Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

ooohhhhh btw....does anyone know what time the INCHEON MUSIC WAVE? I want to see what happen on Yongseo couple duet...

really excited....

aaaaaaah..and so cute SEOHYUN when she met Ueno Juri...hahaha and sweet Yong, told "my wife" I guess they miss each other..:D one in LA and still more days til they'll meet again..

Guest _d3seohyun

@genxv. your video tops them all! i don't need another one from SM.

I love the song you used. It made me feel sentimental watching our beautiful angel.

Then HOT Yong seobang popped up and I ended up squealing and imagining clumsy's complete hahahah :lol:

The Oh! My SEO Goddess Fever...

Different songs. Different styles. One Angel. One Oh My Goddess.

Yonghwa's wife, Seo Ju Hyun.

Check them all out :D

Angel Seohyun

c: genxv

She's So Lovely!!!

c: CodeMonmonSeason3

Seohyun - Free tempo

c: liitmus

서현 Seohyun - 두근두근 palpitating

c: hyunmyoung1

Seohyun (Kiss Me)

c: aslotussmusic

Seohyun 서주현 徐賢 - My Goddess

c: ytsimple01

Oh! Seohyun Goddess

c: beaniewhut

Beautiful goddess

c: awesomebekky3

소녀시대(snsd)서현(seohyun) - can you celebrate

c: dabamylord

SNSD Seohyun Kiss

c: galioishere

Oh My Goddess + Lovely Girl

c: Lelouch219

소녀시대(snsd)서현(seohyun) - sweet

소녀시대(snsd) 서현(seohyun) - don't know why

====

@Timnat2010. thank you for the translation. LOL @seobaby asking non-stop about her ideal. i want to see yonghwa's reaction.

@crinkle_twinkle. thank you for yong's gif. sooo effin cute!

and using our couple on an exam. funny but pretty cool :D

@ichigo. saving them all. lovely calendar!

tnx everyone for all the goodies and posts. i'm feeling lazy to name you all :P

Guest Caliope

I'm writting from my iPod but I don't know put Youtube link from here...

I'm sorry...

So...

News Blosson's fancams in Youtube channel ( bhlee0203@Youtube)

Morning dear Gogumas! :D

I'm feeling happy today because at last I can spazz with you guys after had a hectic week as usual. Ah, this thread is so pure with love from everyone. Thank you so much for all the extra-licious goodies! God Bless you guys!

Kyaaaaa!! I really envy both of them because they meet Ueno Juri! :blink: I love the Nodame series a lot even before I know they admire her so much. :P Now, I'm super jealous. Wakaka XD

Wow, WGM PD must really love our YongSeo couple because until now, they get almost what they want to do. Driving license, theme park, a cute house with extra interior renovation, meet their idol - Ueno Juri! At later maybe filming in Japan!! :wub:*PD, you are listening to us, right? Thank you!* :D

Thank you Timnat2010 for another news regarding their idol. LOL Yonghwa is in love with his wife until he's blind to see his so called ideal type. keke! But, if it was me, I will also probably didn't notice the actress since it looks like weird? What's the correct word? Meaning that you can't simply imagine the famous actress is in the sushi shop pretending to be the waitress right? keke

I'm sure it will be the hilarious moment! I can imagine Ueno Juri come to take orders while our both Yonghwa and Seohyun are busy with their starring-eye-contact moment. haha! And yes probably we can see Yonghwa's grinning over Ueno Juri and Seohyun's pouting because her Chiaki senpai didn't come. :lol:(And why did I feel Jonghyun will be jealous since he's also a fan of Japanese dramas? LOL)

If he looks at me like that, my asthma would probably attack full force... :lol:

vlcsnap-00017.jpg

Thank you for the gifs! But sorry to cut your post dear, I just love this capturing moment. His eyes is adorable and yet similar to his wife. They have super clear cute eyes. I'm sure if both of them come to buy something at my shop (if i'm the owner) and asked me to reduce the price with those puppy eyes, I might end up giving them free. No need to pay. wakaka :P

oceanprince Your design is love! Thanks for sharing. I'm grabbing the whole set! hehe~ kaptenkeirin It has been a long time I didn't see you brother! Thanks for another set of the design artwork!~ And your poster for clumsy fanfic is so beautiful! :wub:

lovekim Hi ya sis! I don't think I will go to the Kpop Night at SG due to my project submission is just around the corner at time. *sigh* Now I really need end of year vacation. I shall go to SG then and lets have time together with YongSeo shippers ^___^ Thank you for pointing up the 200 button badge! Auuwwww~~ I wonder whether both of them do it together since it was in pink coloured. keke!

