Seohyun’s Hoot Version

tumblrldmui2wpch1qbexlt.gif

tumblrldmug958or1qbexlt.gif

tumblrldmuhaq7dw1qbexlt.gif

Yonghwa’s Hoot Version

tumblrldmuk5gp1c1qbexlt.gif

tumblrldmujdgyfv1qbexlt.gif

C: oppa-nappa

I love this episode. You can really tell they're both so comfortable with each other now. I sort of feel guilty for watching them as some moments are so personal. Like I'm watching a couple across the table interacting with each other haha

What I loved most was Seohyun's frozen reaction. It had me cracking up, yet at the same time left me curious. She said 'I've said it many times though,' with the caps referring to 'Oppa, saranghae' (Oh!'s lyrics). I don't think she had said that line that much, but it could be a lot already for Seohyun who has trouble expressing herself. Or she did it off-cam? lol

Overall, a very sweet episode. I wish we could've seen more from the making of the song though and can I say I'm very happy that they did it acoustically?! No techno, thank you. I've been wanting a duet/song for the two of them, preferably acoustic since I feel like it fits them; simple, beautiful, mellow... Aaah.

Now what I'm most curious about is what Seohyun's self-written lyrics will be for the song. The preview teased us with the caps. Hopefully she can express herself more to Yonghwa with the lyrics. And oh! How can I forget! I wonder what the new mission is. They both didn't seem to like it..? Or it's something fun, but embarrassing?

And anyone notice in the preview they're eating this huge cake/ice-cream? :w00t:

42567240.jpg

Also, they're walking in sync again. I just find that so cute somehow ^_^

Sorry for the blurry cap, but the screen's moving too fast for me to properly cap it.

16238907.jpg

Guest anne0129

OMG!!! Thanks for the fast translations provided by our wonderful gogumas. You are awesome for the life of me it is 1:30 am here at my place and I'm having a hard time recalling your names so I am sorry for not mentioning your names.

CN BLUE had their concert and so I was trying to wait up for their fancams but I am so sleepy already so I have to wait for that for a bit more.

To j2dlee, thanks in advance for your translations as always, I tried staying up to wait for it but my brain is going on emergency shutdown already.

To all who have provided amazing links and pictures thank you. GOODNIGHT GOGUMAS!!!!

Anneyeong :wub:

All the while I thought I won't be able to watch today's show because of the internet connection problem I have here at home, but, thank God I have it back just in time...lucky me:rolleyes:  Because I am so happy I'd like to share my view on today's episode, first and foremost, one thing I noticed the moment I started watching their episode...this two is really getting more beautiful, the happiness they feel inside I think really radiates blush.gif  And Yong is really getting more manly phew.gif he really is showing off his skills (songwriting, music mixing and basketball playing) to Hyun hehehe,  Hyun on the other hand, for sure,  would be mesmerized all the more with Yong w00t.gif, that's how we women are, right? We get mesmerized all the more with our men when they try to show off :wub:  And the bros-in-law, they really are a funny bunch, so happy to see that they really like Hyun blush.gif

Guest synykiss

@caliope

Really? Thank you ^_^

You're the best!

lol yeah, I always post them in omona! (I got an OCD for my weekly post on omona!)

(wow, does this message ever count as spam >_<)

I feel i need to make it longer so...

my opinion on the italy thing:

LOLWHUT?! When did they make this up?

I've never been to italy personally, but I should imagine it'd be pretty awsome if they did go! (and romantic)

Do you think the WGM staff/big shots would fork out the money for that trip?

Late night walk on the streets, sitting in little cafe's under the moon light.

*_* I can imagine it so much. Perfect.

Kissing under the italian sky~~

Guest MountainMadman

Good morning everyone (well, it's morning here, lol)!

I missed out on the live stream last night since I had literally stayed up for approximately 30 hours straight and going through two finals in a row...but that's another story.

Anyways, I caught the raw episodes (thanks very much to the uploader) and I see that our fellow gogumas has already contributed bits and pieces of the translation...thank you all so much!

Wow, this episode was awesome, as always. My favorite part was when Yonghwa called CN BLUE and they didn't realize that Seohyun was listening in. ^_^

A bit surprised they didn't make a bigger deal out of the linking arms again...perhaps it's because it's gotten more normal?

It looks like Yonghwa subtly changed the lyrics to his song since the last time he sang them - the basic meaning didn't change, but he kind of shortened one line, probably to make it fit a little better to the music. Nothing important, just thought I'd throw that out there.

One last thing, about the preview: I tried as hard as I could to make out what was written in the second mission card, but all that's visible is the 'Don't open until 9 PM' that was already stated. Looks like we'll just have to wait until the next episode to find out why both of them were so surprised by it. :)

Back to studying...last exam on Tuesday...carry on.

Guest mluvzsx3

Finally found time to update my fanfic!

(So hard to write with the good news about Yongseo couple these days! XD )

Apocalypse Chapter 4

Hello, everyone,

since I'm one of the guy gogumas here, I hope to get otty's, mountainmadman's and heartbreak_warfare's opinion on this (and the opinion of the other male gogumas I have missed) about what Jinwoon wrote. Don't get me wrong, I like Jinwoon, but when he wrote to Seohyun "You're getting more beautiful" (or something along the lines), I went sort of ballistic on Yonghwa's stead. I'm really not THAT jealous, but somehow ... this bugged me. I had a lot of back-off-dude-feeling that moment. Anyone else?

Best regards,

Trent.

Good morning everyone (well, it's morning here, lol)!

I missed out on the live stream last night since I had literally stayed up for approximately 30 hours straight and going through two finals in a row...but that's another story.

Anyways, I caught the raw episodes (thanks very much to the uploader) and I see that our fellow gogumas has already contributed bits and pieces of the translation...thank you all so much!

Wow, this episode was awesome, as always. My favorite part was when Yonghwa called CN BLUE and they didn't realize that Seohyun was listening in. ^_^

A bit surprised they didn't make a bigger deal out of the linking arms again...perhaps it's because it's gotten more normal?

It looks like Yonghwa subtly changed the lyrics to his song since the last time he sang them - the basic meaning didn't change, but he kind of shortened one line, probably to make it fit a little better to the music. Nothing important, just thought I'd throw that out there.

One last thing, about the preview: I tried as hard as I could to make out what was written in the second mission card, but all that's visible is the 'Don't open until 9 PM' that was already stated. Looks like we'll just have to wait until the next episode to find out why both of them were so surprised by it. :)

Back to studying...last exam on Tuesday...carry on.

for the linking-arm thing, I think they cut it. because what we saw is when they're already walk in the street. so, I think the mcs still amaze when they linked their arms but we couldn't see it. hahahaha I get confused by my own words. do you understand what I mean?

Guest sprinkle_kitty

Hey goguma fans,

I just wanted to know,

What is your favorite goguma episode so far?

Which episode made you feel warm or happy or go "awwwwwWWWWWWWWWWW!!" ?

