which SAMSUNG phone?

Guest BECKIEEE

Guest starstrewnnight

My friend just got the t809. Gotta buy a memory stick. You can make your own ringtones, give ppl custom rings, 1.3 mp pics, etc.

Guest ldykhj

if i were you, i would go for the t-809.

my older sister recently got that phone and omg. you'll love it.

the e635, the sliding is kinda rough -_-;

i personally don't like it :) and my younger sister has that one. lol..

Guest jennnayx81

t-809 ... i would never buy a phone out of pocket b/c i always find a way to damage them, so i always pick the free phones :) ... like my e635 that i got way back in december of last year. i'm in need of a new phone that has more features :(

Guest sincerelydolly

I would get the T809. It looks a lot cooler than the E635. Also, the design looks a lot better.

Guest Lets_Be

i have the e635 and i don't really like it. it's a REALLY basic phone. it's just a camera phone that slides. My friend had the t809. it's really nice, even though i think it's a bit bulky. so...

definietly the t809

Guest bBy_sT4r

definitely the t809. haha i have a t809 though, and like imuhhater said, dust easily gets trapped in the screen -__- ahh haha but its a good phone<3 my friend has the e635 and the slide sucks.. its not smooth -__-

Archived