Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

j2dlee sweetheart...u're probably tired of hearing this but i still need to say it...THANK YOU! :wub:

today's episode had me smiling so hard my mouth almost split... :blink:

I love how Hyun~ has the power to tell Yong~ off in a nice way, yet at the same time let him know she means business...his sheepish chastised expression is really LOL funny! :lol:

Edit: I felt this incredible craving for korean side dishes when I saw what Hyun~'s mom made for them...If anyone has any recipes, please share them here...*yummm*... ^_^

Guest lunasol

j2dlee!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!  Not only for the translations every week but also because I bet it takes a lot of your personal time doing this for us. I really can't express how grateful I and I bet the rest are feeling towards you. Since I can do it in person I want so send you a big hug!!

The same to other people who have provided some info and brief translations of what is happening. Thank you!

Thanks again J2dlee U r a STAR!

Awwww.... I feel for Yonghwa when he said he wished he was born 2 years later :tears: , he must feel a bit left out from the 91 ers.

You could see he really really truly wants to be close to Seohyun, well, if she didn't know this before, after this episode, she must know :wub:

The nearly hug after they won the pool game- Yonghwa U SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR IT MAN!

Guest windstorm34

Hello all ^^...This Ep is really cute. I saw and smiled all Ep. Yong & Hyun made good memory about pool and this time they can win the game together. Yong looked so happy when his wife done the win shot ^^...

This Ep. is around 30 mins and can air 2 weeks...They filmed in the morning until night that make me wonder how many scenes PD edit our couple. .. and this is better quality of this Ep. from geurims@YT

Part 1/4

Part 2/4

Part 3/4

Part 4/4 

(Hyun looks so beautiful in next Ep. ^^)

thanks you ,,,even though i cant understand korean...i am really happy watching them together.

Guest hallyucraze

my dear deary j2dlee!!! I have been oh so patiently waiting for your translation & true enuf my waiting have not gone in vain... & as woollylamb said.... A million thanks to U!! kamsa hamnida!! :D U are an angel!! B)

Hi all potatoes.. old & new & those who just came out of lurker mode! :D I hope u enjoy urself here in our goguma planet! hehehehe!

Today's episode is hilarious but also heartwarming.. It's like watching a family gathering. Seeing the brothers & sis in law interacting so comfortably gives me a fuzzy & warm feeling.

And without Hyun herself realizing, she actually spoke banmal to her hubby when he purposely keep disturbing Minhyuk with his magic show! Yong Choding!! :D

And minhyuk... ahhh when he puts up his collar... he looks sooooo sexy!!! *faints* :lol:

I swear the next time CN Blue comes to the red dot.. I'm gonna get his signature!! hahahahaha!!

I've been replaying the episode I dunno for how many times already. N as we all have been waiting for the new episode to air. it's now over.. N now once again we can't wait for the next saturday to come! :D N the cycle goes on! .. the couple is getting more interesting with each episode! I can't wait for next week where Yong will eventually & really meet his ideal girl! How will he react & how will he behave in front of Hyun? hehehehe! all will be revealed next week! till then .. to all my sweet gogumas.. enjoy the couple..

YongSeo hwaiting!!! :wub:

Guest Crystal392

Thanks to everyone for the info and translations!!

redtulip, j2dlee: You both are awesome!! :D:D

sun_sun: Thanks soo much for sharing the links to the latest YongSeo ep.

*goes off to watch it*

Guest lilmssunshine

@ j2dlee - as always youre the best!! thank you so much for the translations!!

the thread was so quiet before you posted the translations.. hehe i guess we were all waiting

for you..:)

this episode just gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling of being with family.. and it was nice

to see that the awkwardness is gone..

thanks everyone for the links, screencaps and translations..

Guest hihi_hehe

j2dlee : thanks for the translation :)

we really seem quiet today... but this ep was really funny, enjoyable .... Hyun was comfortable around CNblue boys, that is a good sign.

Next week will be daebak ! Can't wait !

Thanks for everything, folks :lol:

they really looked like more of a married couple here..

esp. when seohyun is reprimanding yonghwa about his behavior.

and when yonghwa let seohyun wear his jacket again..

when they are going home seohyun remove his jacket

and even help him wear it.. she looked like a wife

helping her husband wear his suit before he leaves the house for work..

really loving their progress they really look like a normal couple.

awkward but starting to warm with each other.

seohyun is really a caring wife bring food for the boys and even

thinking of how they feel...

in this episode we got to see them acting childish or more of their age.

enjoying the company of friends.. (yong choding)

its really nice to see seohyun close to her brother in law which she only meet

4th time except jungshin..

i wonder if they are gonna show the ueno juri and yongseo episode.. which is more current..

we're going to see also the back stage of the music festival..

j2dlee - thanks:wub::wub: for the translation......thanks for do it every week...

OMG....my smile started from the moment i watched it until now.....hahhahah almost scream when i saw him nearly hug her.....cant wait to watch next week episode.....arghhh meanwhile, tonite i will repeat again from epi 1-22.......:wub::wub:.....