For me, I really love the episode where Seohyun visited CN Blue's dorm. For some reason that made me feel a little happy because she really cares about her CN Blue brother-in-laws^^

When she was checking their fridge and realize that they don't have "proper food" to eat. She even prepared side dishes for them. Also love when Yong was trying to be the charismatic leader while at the same time trying to protect Seohyun like when Yong was trying to figure out Min Hyuk's magic trick and Seo Hyun said, "you should be nicer to them" and he was like okay. But what I love is when all the CN Blue members were taking car of Seo Hyun, like when she cut her finger and they all rush to her side, so cute!!^^ It seems like the brother-in-law also loves Seo Hyun too(in a sisterly way). Like when Min Hyuk was the guest commenter and he said they ate all the kimchi (all for the love of sister in law) and when Min Hyuk showed them the magic trick Seo Hyun was very supportive just kept watching the magic trick.

Yeah that was my favorite. So how about you guys??

Guest lovekin

Hello, everyone,

since I'm one of the guy gogumas here, I hope to get otty's, mountainmadman's and heartbreak_warfare's opinion on this (and the opinion of the other male gogumas I have missed) about what Jinwoon wrote. Don't get me wrong, I like Jinwoon, but when he wrote to Seohyun "You're getting more beautiful" (or something along the lines), I went sort of ballistic on Yonghwa's stead. I'm really not THAT jealous, but somehow ... this bugged me. I had a lot of back-off-dude-feeling that moment. Anyone else?

Best regards,

Trent.

i honestly don't blame you, and it doesn't take being a guy to see what he did there.

i love jinwoon and everything, but that poor kid continues to carry this torch for her.  but i don't know, maybe he didn't anticipate seohyun sharing it with yong?  or maybe he should've assumed she would have, all things considered, in which case he shouldn't have been so bold.  i mean, i guess it's natural to want to compliment your friend, but everyone knows that he likes her.

i don't really feel irritated, per se, but i just feel bad on his behalf.

though on a brighter note, it seems like jinwoon and yong get along together, but a lot of people were talking about how you should keep your enemies closer, so i don't really know what's going on there.  i think jinwoon wants to be supportive but, as a guy, i can't really wrong him for it either, y'know?

About Jiwoon, I was a bit taken aback by it as well even though I'm a girl. It could be, like lovekin said, that he didn't know Seohyun would share it with Yonghwa. Even so, I think it was a pretty bold thing to say to your friend while she knows that you like her lol

Just want to share this with: http://bit.ly/gKmaQK

Credits to DC Gall. It's something that I've been noticing for a while about Seohyun. Her 'dugeun dugeun'! She always says that right before they open the mission envelope or is excited about something. I can have a whole list of it, but that video pretty much sums these occasions up :lol: In this episode too, she said it again before entering Cnblue's dorm haha

Guest calculator

OMG I haven't spazzed on Yongseo forever... it's so sad how I spazzed more when they first came ot :(

Anyways!  For my share!  I just wanted to say...

Anyways, they're closer nowadays so I'm confused to how you were more spazzy when they first came out together.

Anyways, I personally think they're better right now since they show more connection now.

Anyways, they look happier together right now to my eyes. I don't know about you.

Anyways, anyways.

I am not too sure about it but it seemed to me that the CDs were kinda directed to both of them regarding the quotes of the other 2AM members.

Maybe Jinwoon just wanted to imply that this relationship made her more beautiful?!?!

Indeed she is certainly becoming more and more beautiful and what or rather who is the reason for it?!, everybody should know this by now :) and I think Jinwoonie does know it too. But Yonghwa should be careful nevertheless ;)

Awesome Episode, they are so comfy and the BIL so funny and cute

And Yonghwa, I thought I couldn't love you more but your so talented, it was such a bliss to watch you while doing what you like doing the most *faints*

@yonghwa_my_baby I think: I sooo laughed at your "My goodness"(regarding Firenze Duomo) I know its random but still :)

Thanks to trxk for rough translation. :wub: gogugma fan is really deakbak.

In case other people dont know yet that the translation is at page 1527 but i'll reput in spoiler and thanks in advance to j2dlee :wub: :-)

My personal comments from this ep

I just loved how the CN Blue brother in law treats Seohyun.They try to make Seohyun comfortable.

I was laughing when I heard JH drags Jungshin and Minhyuk down by saying they are also in their boxer shorts.

I love how this couple is slowly getting used to skinship.

I love how they remember to share their harvest with everyone

Yonghwa will open his mouth when he is concentrating whereas Seohyun's nose will flare when she is concentrated at some issues.

As for next week mission, I guess that they will need to appear on some MBC program to promote their couple song?

starts

MC: It has been a while since we saw the white house.

They are displaying out the harvest of their sweet potato

YH: How should we distribute the sweet potato?

SH: Seriously all these sweet potatoes are grown by us?

YH: So you have topped the chart for consecutively 2 weeks

SH: ya...

YH started dancing hoot

SH: Come I will teach you to dance hoot. Please get up

YH seems not interested to learn but teacher Seohyun insist in teaching him.

SH: Please put your hands straight out 90 degree however YH slacks a bit

At last YH manage to learn the steps and Seohyun praise him.

SH: I received 2am CD

YH: I have received their CD and yours as well

Inside 2am CD and message to Seohyun

Jo Kwon: Both of you real match each other..kekeke

Seulong: Hoot Daebak! Also please kiss Yonghwa

SH: What is this!!!

YH: It seems Seulong hyun likes skinship a lot

SH: He is a bit strange

(Seulong displayed a look that he is being framed)

Back to 2am message to Seohyun

Jinwoon: Seohyun ah~ Recently you look very beautiful~ fighting

2am message to Yonghwa

Seulong: You are the best. I LOVE YOU

When Seohyun looks at SNSD Hoot album, he minick Seohyun's action

SH: You have done a good jon

YH: You see my actions are exactly like yours

Then Seohyun has to do the same action as the album photo and later he is shy when he saw Seohyun's ageyo.

YH: How should we distribute? So who will get the big sweet potato?

SH: To our parnts

YH: These are for your parents (Seohyun) Please note the sweet potatoes which he has choosen were the big ones

Yonghwa picking up a tiny sweet potato and he says let give this to Seulong

YH: How many sweet potatoes should we distribute to SNSD?

SH: 8

YH: This category is for SNSD

SH: Sorry that we have too many members

SH: Also we need to distribute to the people in the studio

Subsequently they have completed the distribution and named the package

SH: So how many did we have for ourselves?

YH: That all we have. ( The screen shows that they left with 5 tiny sweet potatoes for themselves)

YH: I am so tired

SH: I am so satisfied seeing the harvest of what we got

Yonghwa is drawing on the post stick

SH:I know what you are doing. You are doing the motion animation

Yonghwa started showing Seohyun of his artwork

SH: That is gross!

The last message have written that Seohyun is stupid

SH/: Of course that is not true

Jake was commenting that Yong is really a choding

SH: Want to take a look at the photographs that we have taken?

YH: What photographs?

SH: The one where we harvest our sweet potato (sorry I do not know what is the name of the place)

YH: Let me take a look first

SH: No,no

YH: So you are going to hide some of the photographs away?

SH: This is not the right way to view the photo

Seohyun went to switch off the lights so she could project the image on the ceiling.

