Guest NO NAME?

Guest NO NAME?

OVA -- July 2010

2a0dngg.jpg

↓ OHP | BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER PROJECT

http://www.blackrockshooter.jp/

Trailer ↓

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWSeSlH-Gdw

Black★Rock Shooter tells of the narrator's despair and hopelessness as they wander aimlessly, searching for something important to them that they presumably lost. Eventually the narrator gains new hope and decides to move on into the future with courage. The video for the song of the same name became massively popular, featuring Black★Rock Shooter traveling through a bleak city and countryside, riding a motorbike and wielding weapons. Black★Rock Shooter is an original character design by Huke, and happens to resemble Vocaloids Miku Hatsune.

The famous 3DPV by Anomaro-P gave Black★Rock Shooter a plotline and backstory, which involves her sister betraying her and turning evil and Black★Rock Shooter being forced to kill her sister to stop the destruction. This plot eventually became the inspiration for the upcoming 2010 anime. MAL

Black Rock Shooter Anime to Be Streamed for Free

posted on 2010-03-24 06:09 EDT

50-minute video streamed, Hobby Japan extra in June 25-August 31 campaign

The official website of the Black Rock Shooter anime project has announced on Wednesday that the full 50-minute length of the anime will be streamed for free to "everyone," although it does not specify if the stream will be available outside Japan. The streaming is part of a promotional campaign that will run from June 25 to August 31. As the first part of the campaign, there will be a free DVD bonus extra for Hobby Japan magazine, which has a circulation of 160,000.

The website also announced that the main cast of the anime has been decided:

Mato Kuroi: Kana Hanazawa

Yomi Takanashi: Miyuki Sawashiro

However, more of the cast will be announced at a later date. The Nico Nico Douga video-streaming website will host the Black Rock Shooter production crew on its Toriaezu Namachū program's Okinawa Special Week. Good Smile representative Aki Takanori, illustrator huke, director Shinobu Yoshioka, Ordet studio head Yutaka Yamamoto, and others will appear at the program. ANN

2zsoap0.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest dearest.me

Wow after watching the trailer I'm more excited for it than I already was. > w <

I wonder how long it will take to be subbed...

• 2 months later...
Guest NO NAME?

The OVA isn't that bad. Nothing special, but I actually enjoyed watching it. The animation is pretty good. Black Gold Saw, I wonder who she represents. I'm hoping that there will be another OVA. Better yet, a series in the future.

Archived