Fighting Goguma Couple

jd2lee thank you so much for the sub :):)

the news about the duet

[News] “YongSeo Couple” Jung Yong Hwa-Seohyun, ‘Music Center’ Presented a Perfect Harmony

“YongSeo Couple” Jung Yong Hwa-Seohyun, ‘Music Center’ presented a perfect harmony.

Virtual couple Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun showed a fantastic joint stage performance through broadcasts

Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun, on the afternoon of the 4th from 3:45, on the broadcasted MBC “Music Core” sang the hit songs “Run Devil Run” and “Love Light”.

That night’s broadcast was recorded as part of the August 29th, 7:00 Incheon Munhak Stadium “2010 Incheon Korea Music Wave”.

Broadcasted MBC “We Got Married” virtual couple, the two people sang together SNSD hit song “Run Devil Run” with a rock genre twist, attracting attention.

In addition, Jung Yong Hwa composed song’s (“Love Light”) beautiful melody and lyrics aligned with the fond physical contact, which aroused envy.

Also, in one part of the night, Boa, Super Junior, Se7en, SNSD, Kara, Tayeang, 2 PM, Son Dam Bi, Brown Eyed Girls, CN Blue, SHINee, SG Wannabe, f(x), FT Island, 4Minute, B2ST, MBLAQ, Supernova, U-Kiss, Secret unfolded a cool performance.

Translated by: Yeji@soshified.com

Credits to: 한경닷컴 뉴스팀 newsinfo@hankyung.com

Original Article: CLICK

Source: Daily K Pop News

And the fail hi5 hug

Edit: I felt this incredible craving for korean side dishes when I saw what Hyun~'s mom made for them...If anyone has any recipes, please share them here...*yummm*... ^_^

hellooo...maybe you can try to look at this site, nowadays, I always make korean food, which was appeared in WGM, I already made Dwejang Chigae, sidedishes, only KIMCHI not yet

korean food recipes

yes, today was actually that they really like a real couple. you can see it actually, how they respond to each other...can wait for next saturday...

Thank you so much darling j2dlee!!! The translations really reveal a lot and make the episode so much more hilarious and heartwarming. They are like one big family: umma, appa and the three boys, hehehe. Yong choding cracks me up, but its sweet how he immediately listens to his buin. kjoyce, I agree they are more and more like a real married couple.

I think Hyun is going to be a great mom. When MinHyuk was trying to do his tricks she was so supportive and encouraging, reining in the prankster when he went overboard (LOL Yong). And her way of scolding Yong was nice yet firm.

Also, SUPER EXCITED for next week! I'm thrilled we'll get the chance to see how they are like now instead of from 2 months ago. Even in those short few seconds of the preview they have this 'couple aura', lost in their own world, telling stories and jokes. I've been rewinding it over and over. Also. I'm a huge fangirl of Ueno Juri. She is hilarious, can't wait to see what she does with our couple.

soleil thank you for that almost-hug gif! hahahah. I think Hyun just didn't realize he was going for a hug and he stopped himself partway. Darnit Yong! Go for it! Carpe diem!

Edit: redtulip, thank you for the earlier translations. That last part is really heartwarming when they do their dark room confessions. It just reminds me that even though its a pretend show, they are both real people getting a glimpse at married life and all the emotions and reactions are real.

Trent and jastube I like your insight into Yong. My husband is a little bit like that too. If its just me he is his normal self, but when there are others around he has to tell more jokes, speak a little louder try to get more of my attention.. kkk

Thank you all wonderful potatoes for links, screencaps and spazzing ^^. Anbi love that screencap you posted. wkwkwkwkwkwk XD

Guest Crystal392

I just finished watching the latest ep and OMG I loved it.

This episode imo gave a family vibe. And Hyun~ was really comfortable with MinHyuk, JongHyun and Jungshin... which is really good because they are her husband brothers ^_^ Hopefully someday we will see the same but with SNSD girls.

I agree with the ones who said they now look like a married couple, and act like one. The way Yong~ treats Hyun~ is how a husband would treat his wife, he loves his brothers so much but he listens to what Hyun~ says (hope you understand what I mean). It's soo obvious how much he cares about her and Hyun~ cares about him too.

j2dlee: Again thanks so much for the translation. You are amazing <3

This episode is one of my fave, the last scene totally killed me :wub: When they ran together and what they said on the black room... it made me smile and I felt soo happy.

What was your favorite scene from the latest ep?

They have grown so much... when they began they didn't know each other, just their names and were so akward. I still remember the first time they went to their house, they barely talked and the atmosphere was so akward. But now, they are always smiling and have lots of fun together.

The more I watch them, the more I love them.

I am really proud to be a YongSeo fan and live in Gogumaland <3

Can't wait until the next ep. Yong looked so handsome and Hyun so pretty on the preview ^_^

In the black room,

Yonghwa: I have a feeling like I went to the dorm to play and now is going home. A little bit like, I am staying in Seoul and my family in Busan came to visit and then we went home together kind of feeling.