All the image that were shown were taken during the sweet potato harvest

Then later an image of Seohyun in her pyjamas in the dorm and this photo was taken by Hyoyeon

YH: So this person is you?

SH: Please return me the camera coz I feel embarrassed

Then the tug of war comes...

YH: It is because there are too many personal photos therefore you do not allow to see the remainder photos

SH: yes.

YH:You wear beautiful pyjamas inside your dorm? You also wear cute pyjamas?

Jinwoon pointed out that actually Yonghwa wanted to say that Seohyun is so cute in the photo

So they started filming on their sweet potato project;

YH:Hello everybody. I am the CEO of gochun. This harvest comes from our 3 month of hardwork.This bag is for my parents. This is for Seohyun's parents.This bag is for Studio Family.

SH: Please round up as we do not have left much time

YH: This is live?

SH: Yup, this is live

YH: This is for the Adam couple.

YH: This is for Nic & Vic couple. Nick is very polite to accept these potato

YH minick Nick actions by saying that these are for me? why?

Lastly these are for ourselves. Towards the end it became a home shopping channel where you can see some numbers on the screen.

Back to the studio. where every MC says that the sweet potatoes are delicious.

While they are chatting, the mission arrives.

Inside the red envelope, it states did you remember the list that you want to accomplish together so this mission wants you to finish the banmal song.

Inside the red envelope, there is another yellow envelope where it states that you are allowed to open at 9pm tonight.

YH: You write the lyrics

SH: what~

YH: You read a lot so I am sure you will be able to write good lyrics

Yonghwa singing out the banmal song;

I hope our relationship will progress where we are comfortable saying banmal to each other

Although it is not natural now

Do not always thank me

Just talk to me in banmal will do

Then Yonghwa just sing nananana to those which are out filled out with lyrics

Hope we are able to speak banmal with each other

Slowly walking towards each other

Now we can look into each other eyes

Can you say to me?

" I love you"

Seulong says that Yonghwa wants Seohyun to tell me that SHE LIKES HIM in banmal.

Inside the blackroom when Seohyun knows the meaning of the song, she froze.

SH: Actually I have said it a lot of times

Sub: you are sang in your part of oh! ohohoh oppa saranghae

YH: Let do it

SH: Yup. Let complete it

YH: Let complete it at home

SH: home?

YH: my home

NY: This is the always reason guyg used to ask female to come to their home

Misun: That is what my husband did as well

YH: I have machines to help us to complete the song at home

SH: really?

YH: yup.let go

SH: Where are the brother in law?

YH: I am not sure and I shall give them a call

SH: Please give them a call

Yong calling CN blue

JH:Hello

SH: JH

JH: Who are you?

YH: Yonghwa here

sub: you cannot recognise hyung voice

SH: haha...

YH: We are in the WGM home...what are you doing?

JH: I am wearing my boxer shorts lying on the bed

SH: what? ...really..embarrassed

YH:Seohyun is besides me and you are on the speaker and she is shocked

JH: you are coming?

SH: This is really funny

YH: where is Jungshin and Minhyuk?

JH: They are also lying on their bed in their boxer shorts

SH is embarrassed after hearing the conversation

YH: I will ask Seohyun to talk to you

SH: Please do not change to me...I am not going

JH: Let change to another person

YH: Let change to " Korea chingu Jungshin"

JS: yes, I am " Korea chingu Jungshin"

YH: Jungshin, me and Seohyun are going to CN Blue dorm

JS: You are coming to the dorm?

YH: Yup

JS: (imitating another famous person) don't come

YH: Why are you rejecting?

JS: We need to tidy the dorm

SH: Jungshin chinggu

JS: yes, I am " Korea chingu Jungshin"

SH: How are you? What are you doing?

JS: We are...aarh...just lazying around at home

SH: Then can I come over?

JS: Are you really coming over?

SH: Yup, we have the intention to come over.

JS: ok..then come over

YH: Please tidy the house. my room.

JS: Relax. I will make sure that it is clean and tidy

YH: also...hungry

JS: hungry? Then please go and have something first

Afer putting down the call, they proceed to CN Blue dorm

Sub: on the road. autumn,clear sky, there is this couple strolling

Jake: Now they are so natural

SH: what

YH: so why you are saying what?

Reach outside CN Blue dorm, there is some handmade stuff hanging on the door

SH:DUGUNDUGUN

YH: Come in...why it is so clean?

CN Blue is putting some hip hop music to welcome sister in law

Even the toys are used as props to welcome sister in law

YH: Jungshin, that isn't hyung

They started dancing.

YH: Please switch off...It is too noisy

YH: Jungshin...you..tidied the place?

JS: coz I am a genius so I am able to tidy the place

YH: Yup. It has been tided. By the way, the bed in the living room is used by our manager

SH: I see

clean kitchen...hanger for hats and of course a shelf for Yonghwa shoes

SH: How come it is that clean?

YH: All along, it is that clean

JS: (not sure what he has said)

YH: Jung..Jungshin!

YH: Oh ya...our sweet potatoes

SH: yup...our sweet potatoes

YH: These are our sweet potatoes

JH: These are those sweet potatoes that you harvest

JS: How come they look strange?

SH & YH: no it is not strange

Misun and Jake: It looks strange but the taste is good

Subs: preparing things for the guest

Leaving the brother in law alone and they went in to Yonghwa room

SH: This is really like a recording studio...(pointing to a mchine) what is this?

YH: Come and I will demostrate for you. Let me connect it properly and use a song to show you the miracles of this machine

Yonghwa use 'I don't why' as demo

SH: wow

Misun: It is really very fun

SH: wow...this is a miracle, so this is what DJ use

YH: something like that

back in studio: Yonghwa is concentrating on his work and he looks cool here

Jake: last time, I used to play music and now I am eating sweet potato and looking at you playing with music

YH: Let me show you what I have recorded

SH: What is this?

YH: This is demo

Yonghwa started working

Jake: When a guy concentrate in producing music, you do not know how good looking he is.

Back in the studio: look at Seohyun eyes

YH: Let me check with the mic..testing mic

Yonghwa starts composing

Back in the studio, Jinwoon starts to explain the technical terms

YH singer: YE~YONGSEO~I feel feel you like me

YH: Miracle right?

back in studio: sounds good

Yonghwa started singing

I feeling feeling you like me. I feeling you like me.I say you love my mind

Yonghwa played back the music

SH: wow

....not going to write further those when Yonghwa sings

Then Yonghwa sings Kiss me

Nayong and Misun tells Seulong: You have taught a lot of bad stuff to Yonghwa

Seulong: yup..yup...It is my fault

Yonghwa continues singing :LOVE YOU GIRL .Yup something like this

SH: haha...Why are you putting this in?

YH: This is not that. The last part is good. let repeat this again

YH: I am going to do some editing

Playing what he has edited

SH: Why are you like this?

YH:Wait

Seulong: Like that is also good

sub: it appears ctrl + v repeat Seohyun laughter

SH: What is this? ...hahaha...

YH: why?

YH: This rythm is good

SH: This is not rythm.

YH: At last, I have found the rythm...your laughter

SH: Is this happiness?

YH: me...This sounds good

SH: Bad person

Sub: Will the song be complete nicely?

