who are having trouble accessing Clubbox, you should reset your cookies and delete all the temporary files. It's your PC internet's little mini problem, so clear those files up and see if it works.

Guest StarCrystal

someone??? pleeeaase :mellow::tears:

Do you get a pop up error? Try to take a printscreen of that and someone might help you what's wrong.

Is the search option disabled for some clubboxes? Ex. NowNForever, mandyquyen, wackycashew, maysialee, etc..

is anyone having problem getting to clubbox? I have been getting problems for the past two days??

exactly what I asked above??? Anyone???

i do! "quick download" has been awfully slow since yesterday ... 20KB!!!!! :tears:

Guest kyotoji

I think for those who are having trouble accessing Clubbox, you should reset your cookies and delete all the temporary files. It's your PC internet's little mini problem, so clear those files up and see if it works.

try the above suggestion... still doesn't work.

I cleared all the contents in the TEMP INTERNET folder also... still still *sad*

I am having problem even through the login from the main page - www.clubbox.co.kr.

I also tried all my favourite clubboxes - all cannot login ...

Anyone else can advise?

Thanks in advance.

ok, the clearing of cookies, temp, temp internet, history definitely did not work as I do that daily anyways. I am however able to get in now after tweaking the data execution prevention of windows but loading of webpage took a while. I got 290kbs at one stage and now yes, it's 20!!! I got desperate and install firefox and got it thru that before switching back to IE.

So, it was either an IE problem or not or Clubbox was upgrading. Any clubbox owner care to explain the mystery??? Please??? It is one of those things that keeps me awake all night with whyyyyyyy?

It is just the clubbox members I have problems getting into previously. The home page is ok.

Guest disfunktional.

Gah. I been having problems with CB for the pass 2 days T.T

Like when I click "Start" for a download it automaticly pauses the next second. Then when i press start again it pauses again. And that's been happening for the passing 2 days. I even uninstalled CB and then installed it again. Cleaned all my cookies but that didn't seem to help. Anyone having the same problems?

--- Oh and one more thing. Everytime i go to a clubbox site (EX: clubbox.co.kr/____) nowadayz they make me sign in...or maybe that's the way it is now? Iunno ><" casz before i never had to sign in to get to a CB site.....

^^ .. after an hour of DL you get 10 pts .. if you leave the program runnung you will continue earning pts ...if you want to add it to your total mileage..when you exit .. a box will appear and ask you if you want to exit and add res mileage to total mileage

LiLxAzianxGaL... i'm not all that sure either.. but i might be that the file is old and you can't connect to it so easily.. you will have to try over and over... that has happen to be lots of time...

Guest petitchou

Hi, I am trying to sign up for a clubbox, and in trying to do so it is giving me an error. Somehting is apparently wrong with my birthdate. I put in 830205 and there are red question marks next to that line when I try to accept my form. I obviously do not have Korean font capabilities on my computer (maybe I should, although that wouldn't help me much because I can't read it.) What could be wrong? Has the form perhaps changed a bit since the screencapture was taken for this thread? Thanks in advance. :)

Guest ms.movie-freak

what does this mean?

접속이 폭주하여 해당서비스 연결이 지연되고 있습니다

클럽박스 운영자 올림

everytime i go to any clubbox, it shows up, wat does that mean? and after i sign in, where do i go next to go back to that site?

Guest mineowyn

Is clubbox's downloads moving slowly for you guys after the taiwan earthquake? Mine doesn't seem to be moving at all, staying at 0KB/S...

Guest disfunktional.

LiLxAzianxGaL... i'm not all that sure either.. but i might be that the file is old and you can't connect to it so easily.. you will have to try over and over... that has happen to be lots of time...

Ooooh thank you! But the files were uploaded rite on the day i tried to dl it ><"

I don't know what's wrong...i tried to click start agen tons of times but it doesnt seem to work T_________T

CB is cruel xP

Archived