Seohyun: When Yonghwa husband joked that we were going home now, it was a new feeling to me. How should I put it? It just feels like we really got married.

I really love the last part, it is the best portion of the whole show to me.

I´m so F dead! hahahaha ... thank u redtulip:blush:!!! YongSeo is killing me, can´t wait for next week andsubs fro this ep, I was watching live at 5 am (local hour) hahaha but anything for them:wub:

Thank you so much guys for the link and previeww... arrggg can´t wait ^^

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I've just read my previous post and there're so many mistakes...! Sorry~sorry~sorry~sorry~

Knowing that you guys would be here waiting for the translation, I just rushed through it (there'll be an odd mixture of Brit. English and Amerian English, spelling mistakes, strange choices of words and what not). I'll double check it later, but first of all...

(I really wanted to write about this): About Yong's backroom interview

When Yong said ‘time to go back home’, he used a word, bonga, which means ‘the main house’ or ‘the head house’. Bonga is your family house, where you were born and grew up until you’re ready to leave your parents to live on your own (due to a marriage, an education, a job, and so on). As opposed to bonga, Yong used a word sukso, which means a dormitory, to refer to the house of the CNBlue. So bonga is where your families are, and sukso is just where you stay. I didn’t use the word ‘a family house’ or ‘a main house’ because I thought ‘my home’ conveys his feeling more than enough.

It’s amazing that even though the house is hardly in use (once in two weeks for filming?), how Yong became attached to their first house together. Yong is taking Hyun in a totally different level from other co-workers or even from his band mates. Do you think I’m over-analyzing? Maybe… But during the interview, Yong said that it felt like he’s been hanging out with the CNBoys in (their) house. He explained his feeling about heading back home with Hyun in analogy with his feeling towards his ‘real’ home in Busan. When Yong said ‘time to go back to bonga (a family house/a main house)’, it was like Hyun is his family and his home is where his family (Hyun) is.

(Hyun must’ve felt his sincerity, because his word made her realise [once again] that they’re indeed married)

It took me good 5mins to decide how to translate bonga. Still not 100% satisfied with the backroom interview translation...any suggestions? I kind of gave up, well, as long as you can see the difference between a home and a house.

Now, time for the preview…

H: Thank you for the food.

Y: Itadakimasu~ (Japanese expression for ‘thank you for the food’ or their way of saying grace before a meal)

H:Itadakimasu~

H: It’s plastic.

Y: Is it?

H: Hahaha!

Y: From there, in a row~

A married couple who are excited to have a meal out….

H: I just saw…!

H: Each dish costs 3,300won and we’ve already had three dishes!

And a guest that no one has expected! Ueno Juri!

H: I’m already full after two dishes.

(Ueno Juri?): ___, come over here.

Y: Hmm…?...!

H: …?!

What is going on?

I'll be back tomorrow to spazz with you guys!

Guest Crystal392

j2dlee: You are really a Goguma angel! I think I will never get tired of thanking you. It seems Yong~ has become very attached to Hyun~, and since all this is new to her it's helping her realize some things.

As I said before, the last scene was my fave... it's on my top 3 favorite scenes ever!

Quoting you: "When Yong said ‘time to go back to bonga (a family house/a main house)’, it was like Hyun is his family and his home is where his family (Hyun) is."

:wub::wub: Hyun~ is his family.... tears.gifblush.gifw00t.gif:wub: Hyun~ is his love light ^_^

Guest mitchie.2oo8

tumblr_l88rv9niMT1qbj2apo1_250.gif

tumblr_l88rzvsxiy1qbj2apo1_250.gif

tumblr_l88rndoSbq1qbj2apo1_250.gif

tumblr_l88rj34MkY1qbj2apo1_250.gif

tumblr_l88rgnFMEq1qbj2apo1_250.gif

LOVE is in the air.. hehe :wub:Look how they interact with each other now. They survived the awkwardness.. CN BLUE with SeoHyun is just the best you've ever watched.. :D

j2dlee, you are an angel ^^, thank you so much once and again because you use a lot of your time making this... thanks so much!

Wow I think this ep is a big step for yongseo´s relationship, now that hyun has seen yong´s childish behavior, maybe she will go easy on the banmal thing. I really really love this ep, and even more with j2dlee translation!

Thank u so much you all guys!blush.gif

Edit: BTW how is that MinHyuk? Girlfriend? hahaha almost die when I was reading this part :wub:

Guest Nat-sshi

Hi Gogumas!!!

oupss top the page! sorry nothing to share :(

First sorry for my english...

Second: thank you for sharing and thank you for all the translations and thank you j2dlee!!!!!

I love read all the comms and thinking "omg! i feel the same", "yeaah!" or "im not alone, its good"! I'm verry happy when I come on this thread because of you!

I also love the last scene of this ep, waaaaa they are just running.. but its so cute :)

and the sentences in the blackroom are really LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

♥ yongseo ♥