Then Yonghwa starts the song and this time with Seohyun screams

Jake started laughing as well

Ends

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: Yongseo compose song together

YHL How do you feel when you saw me the first time?

SH: feel like it is a miracle

YH: Write down your real feeling

SH: hahaha

How will this mission goes when Yongseo writes down their own feeling?

At night at Han River

How will the couple fare in the basketball game?

What is in the 2nd mission card?

YH: does not feel good

SH: What is this???

Hello Go-Chun

I am learning Photo touch ups and I just wanna share some of the touch-ups pics

165281_484632627415_717992415_5728205_2844118_n.jpg

164186_484632757415_717992415_5728208_7783481_n.jpg

164088_484632682415_717992415_5728207_4651535_n.jpg

162788_484657742415_717992415_5728488_6558450_n.jpg

156790_484649462415_717992415_5728450_1864766_n.jpg

67183_484657652415_717992415_5728487_1320933_n.jpg

65760_484649292415_717992415_5728447_2011014_n.jpg

Guest bluemoonlight

Hello fellow Gogumas!

Loved this episode...sooooo sweet and cute! :wub:

Well, just wanted to report on sighting or non-sighting of Seohyun at CNBLUE's concert. I don't think she was there, but I could be wrong as it was quite dark in the Kyunghee Univ. Grand Peace Palace...and I was sitting on the third floor...haha. I wished I had some fancams to show you guys, but the concert security/staff were very strict about no cameras :( ...but maybe some other fans were sly enough to still record them. Sorry that I don't really have anything to share.

Of course their concert was amazing! :w00t:  If Seohyun was there (maybe she was), I'm sure she would've rocked out to their songs and would've been very proud of her Yong hubby and bro-in-laws.

Anxiously waiting for next week's ep. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Gogumas!

P.S.

Although I'd like to spazz about the concert, I don't want to go into too much detail as this is the Goguma Couple thread, but rest assured, it was so worth it and I would go see them again in an instant!

Guest my.yonghwa.baby

Hello, gogumas!

I know there's a rough translation on page 1527,  but heres a translation that i put together for the first video. happy.gif

(I'm not trying to take away from you, j2dlee vicx.gif I just has some time now that finals are over! This is a rare occasion!)

MS/Kim: Wow, it’s been a while (upon seeing YongSeo’s SangDoDong house)

Y: How do we divide these?

S: We really harvested all of this, right? This is it, right?

Y: I think we’re going to have to pick out some from these too.

(0:22)

NY: Why do all the gogumas look like that?

Y: Hey, Seohyun.

H: Yes?

Y: I saw that you’re #1 two weeks in a row.  “어딜 쳐다봐~”/ “Where are you looking at?” (Seohyun’s part; tries “Cold City Girl” dance)

H: (laughs) Let me teach you!

Y: Isn’t this it?

H: It looks dislocated (as in Yong looks like he dislocated his shoulder LOL)

Get up, please.

Y: Ughh

H: Get up, pleeeeaaaase.

Y: I won’t get up. (lies on the floor) I’m not getting up!

H: Ah, get up!

Y: Ughh, really

H: Ah, hurry/come on!

(0:51)

NY: My Child Has Changed (she’s referring to a TV program where misbehaving children are evaluated and helped in order to behave better. Yong choding :P)

H: So, you put your hands like this, and one, then after you shoot it, you grab your hand, and two.

(subs: Not very motivated Yong)

S: You need to hold your arm like this. (fixes Yong’s position) It needs to be a right angle.  Like this, 90 degrees.

(Yong’s disinterested/unhappy face)

H: 90 degrees! (grabs Yong’s arm)

Y: Ugh, okay~

H: For your legs, you stand like this, then one, two.

JW: (imitating Hyun’s voice) One, two, one, two.

H: One, two.  (Yong tries) Again, again.

Y: (tries again)  Is this it?

H: Yes yes, you right!

Y: AHAHAHAHA (triumphant laughter)

H: Hahaha.

H: One, two/ Y: “Trouble, trouble, trouble~”

H: Oh, you’re doing it well. Good, good.

Y: I’m doing it well?

H: Yeah.

Y: “Na na na na”

H: You’re doing it well.

(1:44)

H: Oh, yeah. I received CDs.

Y: What CD?

H: 2AM’s.

Y: I received one, too.

H: Oh, really? Let’s show each other.

Y: I also brought the CD you gave me.

H: Ohhh~

Messages to Hyun:

JoKwon: “You look good with YongHwa kekeke~ “Hoot” is deabak! Fighting!”

Seulong: “Kiss YongHwa~ Kiss Yonghwa~!”

H: What is this? Ahh~

Y: Seulong Hyung seems to really like things like this.

H: I think he’s weird.

SO: Why??

Y: Ah, it’s Jiwoon.

JW: Seohyun, you’re getting so much prettier these  days~  keke WGM is fun

MC Misun: How sore his stomach must have been (Korean expression describing a mixed feeling of jealousy/sadness/bittersweetness)

JW: (laughs)

SO: You’re expression there looks pitiful.

JW: (puts on dramatic sad face)

JW: Always fighting!

Y: It’s Seulong hyung.

SO: “Yonghwa, you’re the best! I love you~”

H: Mmmm, he said he loves you~

MS: “I love you”??

Y: Seulong hyung is very crafty/insidious/deep. (Note: Quite a  simple Korean word with a complicated English meaning. ^^)

H: That’s right.

Y: It’s because you’re SNSD. (Note: I don’t think this has anything to do with Yong’s comment about Seulong. Video was cut awkwardly -_-)

(2:47)

Y: Omo. Where did an expression like this come from?

H: I don’t know either.

Y: Try it right now. Try it.

H: I can’t.

Y: Try it. Come on/right now~

H: Ahhhhh

Y: (imitated Hyun’s expression)

H: Ahaha. You’re doing it well.

Y: It look’s like you’re looking at a mirror, right?

H: Ah, your eyes look like they’re going to pop out/JW: They look similar!

(sub: Should I do it?)

MS: What’s so hard about that? You just need to do this. (imitates Hyun’s expression)

Y: Do it. One, two, three~

H: (Hyun tries)

Y: Ahhohhhhhhh~

NY: (tries expression; apparently not the same effect as Hyun ^^)

SO: Cheekbones that call for a fist~ (in Korean slang, when something calls for a fist, it means that, well, it’s not the most pleasant (:)

Y: Do you need to close your eyes like that and then open them?

H: I don’t knowww~ I just did it because I was told to.

(3:36)

Y: How should we divide the gogumas? Who should we give the big ones to?

H: Mmmm, our parents!

Y: Seohyun’s parents (grabs biggest goguma)

NY: Oh, I hope her parents like it.

MS: That one looks like the root of a tree. Oh, look at that.

JW: It looks like an arrowroot. (Looks like a longer and thinner version of a normal goguma. Kind of like YongSeo’s gogumas ^^)

Y: (lightbulb) Should we give this one to Seulong hyung?

H: Ahaha, do you want to?

Y: For the landlady.

Y: How many does SNSD need?

H: Eight.

Y: SNSD’s consumption (of the gogumas) is quite a bit.