ichigo_kawai The video is so sweet! I love the song very much and glad you use the song as the theme. Keep up the good work. Another awesome video maker, genxv Thanks a lot dear for the latest video. I was wondering if we can make a video represent Seohwa thread, Sweet Potato International Forum and spread the world wide love through YT.

Sorry for the long post. Just feel happy to be around with you guys. And to my fellow Malaysian, there's CNBLUE article in EPOP Malay. The article has been translated here. But my friend said there is also WGM poster inside the magazine! :w00t: I don't know what kind of poster since I didn't get one because the magazine always sold out. Aish, if someone buy it already, do you mind to share it here? Thank you in advance!

Happy Saturday everyone! Lets hope this weekend also will be another awesome Goguma week!

Do you realize we have been shoot with extra Gogumas dose these few weeks?

Awesome! ^___^ Take care everyone!

Guest missmoomin101

Hi fellow Gogumas!  I'm a bit of a lurker, but I was wondering if anyone knew where the part of Yongseo picking out decorations for their house is?? it was in the preview of ep 8, but in ep 9, it was no where to be seen!  I'm confused; did the WGM PD cut the scene?

Any info would be great! happy.gif

Thanks to all the people who've posted links and photos of this cute couple!!  They've even made an impact where I live! My friends and I love them as a couple wub.gif

*hugs from UK*

Guest Crystal392

_d3seohyun: OMG Thanks soo much for sharing this YongSeo fancam (

). It's been almost a week but I still giggle every time I watch their perf together :wub:

pancakes&flappyjacks: Thanks soo much for translating the preview. ^^

ppsf: Goguma fans from Baidu are awesome. Sooo YongSeo stayed behind after they played pool? hehehe I also hope they will bet against each other.

hihi_hehe: I also want to see jealous side of Hyun, as you said that's something normal and she is human after all (even if she looks like an angel hehehe).

lovekim: OMO I've watched a million of fancams and I didn't notice that :o Thanks for pointing that out DC and Baidu Gogumaas! Thanks. hehehe soo cute... happy 200th day anniversary YongSeo! I wonder if it's the first time Yong has celebrated a 200th day anniversary... hmm... =O Soo the concert organizers were the ones who requested the duet? I am soo thankful they did that!

Timnat2010: Thanks for sharing sharing that info and explaining about YongSeo meeting Ueno Juri. I agree with you, she has always been soo pretty but I feel since she began filming WGM she has grown more confident and charismatic. Maybe because of Yong~? ;) Awww I hope the PDs will show the part where Ueno asked Yong~ who was the lady beside him and he answered 'My wife'... hehehe and Hyun~ soo cute asking about Tamaki xD

dreamyboo: Yong&Hyun linked arms on the day they began their married life, while holding the umbrella remember? :) Also that photoshopped picture is <3 hahahahahaha Yong&Hyun ftw!

miel: OMO you may be right... what if the kiss/peck on the cheek rumour is connected to this game? I had totally forgotten about that rumour. I agree with you, it's best to wait for the actual airing of that episode... this whole YongSeo meeting with Ueno Juri and all those news that, imo, seem to contradict each other has taught me to always take news with a grain of salt. Can't wait to watch that episode!! =)

Rouenna: 'Pink against blue'... SNSD & CNBLUE.... Seo Joo Hyun & Jung Yong Hwa <3

panGG: Thanks for sharing all those pics and fancams from Yong~. I love to see them wearing their rings... in this case Yong~.

aneng: Yeah he seemed distracted and tired. Hope he will be able to rest more :(

Angel27391: Thanks soo much for sharing those scans of Chinese newspaper. Awww Goguma virus is spreading all over the world! :lol:

crinke_twinkle: Those gifs are <3 If he also looks at me like that I think I will faint hahaha Also, that teacher is really creative xD

oceanprince: Those banners are amazing. Thanks for sharing them.

