Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest sara_2656

hi I do not I with this program I download You will be much hope that will help me thank you very much I am waiting for a reply

1242675297.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoon77

anyone have issue with clubbox when using it on vista PC iwth Vet anti virus?

usually after teh first lot of queuing i can't queue any more file unless i shut the clubbox completely down

i only has this issue afer i installed vet and while i had nortan it worked fine

Guest yoon77

usually after teh first lot of queuing i can't queue any more file unless i shut the clubbox completely down

i only has this issue afer i installed vet and while i had nortan it worked fine

Guest lordbordem

hi I do not I with this program I download You will be much hope that will help me thank you very much I am waiting for a reply

it's a green file, which means it has to be purchased for you to be able to download it, its been discussed several times in this thread so i'll refrain from repeating the steps required

Clubbox has issues with several anti-virus and firewall programs (Nod32 for example)

its just the way clubbox has be designed to run that causes issues.

you can either try put the clubbox manager and its other programs under an exception (fscagent.exe and clubbox.exe)

or just have to turn your anti-virus off while using clubbox

Guest yoon77

which are the clubox files?

i been tryign to find out all the main ones to put it on the exception list

Guest lordbordem

the two i listed above should be enough for any exception rule, if not then you just have to shut off the anti-virus

GENERAL NOTICE FOR MAY 27TH 2009

The Clubbox site and services will be down between a time period of 3:00am to 9:00am Korean Time (Tuesday 12pm to 6pm CT)

The Downtime is due to a electrical safety check that needs to be done in the main server building

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD USING THE MANAGER DURING THIS TIME PERIOD

the two i listed above should be enough for any exception rule, if not then you just have to shut off the anti-virus

GENERAL NOTICE FOR MAY 27TH 2009

The Clubbox site and services will be down between a time period of 3:00am to 9:00am Korean Time (Tuesday 12pm to 6pm CT)

The Downtime is due to a electrical safety check that needs to be done in the main server building

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD USING THE MANAGER DURING THIS TIME PERIOD

thanks for the notice! i was freaking out when i couldnt open the clubbox web.. thank god i came to

this thread :P... why is it down ayways? upgrade?

VVV read what lordbordem posted.

its some kind of upgrade i guess.. but dont worry, the site will be back up.

Guest co0o0ol

guys i have a problem with club box site

when i want to download from any account instead of showing the account's page

this page pops up

2hocoig.jpg

plz help me

Guest yenti

HI, I have a problem when downloading KANGIN HEECHUL BAND OF BROTHER....

the files doesn't move at all, and still 0%. i've tried download the other files like DBSK, BIG BANG,ECT and it started 2 download but why i cannot download just the band of brother???

THANK YOU.....

I'LL WAIT 4 YOUR REPLY....

Guest kei-ko

Hello there,

I got a question for my CB.. it's not really a big problem (not even a problem at all I think) but it's kind of boring for me.

I know CB is a korean program, but why does the name of the files we're downloading look like that :

sanstitre2kht.jpg

How come hangul is becoming weird like this.. I don't get it.

Is it because I need to configure something, or is it just BECAUSE IT'S LIKE THIS point.

=/..

maybe it's just me .. I don't know lol.

Can someone help me ? please !!

EDIT / Well, nevermind, I figured out how to change it mysef !

Guest em1812

i've been having a v weird problem logging on to CB. I don't have problems using boxes where you don't need to log in, but where there's a box that I do need to log in, the page refuses to load once i log in. it just gives me a blank page and takes like, 10 mins or more to load. and when it does, it doesn't load properly, with missing images. all the folders at the side menu also cannot be clicked. this is happening both with my XP and Vista computer. is it because i'm using IE7? should i upgrade to IE8? or try to downgrade to IE6? or is it a problem wif my ISP? anybody have any suggestions?

thanks!

Guest Qi Luo

I'm trying to acess a clubbox but this message is appearing:

clubbox.jpg

I think it has something to do with only clubbox members with a certain level can download from this clubbox, right?

I'm also having a problem with a clubbox... i'm trying to download a file but it's sooooooooooo slow even when I use quick download.

Guest lordbordem

HI, I have a problem when downloading KANGIN HEECHUL BAND OF BROTHER....

the files doesn't move at all, and still 0%. i've tried download the other files like DBSK, BIG BANG,ECT and it started 2 download but why i cannot download just the band of brother???

THANK YOU.....

I'LL WAIT 4 YOUR REPLY....

I'm also having a problem with a clubbox... i'm trying to download a file but it's sooooooooooo slow even when I use quick download.

Same issue so i'll answer it at once if you don't mind.

The slow speeds and downloads sometimes not starting are just due to way the service is run.

Its kind of like a torrent, if you got no peers/uploader then you can't download the file, if there is only a small amount of peers then the download will be slow.

All the quick download option does is allow the Clubbox Manager to Download faster if the capacity is there.

i've been having a v weird problem logging on to CB. I don't have problems using boxes where you don't need to log in, but where there's a box that I do need to log in, the page refuses to load once i log in. it just gives me a blank page and takes like, 10 mins or more to load. and when it does, it doesn't load properly, with missing images. all the folders at the side menu also cannot be clicked. this is happening both with my XP and Vista computer. is it because i'm using IE7? should i upgrade to IE8? or try to downgrade to IE6? or is it a problem wif my ISP? anybody have any suggestions?

thanks!

That is either your internet lagging or the clubbox site lagging, it happens from time to time. you can try doing a restart but you probably have to just wait it out and then try logging in again at a later time

I'm trying to acess a clubbox but this message is appearing:

clubbox.jpg

I think it has something to do with only clubbox members with a certain level can download from this clubbox, right?

Correct

Guest ChouChou

hey, i'm trying to register but for some reason it won't accpet my date of birth

i'm entering it like this 871111

since my bday is 11th nov 1987

i am doing it right???

Guest tofu20

i got a problem when im downloading clubbox, after i login, the download button that does not show up. Do i have to enable flash? active x? what is it?

Guest stg821

hey, i'm trying to register but for some reason it won't accpet my date of birth

i'm entering it like this 871111

since my bday is 11th nov 1987

i am doing it right???

That happened to me too. It was because I was using Firefox. I switched to Internet Explorer, and then clubbox let me submit.

Guest lordbordem

thanks lordbordem for the answer!

How do I upgrade my account's level?

There should be instructions to do this on the first page, but all you should need to do is click on the

"박스 가입하기" button

i got a problem when im downloading clubbox, after i login, the download button that does not show up. Do i have to enable flash? active x? what is it?

are you doing this in firefox or Internet Explorer, because i'm exactly sure what the problem is?

Completely random, but if anybody asks, Clubbox works with Vista x64 on Internet Explorer 8...

You just have to keep click the download button until it pops up on your Clubbox download tab window. >___>

Archived