H: I’m sorry.  We have a lot of mouths~

H: The people at the (WGM) studio!

NY: Yeah!

MS: It’s for us.

H: I think this will be enough.

(labels bags of gogumas, cleaning/arranging)

H: Which one’s our food?

Y: Our food? (camera zooms in on five small gogumas)

H: Ah, really? Ahahah.

(4:21)

Y: Ah, I’m exhausted.

H: But it still feels good(/I feel proud) to see these.

Y: There seems to be more of them now that they’re put like this.

H: I know. When they were scattered on the floor, they seemed a bit-

Y: (starts writing something on blue notepad)

H:  What is it?

Y: (concentrates on drawing something)

H: I think I know what it is!

Y: What is it?

H: You’re trying to make it look like it’s moving, right?

Jake: Ah, we used to do that a lot to our school books.

JW: On textbooks.

H: Let me see.

(flips through pages; last page: 서현바보: “Stupid Seohyun” Note: Not meant to be offensive at all. In Korea, friends do this to each other all the time. Light-hearted joking ^^)

H: It’s look disgusting. Ah, what is this?

Jake: Ah, he is Yong Choding for sure.

H: The last page isn’t true.

MS: He really is Yong Choding.

(5:00)

H: Do you want to look at photos?

Y: What photos?

H: The ones we took at Gang Hwa Do! (goguma farm)

Y: The tractor?

H: Yes.

Y: I want to see them first.

H: No, no, no/You can’t, you can’t you can’t.

Y: Why? You’re hiding something again, jahshik~

H: I don’t hide anything.

H: You don’t just look at these photos regularly/like normal. You turn off the lights-

Y: What is this?

H: One moment~

Y: Woah~

H: It’s cool, right?

NY: Wow!

H: Move the screen over a bit.

Y: It’s the tractor!

(YongSeo looking through photos with Hyun’s sound effects: “Mmmm” “oohhh”)

Jake: Oh, they’re stuck together/they’re right next to each other/the’re bodies are touching (Something in the middle of those three versions of the translation is probably the most apt) While they were looking at photos, -

H: (when Yong zooms in) Ahhhh, it’s too big. No more, no more.

(Yong looks through more photos)

H: Uhhhohhhh.

H: Hyoyeon unnie took those of me before. You can’t/Stop~

(shows picture of Hyun in her room wearing her pretty pajamas ^^)

H: AHHH, &^%#$^@#

Y: What? “This person?” (Note: “this person” is something Koreans would say to another person when starting a fight, disagreement, argument, or trying to insult someone) Did you just say “this person”?

H: I said, “This is embarrassing.”

Y: You said, “This person.”

H: I said, “This is embarrassing~!”

Y: Really?

H: Yes. No more. The end~

Y: So it’s because of this that you didn’t let me see all the photos.

H: You’re right/Exacly.

Y: Oh, that’s nothing to be embarrassed about it/Why are you so embarrassed about something like that?

(as Yong lies down on the other end of the courch)

Jake: Stay next to each other!

Y: You wear pretty pajamas in your dorm.  You’re wearing lovely/loveable pajamas.

H: Yes. It’s pretty, right? It's very fluffy.

Y: AHhh, why do you wear such love pajamas?

JW: He just wanted to tell her that she’s lovely.

(8:26)

H: (gives Yong bags of goguma) Ahhooh. Okay. Hold them well~

Y: These are our children?

H: (laughs)

Interview mode:

H: What are those?

Y: Hello, I am Jung YongHwa, the Goguma President/CEO of Goguma World. These are the gogumas that we strenuously (Note: direct translation would be “we made them while perspiring sweat like blood.” Basically means worked very hard.) made.

Y: First off, my parents. So that they could have a taste~

NY: But why is he sitting so crooked/slouched?

Y: And, Seohyun’s parents.

JW/SO: (imitates Yong’s DJ-like voice)

Y: So, now, should we get started?

Y: These are for the studio family~

MS: Thank youu!!

H: I think you’re going to have to say your comments faster.

Y: Why, is there not a lot of live air time left?

H: Yes. There isn’t much left.

Y: Okay, next, Adam couple. I’m positive that when we give this, there won’t be a great response. This is for the Khuntoria couple. Well-mannered Nickhun will probably say thank you, but Victoria will be like “What is this?” (imitates Victoria) “Gogumaa~” And this is our precious portion of food~

H: That’s it, right?

Y: (imitates infomercials) This is our doraji(bellflower) goguma. Please enjoy them!

H: The end!

(7:41)

(at studio, staff brings out YongSeo’s gogumas)

Entire studio cast: Ohhhhh, AHhhh, Wooowww

MS: They must have not even had enough for themselves~

NY: These are so good!

Y: Ahhh, on this drowsy/tiring day. If I were in school, it would be about second period.

H: You’re right!

(bell rings)

H: Huh? Who??

Y: Be careful~ Be careful~

H: Ah! Mission!

(receives mission envelope)

H: Thank you~

H: Ah, wait. Not yet!

Y : (opens envelope) Let’s read the one on top first.

H: Okay. Let’s read it together. Ready, start~

Y: Do you remember the list you created in the beginning of all the things you two wanted to do as a married couple?

H: With the same motif as the “Banmal song” that Yong sang at Gang Hwa Do, please write a Couple song~

(flashback to previous episode)

(8:57)

H: Couple song? They want us to write a couple song..

Y: What’s the one in the back?

H: At 9PM tonight, open this memo and find out your next mission.

SO: Oh, they must want to open it.

Y: Ah, I don’t like these things~

H: Should we go check our lists?

Y: Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve looked at this list.

H: We didn’t do this either!

Y&H: “Compose a song together”!

H: When you start composing a song, what do you do first? With the motif of the banmal song. Let me hear it again. Start!

(Yong sings)

(9:56)

Y: You write the lyrics. You read a lot, so I think you’d write good lyrics.

(sings chorus of song; flashback to last episode where Yong fumbles over some of the lyrics on purpose; Yong doesn’t say the lyrics again)

H: What are the lyrics there?

Y: Hm? I forgot.

H: Why do you keep forgetting?

Y: I forgot~

H: Try to remember. Again~

Y: “Come closer to me step by step. Now look into my eyes and say, ‘I love you~’”

Kim: He wants her to tell him that she loves him.

MS: He wasn’t saying that he loved her, he wants to hear “I love you” from her.

SO: In banmal! (Note: Saranghae is banmal. Saranghaeyo would be formal)

Backroom interview:

H: (frozen in shock) I already said it a lot(??) (referring to the chorus of SNSD’s “Oh!”)

(fixes her; sure sign of nervousness ^^)

Y: Since I wrote the chorus, you write the beginning.

H: Okay. Let’s try this.

Y: Then let’s go to my house, and -

H: Your house?

NY: Men do things like that all the time to bring women into their homes~

MS: Yeah, he told me that he’d help me think of comedy acts and told me to come over (Note: MC Misun is a comedian, as is her husband. She’s referring to when she and her husband were dating/getting to know each other)

Y: Let’s go and use proper equipment.

H: For real?

Y: Yes. Though I guess it is kind sudden… But there’s no choice.