my_fluffy:

Hongki didn't say he likes women who are innocent yet sexy, the listeners of the radio were the ones who said that. Also HongKin mentioned that he prefers woman who have volume like Jessica Gomes

:P

my.yonghwa.baby: Hehehehe my predictions are the same as yours... ;)

ichigoL Your gifs are awesome!! Hyun is soo pretty ^^

magdal: I am also curious about the book. I would die from happiness if it's a gift from Yong~ xD

maretta: I think it will be aired instead of MuCore... but I'm not sure. Hopefully someone will answer your question soon =D

nazweena: Sis! I miss you soo much :tears: I also hope they will film in Japan, and maybe they will get to meet Tamaki this time!

missmoomin101: Hiii!! Welcome to Gogumaland!! *throws confetti* Sadly, that scene was cut =( They showed it on the preview but on the next episode they didn't show it (actually I think they did show it but for 5 seconds... like super fast...) :( Also on the preview they showed them taking a picture together but on the next episode that scene was edited out =(

Caliope: That happens to me all the time too xD I will post them for you. Her fancams are soo amazing.

[Fancam] (100903) 제37회 한국방송대상시상식 축하무대 - CNBLUE ~ LOVE ~

[Fancam] (100903) 제37회 한국방송대상 시상식 - 정용화.아이유(시상자) 1

Btw, is it just me or the allkpop article about Yong~'s reaction when he met Ueno Juri has dissappeared? When I click on the link that was posted a few pages ago I can see it, but I can't find it on allkpop...

A few more hours until the official airing of CNBLUE+S perf and WGM new ep!

Guest lunasol

At what time they are going to broadcast the concert? Is it before or after WGM? 

The live stream for WGM in my country is at ~4:00 am so I was wondering at what time is the concert to see if I could watch it.

I would be very grateful for the answer smile.gif

Guest hihi_hehe

At what time they are going to broadcast the concert? Is it before or after WGM? 

The live stream for WGM in my country is at ~4:00 am so I was wondering at what time is the concert to see if I could watch it.

I would be very grateful for the answer smile.gif

Hi to answer your question ...the concert will be aired before WGM at 3:50pm Korean air time

Just for those who want to stream later on

here is the link

Stream live

You can also watch it live here at Seohwa International forumn

http://z7.invisionfree.com/SweetPotato/index.php?showtopic=979&st=0last

correct me if I'm wrong ^^

Guest Crystal392

I also hope someone will share the time the concert will air. Thanks soo much hihi_hehe for the info! :D

*~~~ MinHyuk the magician and our lovely YongSeo ~~~*

lovewc.jpg

preview1.gif

cr:tvdaum

*~~~ Time to taste the food!! ~~~*

tastyfood.gif

cr:tvdaum

genxv: I just watched your MV. It is amazing, and the song fits perfectly. :wub:

To all the ones who haven't seen genxv latest MV:

Angel SeoHyun feat. Angel YongHwa

~I wonder if angels can fall in love...~

~Yong & Hyun together for eternity~

Guest mimayree

AIgoooo. They look alike now. I saw the gif from the next episode and I realized that they actually look the same now.

The glow ,eyes and smile. aigoooo must be happy to be inlove huh? hihiihihi

Can't wait to wake up for tomorrow. Please share the links my fellow gogumas. Thank You.ugh ugh....

=)

Guest K1L1On1Mr4

I'm writting from my iPod but I don't know put Youtube link from here...

I'm sorry...

So...

News Blosson's fancams in Youtube channel ( bhlee0203@Youtube)

After watching the video i suddenly remember YongSeo's first mission to show their rings :D

Thank you for sharing the video wub.gif

Guest kimjica

i'm back!!!wow!!!sooo many updates and i'm very late with the news!!!tears.giftears.gif

seogoddess is indeed a DAEBAK!!!such a pure and innocent beauty,hope our yong can watch the mv!!i love the "kiss" part..hohoho w00t.gif

_d3seohyun: thank you for the vid of our angel seohyun!!really, she is an angel in disguise!!

and the news that make my day is this....

