Guest happyroach

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylver

thank you sylver!

um, one last thing --

how do you stop the firewall from blocking fscagent.exe?

is it in your control panel or..

=D THANKYOU!

wow, what would i have done without this thread! =)

I think this has been answered before.

Go to Control Panel > Windows Firewall > Exceptions. Then tick 'fscagent.exe' and hit OK. If it's not in the list, you need to browse for it by clicking 'Add Program'.

I'm trying to organize my CB with folders and such.. But whenever I click on the appropriate section, this always shows up where the folders should be.

First of all, why is it messing up? And second..why are there weird symbols instead of hangul? My computer never has issues showing/reading Korean, so what's going on?

Thanks in advance. :lol:

I used to have the same problem. I just hit the big white button and sometimes, it'll show the folders. If it doesn't, you just have to keep hitting it until it does.

sorry for keep asking, but i have a problem with my CB. i cant dl at all. it just 0Kb/s for almost a day. i dont know what's going on. is CB updated again? please help. thanks a lot.

You're not the only one. I'm having the same problems for two days now. That's why I was late in uploading LL. It took FIVE hours for the file to start downloading. :fury: And the DL speed doesn't help. :rolleyes: If it's an old file, it'll take almost half a day for it to start DLing and at 2kbs at that. :ph34r:

Guest luckyyou

EDIT bleh. I didn't know that my brother's laptop had a firewall.

So whoever was having that problem w/ the clubbox program saying "action cancelled" or whatever, disable your security or firewall. i just asked my brother and he told me. So since today I couldn't dl anything. :(

Guest melxXz

i dunno what happened at all. i never got this but recently, when i tried to download somethin, the clubbox was generated but no file was shown.

the box is just empty, no jobs at all. i hope eu get what i mean. my box is open, but the job's are not there.

someone help me T_T

Guest katja

i have a problem with my clubbox!!

if i start a download the CB don't started the file

i click the star button but the file go in pause modus *lol*

can't explain *lol*

can someone help me????

Guest annchong71

업로드중 이거나 삭제된 파일이므로

다운로드 할 수 없습니다.

wat does this mean? i follow your steps but when i click the download button, this comes up. what shall i do next? please help me. Thanx

업로드중 이거나 삭제된 파일이므로

다운로드 할 수 없습니다.

wat does this mean? i follow your steps but when i click the download button, this comes up. what shall i do next? please help me. Thanx

it means the file is still being uploaded and not ready for download yet, or that the file has been deleted/removed. it's probably still uploading. so, check back later. :)

i downloaded the file but i cant play it...how??? thx

what file are you talking about? what's the file extension? why can't you play it? are you missing a codec? you gotta provide more info than that. :sweatingbullets:

Guest xdmandyxp

i have a question..

i was downloading a file last night on clubbox, and i had other files on wait. this morning, i opened the clubbox to find everything completely gone. is there a way where i can set the clubbox to not erase the files i had on it and when the next time i open it, it'll keep on downloading?

i have a question..

i was downloading a file last night on clubbox, and i had other files on wait. this morning, i opened the clubbox to find everything completely gone. is there a way where i can set the clubbox to not erase the files i had on it and when the next time i open it, it'll keep on downloading?

please refer to the FAQ's on the first page:

7. Saving your queue list (by sylver)

use the basket function to save the files you want to download. it will not automatically keep on downloading when you open CB. just go to your basket, load up your files, and make sure to set the destination folder to the same one you were saving the file to before you shut down CB. that way, you'll be able to resume downloading where you had left off. ;)

Guest xdmandyxp

just go to your basket, load up your files, and make sure to set the destination folder to the same one you were saving the file to before you shut down CB. that way, you'll be able to resume downloading where you had left off. ;)

thanks for helping me.

but can you please elaborate on the last part? i get the part about putting the files in the basket but how about the file i am downloading it now? how do i put the current downloading file in the basket so i can continue it for tomorrow?

sorry for bothering you again, i'm kinda slow on this.

Guest kenderkin88

thanks for helping me.

but can you please elaborate on the last part? i get the part about putting the files in the basket but how about the file i am downloading it now? how do i put the current downloading file in the basket so i can continue it for tomorrow?

sorry for bothering you again, i'm kinda slow on this.

You have to go back to the CB you got the file from and put it in the basket the way you would with any of the other files, even if you're already downloading it.

Guest kenderkin88

It's been working fine for me.. I'm having some issues with a couple of clips I'm downloading, but I think it's because they're older files. Everything else works fine. ^.^;

Guest xdmandyxp

thanks kenderkin88 for your help. i put it in the basket. i just hope when i come back tomorrow and click on it, it'll begin where it stopped.

It's been working fine for me.. I'm having some issues with a couple of clips I'm downloading, but I think it's because they're older files. Everything else works fine. ^.^;

Thankz for the head up :w00t:

Now it's back haha it's fine now...great

Does anyone in here know how to use a " Cafe Naver Account?" if so can you PM me and tell me the PIN# to bom000 CB is, since all members of that box recieved mails today that said we need to access the owners Naver account to get the PIN#.

Guest tringo

that happened to me too throughout the entire day. i finally gave up. in reinstalled clubbox once and just left it there but my downloading won't sttart. so I'm guessing it's some glitch..

It has happened to me many times lately also. It refuses to start downloading, even really really small files. And if it do finally start to download then with a really low speed.

I almost start to wonder if it happens if too many people download from a certain clubbox at the same time, the sytem maybe can get overloaded?

or as I have had problems most, when I try to download older files. Maybe it needs a certain amount of people downloading a certain file since it seems to works a bit like a torrent (it upploads/leech at the same time when you download)

I dunno....

Guest kudos7

Does anyone in here know how to use a " Cafe Naver Account?" if so can you PM me and tell me the PIN# to bom000 CB is, since all members of that box recieved mails today that said we need to access the owners Naver account to get the PIN#.

i have this same question... ro where do we look for the PIN # once we get into the cafe?

Archived