H: Are the brothers-in-law all home?

Y: I don’t know. I’m going to have to call.

Couple song 1

2nd video

Y: I have to call

H: Yes, call them.

(phone ringing. Note: Does anybody know which song it is? It sounds like Lee HongKi from FTI, but I don’t know their songs enough ^^; )

JongHyun: Hello?

Y: Jong Hyuie~ (same busan accent used to call Hyun Seohyuie~ )

JH: Who is it?

Y: It’s YongHwa.

H: Ahahaha, he doesn’t know who it is.

JH: Oh, oh, hey! Where are you?

Y: I’m at Sang Do Dong. What are you doing?

JH: Me? I’m wearing just my underwear and laying in bed.

H: Ahhhhhhhhh, whyy

Y: Hahaha. Seohyun is shocked/freaking out.

JH: She can hear it?!?

Y: Yeah, it’s on speaker.

H: Ahh, so funny.

JH: (garbled panicky explanation?)

Y: What about JungShin and MinHyuk?

JH: JS and MH are also laying with just their underwears.

H: Ahhhhhh

Y: I’m going to bring over Seohyun.

H: I don't want to go~

JH: Let me get JungShin on the phone.

Y: Yeah, let speak to the nation’s friend, Jungshin Friend (Gookmin chingoo, jungshin chingoo)

JS: Yes, this is the Nation’s Chingoo, Jungshin Chingoo.

Y: Jungshin, Seohyun and I are thinking about going to our dorm.

JS: Youre coming to the dorm??

Y: Yeah

JS: Don’t come ooishhh~ ( LOL JungShin is mimicking MC Park Myung Soo)

Y/H: hahahahahaa

MS: Ahh, they were comfortable with just guys~

JS: Aishhhh, oooishhh, don’t come aishhhh

Y: Ahahahaha Why don’t you like it?

JS: Because then I have to clean.

Y: Because you need to clean?

JS: Yeah.

Y: (whispers) Just shove it in.

JS: Hahaha

Y: Just put it all away somewhere.

H: Jungshin Chingoo!

JS: Ah, this is the nation’s chingoo, JungShin chingoo.

H: What are you doing?

JS: We’re at home resting, and we’ll be getting ready soon. (for other schedules, I presume?)

H: Then would it be okay if I came over?

JS: You’re really going to come?

H: Yeah, there’s legitimate reason for me to go.

JS: Okay. Come soon~

Y: Jungshin~

JS: Yeah

Y: Don’t forget..my room (as in, clean his room, too ^^)

JS: Hahaha I’ll make it spotless.

Y: Jungshin~

JS: Yeah?

Y: I’m hungry..

JS: You’re hungry?

Y: Yeah.

JS: Come after you eat ooisshhh~

H/JW/SO/Y: (laughs)

Y: Haha, okay, I’ll see you in a bit.

(2:08)

Y: Let’s get ready to leave.

H: Okay. Wait a moment~

*Outside*

Y: What’s it like going to my dorm after a while?

Jake: Now they link arms so naturally.

H: It’s a bit…

Y: “A bit” again! There’s always something for you~

H: What?

Y: You always have a small “bit,” always something.

H: It’s a bit…familiar.

Y: It’s familiar?

(2:30)

(signs with Minhyuk’s name dangling on outer vent. By fans?)

H: Ooh, doogeun doogeun~

Y: Let’s go. Come in, Seohyun~

H:Oohhh wahhh~

Y: Why is it so…clean?

(JungShin starts iPod and starts playing “Empire State of Mind” by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys)

H: What is this? (squeals)

MS: He’s acting as though nothing happened.

Y: (starts singing along)

JS: Enjoy it~Enjoy it!

Y: Jungshin! Aren’t those mine?

JS: These two are.

H: Ahaha thank you. It’s so cute~

Y: (Starts singing along chorus~ “In New Yooork~~” and dances ^^)

JH: (tries to, but then knocks something over --)

(3:26)

Y: Jungshin. Turn it off, it’s loud.

JS: (immediate response; turns it off)

Y: Jungshin, this is what you prepared? ….ohhh

H: It’s cute~

JH: I told him that we shouldn’t do this, but he wanted to. (sub: it’s not me, it’s not me)

H: Why? I liked it~

JS: While I was doing this, I thought I was a genius, hyung.

Y: It’s great that you’re doing this, but…(sub: why are you using my things?)

JS: (oblivious) I thought I was a genius. You stay here (to Hyun), I’m going to go clean a bit.

Y: (to JS) You’re not done? I think it’s clean enough~ (to Hyun) We have a bed for our manager now!

H: Oooh, I see.

Y: Brand new~

(3:57)

H: Oh, these came outside, the hats. (they were in MH&JS’s room before) Wow, that’s A LOT of shoes. Oppa, they’re all yours, right?

Y: Yeah. (hums)

H: Why did it become so neat/clean?

Y: What do you mean? I’ve always been neat! (mutters) I don’t think it was that messy before either (meaning before JS cleaned his room)

JS: Hyung, you hang your clothes??

Y: …..J-J-Jungshin.

(4:23)

Y: Oh yeah! Goguma!

H: Yes, our gogumas!

Y: We harvested our gogumas.

JS: Oh, but the shape’s a bit weird~

H: What you mean it’s weird?

MS: They look weird but they taste good.

JS: They’re a bit skinny.

….Sorry.

(JS and JH prepare fruit for the guest)

(4:48)

H: Oooh, it’s so cold when the window’s open. Oooh, it’s so cool, so cool. It looks like a recording studio. Mmm~ what’s this?

Y: This? Want me to give you taste of what it is? I have to connect some cords. This is something I’m working on/studying these days.

H: (enthusiastic and interested) Mmmmmmm~

Y: Let me show you something cool~

(part of “I don’t know why” on repeat; Yong messes with a few dials and buttons)

MS: Wow, he does that all by himself? That must be fun~

H: Oh, that’s so cool~

Y: It’s cool, right?

H: Yeah~ Is this kind of like what DJ’s do?

Y: A little bit.

(Yong shows off to his wife for a bit)

(6:03)

H: That’s so much fun~

Jake: (to Yong) I should be recording music, too, but I’m here eating goguma (Note: Kim Jung Min was a singer in the 90s, and he used to be a HUGE hit)

(laughter from studio)

H: So can you do this in any way you want to?

Y: I’m just doing it as it comes/however the way I feel.

Y: I do a lot of recording here.

H: Is this the guide? (template of song created with no lyrics but general melody and rhythm)

Y: Yeah, when I record demos.

(6:25)

Y: When I’m in here, I don’t say a word. Then I don’t notice that hours have gone by.

(plays guitar motif to record and be repeated later) Ah, I messed up.

Jake: When men focus like that, isn’t it attractive/cool/charismatic?

MS: It is.

(Yong focusing; Hyun staring)

Jake: Look at her staring/gaze.

Y: Now watch~ This is when I do “Microphone check, 1,2”~

H: Oooh

Y: (tests sound on mic) It’s cool, right?

H: Yeah, it’s cool.

(The guitar part that Yonghwa recorded  before starts playing on repeat. In the background JW explains to non-musician studio staff  the inner workings of making a song)

Y: Yongseo!