Ueno juri guest appearance in we got marriedw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

i was like!"WOW"..ueno juri is one of my favorite actress in japan!!!i love her especially in nodame cantabile!!!our couple is very lucky to meet her..

when i heard that the nodame couple will be going to korea for the promotion of the movie, i thought that it is impossible for our couple to meet their idol because of their busy schedule!

but indeed!, goguma power and love and make all things possible!!!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

can't wait for the music core and we got married!!!SATURDAY IS THE BEST!!!rolleyes.gif

Guest my_fluffy

crystal_malfoy: opps... aigooo.. aigooo

my bad, my bad... reread the aricle, hehehe, u re so true... :P thanks.. :sweatingbullets:

anticipating for today... minhyuk the magician!!! and the debut stage of cnblues......... :D:D:D...

Good morning!

Wow,this thread moves super fast! Power of Goguma shippers =P

I'm maybe late but thanks for sharing all the fancams and pictures of their duet

I've saved about a dozen of them from various angles and I juz can't stop watching~they are adorable!!

This has been a great week for us shippers right?

With Seohyun's beautiful appearance in TRAX MV, Yongseo duet and now, Ueno Juri's appearance!

What a great way to start the month of September :lol:

So, I was juz watching one of SNSD's earliest shows and I've discovered one thing--

spaghetti-1.jpg

At 1st I can't believe my eyes,but after I've checked I've found out that it's the same Spaghetti restaurant!!

Seohyun have been to the restaurant with her SNSD unnies before and they've sat at the very same spot/table!!

In case u can't spot Seohyun-she's sitting beside Hyoyeon and in front of Yoona

DESTINY? :wub:

Guest Crystal392

Maybe007: woah destiny :o I wonder if Hyun remembered she had already been in that place. Hehehehe and Yong sat where Hyun had sat :)

Your post made me smile ^_^

A few more hours until WGM :D

crystal_malfoy:Yup, Yong sat at the same spot as his buin :wub:

My heart was going dugeun,dugeun when I watch that scene in Girls go to school.

I was like "Where have I've seen this place before?" and :w00t:

It's our Yongseo spot :P

Glad that I've somehow manage to contribute sumthing to this awesome thread^^

Guest ricevol

Every Saturday is a happy Goguma day. I've been sneaking this thread for weeks now, and I love all the hype from THE Gogumas and all the dreamy predictions and wishes, which, ofcourse, so much fun and bring my mind to the moon with lots of imagination.

Don't you wish to have such moments like that in real life, real relationship?

And have a super duper Saturday, you know what day it is, right?

hihi_hehe, crystal_malfoy,lenovo,panGG,jnj,magdal : jinjja kamsahamnida 4 the support...really appreciate it!!

dreamyboo : thanks...will make the avies sooner...btw r u malaysian?

@kaptenkeirin, your banners are awesome. I know you won't mind me grabbing two of them, right?

my pleasure ^^

kaptenkeirin! HIYAAAAA. I missed you!! Ah, your banners are amay-zing as always. Thank you for sharing them here. That night was serously epic. I can;t wait to see the broadcast of the concert tomorrow.

miss u 2...3...4...hehe...thanks anyway ^^ ...btw nice MV...love it so much!!

oceanprince: nice artworks...hope my photoshop skill are as good as u ^^

ichigo_kawai: love ur artworks n MV...^^

kaptenkeirin It has been a long time I didn't see you brother! Thanks for another set of the design artwork!~ And your poster for clumsy fanfic is so beautiful! :wub:

kak weena...hehe...thanks 4 the support...dh banyak buat biskut raya??

p/s: can't wait to watch today ep....

Guest hihi_hehe

We seem quiet, don't we :ph34r:

ok ... I know this thread will jump AT LEAST 10 pages after the duet and WGM

Prepare for myself to refresh this thread ...

1 hours to THE DUET OF THE YEAR

Can I just fast forward the time :phew:

Topped the page, my bad, I'll report the link for streaming live

http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=82048 ----> this one works the best for me

You can also watch here

http://z7.invisionfree.com/SweetPotato/index.php?showtopic=979&st=0last ---> I don't know if they can stream today

Enjoy today :wub: