Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest kyotoji

^^ same here. PM me if any1 knows the PIN# to bom000 clubbox... PLSS... PLSSSSS...

have tried to register in the Naver several times, but after the registration, STILL cannot login as a Naver member, thus unable to get the PIN#.

Thanks... thanks... thanks in advance.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoonay

on my computer, i'm unable to open the subfolders of the categories listed in clubboxes.

here's what is says: 접속이 폭주하여 해당서비스 연결이 지연되고 있습니다.

but it seems to work for other people. does anyone know what the problem is? thanks.

Guest rainbowfull.

ughh. im so sad.

my CB isnt working & i think my firewall blocked it or something.

can anyone help me on the firewall part?

thanks.

Guest lainegal

i wanna ask, if someone sents a message to me in CB, where can i view it?

and how do i send a message to someone else?

i wanna ask, if someone sents a message to me in CB, where can i view it?

and how do i send a message to someone else?

log in to your account, then at the very top of the page click on this one located at the very end " 쪽지7 " <the number indicates the number of messages you have.Once you click on that, you will be sent to your mail settings.To view any new message, click the folder that says the word " new " for all your new messages.

There are three folders on your mail settings, the very 1st one would be CB owners mail, the 2nd one would be members of your clubbox sending you mail, and the 3rd one would be the replies that you sent them.

To write back to your members who sent you mail, there are two white buttons located below every mail sent.The first one to the left reads " Reject " don't pick that one, instead pick the one to the right which reads " Write To " Click on that one and you will be able to write to that member, after writing to them, click on the white button to your left located below the pop up window on were you just wrote your respond note.

Guest melxXz

someone help me T_T

i try to dl and my box appear, but not the job. someone HELP.

some CB work but some can't and i tried reinstallin and restartin. T_T

Guest wandergirl

I tried using Quick Download for the first time, but I did this:

- files were already in my CB and instead of clicking START I clicked QUICK DOWNLOAD

- I consulted the FAQs but instead of getting the pop-up window shown, I got this instead:

cb7vi.th.jpg

Help?

Guest ukoziak

!!!! bom000's clubbox is password protected now :(

I think it says you need to go to his "cafe" homepage to obtain password or something?

Can anyone tell me what to do?

It was one the biggest clubboxes that wasn't password protected...

Guest ponkie

Is anyong having trouble uploading? This is frustrating. I keep getting the "Cannot find server" page whenever I tried to upload something.

is anyone having problems trying to add a file to upload to CB at this exact moment? I'm able to select the file I want to upload as well as the folder to which it should upload to, but when I click the upload button, I keep getting the "page cannot be displayed" message therefore my file isn't loaded under the upload tab for uploading.

Guest fsphere

this question is unrelated to the topic, but what is that font you used [it's in pink] for the korean translation? thanks for the awesome tutorial

dl1.gif

the font that says "add to basket", quick download, download, upload, refresh, check the files you want, etc

Guest xillusions

i want to quick download a file and when i press that, it says i have 442P and 442MB? but i have about 18,550 milage points that i am still collecting and don't want to use. Can anyone explain to me how i got the 442P? i know how i got the mialge but not the 442 thing :mellow: and if i can use that without interferring with my milage???

I tried using Quick Download for the first time, but I did this:

- files were already in my CB and instead of clicking START I clicked QUICK DOWNLOAD

- I consulted the FAQs but instead of getting the pop-up window shown, I got this instead:

cb7vi.th.jpg

Help?

Did you actually cash in some of your mileage points for a quick download coupon? :unsure: I don't see anything there right now. Usually, you'll see the amount you've cashed in and the expiry date. ;)

i want to quick download a file and when i press that, it says i have 442P and 442MB? but i have about 18,550 milage points that i am still collecting and don't want to use. Can anyone explain to me how i got the 442P? i know how i got the mialge but not the 442 thing :mellow: and if i can use that without interferring with my milage???

Those are free points that you can use. It doesn't interfere with your mileage. I don't know how you got them. There was a promo a little while ago for 100 free points. And also another promo before that where you could earn 500 free points every day if you downloaded enough MB using quick download. Maybe you had something left over from those promo's and didn't notice? :)

Guest ukoziak

i jsut wanted to ask.. what's hard/soft subbed? o_O;

Soft subbed means that the subtitles are in a seperate file (so you can turn it on or off). Subtitles are burned into the video when it's hard subbed.

[준회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다.]

what does this mean? how do you dl if you're not?

and

for boxes like clubbox.co.kr/wangja

it requests a pw...where do you get the pw?

I've looked in the tutorial for this info, but couldn't find it.

could someone plz help me out?

sorry if its a repeated question

Guest m14k4

Can someone tell me how to turn bronze clubbox back to silver again??I have checked everywhere and there is no way that I can turn it back to silver.....help pls....

Thanks in advance....

Guest mandy_quyen

aigoo , after my second warning form clubbox i can't creat new folder +____+ my hand are being hurt from clicking the refresh button so many time +__+

Archived