H: Ahh, it’s funny!

Y: (singing)  “I’m feeling you like me(?)” ….(or something like that ^^)

(7:15)

Y: Listen to what I recorded. (plays)

H: Wow~

(music keeps playing, Yong sings along)

Y: “Kiss me to-…Ah, I love you, girl~”

MS: He said it subconsciously/without even realizing it.

NY: He’s been affected by Seulong/ aka Seulong has rubbed off on him.

SO: (proud) He’s doing very well~

Y: “Love you, girl” or something like that.

H: Mmm..

(Yong’s “thank you” and Hyun’s laughter was recorded in the demo by accident)

Y: It’s sounds pretty good (Hyun’s laughter) I’m going to keep/save it.

H: Save what~

Y: I can edit this.

H: Ah, why are you like that?

Y: Listen~

(plays demo again; Hyun’s laughter on repeat; studio family laughing)

H: What is this? It’s sounds like a seagull~

(plays again; Hyun laughing on repeat. Sub: CTRL +V (paste))

Y: What? It sounds good in the introduction.

H: (Whining) What is that??

Y: It’s totally awesome.

H: It’s ruining the song.

Y: I have found your charm: that smile of yours~

H: Ah, you must like spending the night like this.

Y: I’ll just do this one thing. This is going to go into the introduction.

MS: Ah, he must want to show his wife what he’s capable of doing.

H: I don’t think it’s going to be good. I’m worried~

(laughing Hyun and guitar play; when it seems about over, Hyuns scream)

H: Ahhh, when was this recorded?

Y: I can change/fix/make everything with my hands.

sub: when are they going to start working on their couple song?

Couple Song 2

video credits to uploader.

Enjoy :)

Guest lovekin

Hello, gogumas!

I know there's a rough translation on page 1527, but heres a translation that i put together for the first video. *quoted image*

(I'm not trying to take away from you, j2dlee *quoted image* I just has some time now that finals are over! This is a rare occassion!)

MS/Kim: Wow, it’s been a while (upon seeing YongSeo’s SangDoDong house)

Y: How do we divide these?

S: We really harvested all of this, right? This is it, right?

Y: I think we’re going to have to pick out some from these too.

(0:22)

NY: Why do all the gogumas look like that?

Y: Hey, Seohyun.

H: Yes?

Y: I saw that you’re #1 two weeks in a row. “어딜 쳐다봐~”/ “Where are you looking at?” (Seohyun’s part; tries “Cold City Girl” dance)

H: (laughs) Let me teach you!

Y: Isn’t this it?

H: It looks dislocated (as in Yong looks like he dislocated his shoulder LOL)

Get up, please.

Y: Ughh

H: Get up, pleeeeaaaase.

Y: I won’t get up. (lies on the floor) I’m not getting up!

H: Ah, get up!

Y: Ughh, really

H: Ah, hurry/come on!

(0:51)

NY: My Child Has Changed (she’s referring to a TV program where misbehaving children are evaluated and helped in order to behave better. Yong choding :P)

H: So, you put your hands like this, and one, then after you shoot it, you grab your hand, and two.

(subs: Not very motivated Yong)

S: You need to hold your arm like this. (fixes Yong’s position) It needs to be a right angle. Like this, 90 degrees.

(Yong’s disinterested/unhappy face)

H: 90 degrees! (grabs Yong’s arm)

Y: Ugh, okay~

H: For your legs, you stand like this, then one, two.

JW: (imitating Hyun’s voice) One, two, one, two.

H: One, two. (Yong tries) Again, again.

Y: (tries again) Is this it?

H: Yes yes, you right!

Y: AHAHAHAHA (triumphant laughter)

H: Hahaha.

H: One, two/ Y: “Trouble, trouble, trouble~”

H: Oh, you’re doing it well. Good, good.

Y: I’m doing it well?

H: Yeah.

Y: “Na na na na”

H: You’re doing it well.

(1:44)

H: Oh, yeah. I received CDs.

Y: What CD?

H: 2AM’s.

Y: I received one, too.

H: Oh, really? Let’s show each other.

Y: I also brought the CD you gave me.

H: Ohhh~

Messages to Hyun:

JoKwon: “You look good with YongHwa kekeke~ “Hoot” is deabak! Fighting!”

Seulong: “Kiss YongHwa~ Kiss Yonghwa~!”

H: What is this? Ahh~

Y: Seulong Hyung seems to really like things like this.

H: I think he’s weird.

SO: Why??

Y: Ah, it’s Jiwoon.

JW: Seohyun, you’re getting so much prettier these days~ keke WGM is fun

MC Misun: How sore his stomach must have been (Korean expression describing a mixed feeling of jealousy/sadness/bittersweetness)

JW: (laughs)

SO: You’re expression there looks pitiful.

JW: (puts on dramatic sad face)

JW: Always fighting!

Y: It’s Seulong hyung.

SO: “Yonghwa, you’re the best! I love you~”

H: Mmmm, he said he loves you~

MS: “I love you”??

Y: Seulong hyung is very crafty/insidious/deep. (Note: Quite a simple Korean word with a complicated English meaning. ^^)

H: That’s right.

Y: It’s because you’re SNSD. (Note: I don’t think this has anything to do with Yong’s comment about Seulong. Video was cut awkwardly -_-)

(2:47)

Y: Omo. Where did an expression like this come from?

H: I don’t know either.

Y: Try it right now. Try it.

H: I can’t.

Y: Try it. Come on/right now~

H: Ahhhhh

Y: (imitated Hyun’s expression)

H: Ahaha. You’re doing it well.

Y: It look’s like you’re looking at a mirror, right?

H: Ah, your eyes look like they’re going to pop out/JW: They look similar!

(sub: Should I do it?)

MS: What’s so hard about that? You just need to do this. (imitates Hyun’s expression)

Y: Do it. One, two, three~

H: (Hyun tries)

Y: Ahhohhhhhhh~

NY: (tries expression; apparently not the same effect as Hyun ^^)

SO: Cheekbones that call for a fist~ (in Korean slang, when something calls for a fist, it means that, well, it’s not the most pleasant (:)

Y: Do you need to close your eyes like that and then open them?

H: I don’t knowww~ I just did it because I was told to.

(3:36)

Y: How should we divide the gogumas? Who should we give the big ones to?

H: Mmmm, our parents!

Y: Seohyun’s parents (grabs biggest goguma)

NY: Oh, I hope her parents like it.

MS: That one looks like the root of a tree. Oh, look at that.

JW: It looks like an arrowroot. (Looks like a longer and thinner version of a normal goguma. Kind of like YongSeo’s gogumas ^^)

Y: (lightbulb) Should we give this one to Seulong hyung?

H: Ahaha, do you want to?

Y: For the landlady.

Y: How many does SNSD need?

H: Eight.

Y: SNSD’s consumption (of the gogumas) is quite a bit.

H: I’m sorry. We have a lot of mouths~

H: The people at the (WGM) studio!

NY: Yeah!

MS: It’s for us.

H: I think this will be enough.

(labels bags of gogumas, cleaning/arranging)

H: Which one’s our food?

