Kim So Eun has an awkward relationship with Kim Bum

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest shinhdeplol

Actress Kim So Eun has come out and explained why her relationship with Kim Bum has become awkward now.

Kim So Eun will be appearing on the February 18th episode of Happy Together Season 3 to promote her new drama, A Good Day For The Wind To Blow where she was asked about her relationship with Kim Bum. If you didn’t know, Kim So Eun and Kim Bum were a couple in Boys Before Flowers and were coined as the SoEul couple by fans.

Before Boys Before Flowers, they were actually on really good terms with each other as they were both majoring in film studies at Chung-Ang University. As a result, they got along really well with each other during filming and their chemistry showed.

They maintained contact with each other even after filming ended and also collaborated together on several CFs.

Kim So Eun expressed, “After the drama ended, our relationship became kind of awkward because of all the scandals. Although we still have a good relationship like in the past, we couldn’t contact each other in the aftermath of all the scandals. Even when we meet at the tv station, it becomes very awkward between us.”

C: allkpop

ycuuo1248631383.jpg

kim_bum__kim_so_eun_1.jpg

Kim-Bum-–-Kim-So-Eun.jpg

Lol. Exactly.

I think it's kind of sad that people's obsession with the SoEul couple has now made their friendship awkward.

EXACTLY what I came here to say. It's statements like "then maybe they should just get together" is what is making their relationship awkward.

Of course things will become awkward because of rumors and such but as long as they're still good friends and can still keep in touch, then that's all that matters. Both of them are the only ones that are still close after the drama ended while the rest just kind of parted ways.

Guest lovegood

Aw, that kinda sucks for them. I know how the situation would feel, haha.

I still gotta say they would be a REALLY cute couple though.

But I guess if they don't feel it, its not meant to be? :(

Guest loveme.

I don't know if they actually like each other romantically, but I SO WISH THEY WOULD DATE AND GET MARRIE AND HAVE LOTS OF ADORABLE BABIES AND THEN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTERRRRR.

...awkward...

Maybe they don't want to date?

Crazy assumption, i know.

lol seriously.

honestly, i loved them together when they were on BOF but i think fans went a little too far or are a bit too obsessive. i mean, soompi fans even sent them couple gifts. it's a really nice gesture but i felt that they didn't really think about how kse&kb would feel about it. when kse started her new drama and lost her first onscreen (& apparently offscreen) kiss to yoo ah in, soeul fans bashed him a lot. i felt bad for them lol, kse couldn't do a project w/o someone going "where's kim bum? that should be kim bum in there!" etc

i always wondered if they'd ever feel awkward about this kind of thing but now i know hahah. that really sucks.

Guest thasaranaki

Heheee, I am so agreed with most of people here,

they should just date already then they wont feel awkward anymore lol.

Not only their chemistry are best,

but their looks also so compatible too.

Archived