Y: Our food? (camera zooms in on five small gogumas)

H: Ah, really? Ahahah.

(4:21)

Y: Ah, I’m exhausted.

H: But it still feels good(/I feel proud) to see these.

Y: There seems to be more of them now that they’re put like this.

H: I know. When they were scattered on the floor, they seemed a bit-

Y: (starts writing something on blue notepad)

H: What is it?

Y: (concentrates on drawing something)

H: I think I know what it is!

Y: What is it?

H: You’re trying to make it look like it’s moving, right?

Jake: Ah, we used to do that a lot to our school books.

JW: On textbooks.

H: Let me see.

(flips through pages; last page: 서현바보: “Stupid Seohyun” Note: Not meant to be offensive at all. In Korea, friends do this to each other all the time. Light-hearted joking ^^)

H: It’s look disgusting. Ah, what is this?

Jake: Ah, he is Yong Choding for sure.

H: The last page isn’t true.

MS: He really is Yong Choding.

(5:00)

H: Do you want to look at photos?

Y: What photos?

H: The ones we took at Gang Hwa Do! (goguma farm)

Y: The tractor?

Y: I want to see them first.

H: No, no, no/You can’t, you can’t you can’t.

Y: Why? You’re hiding something again, jahshik~

H: I don’t hide anything.

H: You don’t just look at these photos regularly/like normal. You turn off the lights-

H: One moment~

Y: Woah~

H: It’s cool, right?

NY: Wow!

H: Move the screen over a bit.

Y: It’s the tractor!

(YongSeo looking through photos with Hyun’s sound effects: “Mmmm” “oohhh”)

Jake: Oh, they’re stuck together/they’re right next to each other/the’re bodies are touching (Something in the middle of those three versions of the translation is probably the most apt) While they were looking at photos, -

H: (when Yong zooms in) Ahhhh, it’s too big. No more, no more.

(Yong looks through more photos)

H: Uhhhohhhh.

H: Hyoyeon unnie took those of me before. You can’t/Stop~

(shows picture of Hyun in her room wearing her pretty pajamas ^^)

H: AHHH, &^%#$^@#

Y: What? “This person?” (Note: “this person” is something Koreans would say to another person when starting a fight, disagreement, argument, or trying to insult someone) Did you just say “this person”?

H: I said, “This is embarrassing.”

Y: You said, “This person.”

H: I said, “This is embarrassing~!”

Y: Really?

H: Yes. No more. The end~

Y: So it’s because of this that you didn’t let me see all the photos.

H: You’re right/Exacly.

Y: Oh, that’s nothing to be embarrassed about it/Why are you so embarrassed about something like that?

(as Yong lies down on the other end of the courch)

Jake: Stay next to each other!

Y: You wear pretty pajamas in your dorm. You’re wearing lovely/loveable pajamas.

H: Yes. It’s pretty, right?

Y: AHhh, why do you wear such love pajamas?

JW: He just wanted to tell her that she’s lovely.

(8:26)

H: (gives Yong bags of goguma) Ahhooh. Okay. Hold them well~

Y: These are our children?

H: (laughs)

Interview mode:

H: What are those?

Y: Hello, I am Jung YongHwa, the Goguma President/CEO of Goguma World. These are the gogumas that we strenuously (Note: direct translation would be “we made them while perspiring sweat like blood.” Basically means worked very hard.) made.

Y: First off, my parents. So that they could have a taste~

NY: But why is he sitting so crooked/slouched?

Y: And, Seohyun’s parents.

JW/SO: (imitates Yong’s DJ-like voice)

Y: So, now, should we get started?

Y: These are for the studio family~

MS: Thank youu!!

H: I think you’re going to have to say your comments faster.

Y: Why, is there not a lot of live air time left?

H: Yes. There isn’t much left.

Y: Okay, next, Adam couple. I’m positive that when we give this, there won’t be a great response. This is for the Khuntoria couple. Well-mannered Nickhun will probably say thank you, but Victoria will be like “What is this?” (imitates Victoria) “Gogumaa~” And this is our precious portion of food~

H: That’s it, right?

Y: (imitates infomercials) This is our doraji(bellflower) goguma. Please enjoy them!

H: The end!

(7:41)

(at studio, staff brings out YongSeo’s gogumas)

Entire studio cast: Ohhhhh, AHhhh, Wooowww

MS: They must have not even had enough for themselves~

NY: These are so good!

Y: Ahhh, on this drowsy/tiring day. If I were in school, it would be about second period.

H: You’re right!

(bell rings)

H: Huh? Who??

Y: Be careful~ Be careful~

H: Ah! Mission!

(receives mission envelope)

H: Thank you~

H: Ah, wait. Not yet!

Y : (opens envelope) Let’s read the one on top first.

H: Okay. Let’s read it together. Ready, start~

Y: Do you remember the list you created in the beginning of all the things you two wanted to do as a married couple?

H: With the same motif as the “Banmal song” that Yong sang at Gang Hwa Do, please write a Couple song~

(flashback to previous episode)

(8:57)

H: Couple song? They want us to write a couple song..

Y: What’s the one in the back?

H: At 9PM tonight, open this memo and find out your next mission.

SO: Oh, they must want to open it.

Y: Ah, I don’t like these things~

H: Should we go check our lists?

Y: Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve looked at this list.

H: We didn’t do this either!

Y&H: “Compose a song together”!

H: When you start composing a song, what do you do first? With the motif of the banmal song. Let me hear it again. Start!

(Yong sings)

(9:56)

Y: You write the lyrics. You read a lot, so I think you’d write good lyrics.

(sings chorus of song; flashback to last episode where Yong fumbles over some of the lyrics on purpose; Yong doesn’t say the lyrics again)

H: What are the lyrics there?

Y: Hm? I forgot.

H: Why do you keep forgetting?

Y: I forgot~

H: Try to remember. Again~

Y: “Come closer to me step by step. Now look into my eyes and say, ‘I love you~’”

Kim: He wants her to tell him that she loves him.

MS: He wasn’t saying that he loved her, he wants to hear “I love you” from her.

SO: In banmal! (Note: Saranghae is banmal. Saranghaeyo would be formal)

Backroom interview:

H: (frozen in shock) I already said it a lot(??) (referring to the chorus of SNSD’s “Oh!”)

(fixes her; sure sign of nervousness ^^)

Y: Since I wrote the chorus, you write the beginning.

H: Okay. Let’s try this.

Y: Then let’s go to my house, and -

H: Your house?

NY: Men do things like that all the time to bring women into their homes~

MS: Yeah, he told me that he’d help me think of comedy acts and told me to come over (Note: MC Misun is a comedian, as is her husband. She’s referring to when she and her husband were dating/getting to know each other)

Y: Let’s go and use proper equipment.

H: For real?

Y: Yes. Though I guess it is kind sudden… But there’s no choice.

H: Are the brothers-in-law all home?

Y: I don’t know. I’m going to have to call.

Couple song 1

oh! i just want to say that i really love your translations, especially because you explain how certain phrases need to be interpreted. so thank you! i mean, much thanks to those who posted it sooner, but i just appreciate how detailed your translations were. smile.gif