Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest berna3gurl

this is my frst tym in this forum..... i wish i could enjoy being part of this forum .. and i hope i'll have new friends :lol::)

Hm, I was thinking there were many pictures. But, yeah if it's not a bother. :D

gop... i wanna see those pics,,,, thank you for sharing in advance!! :D

Guest huongdinh

It's very nice to know all of u, soompiers!!!

I'm so happy cos I've just got my regular tickets for FM.

Thank you so much, beautiful5557, for being willing to help me!!!

May be I'll need ur help to get some seats in front rows if I can't get there early enough. Anybody will help me???

See U next month in the FM!!!

Guest crazy_guava

Notice from Cri J fanclub

Hello, overseas fans?

This is Tree J. Company.

We are now sending the official goods which have been much delayed due to Asia Tour preparation. We are truly sorry for making you wait for so long.

This time we are mailing the official goods to the regular members who did not attend the fan meeting in Seoul.

If you are one of them, please make a secret comment to the appropriate post on the Memberboard with the following details before PM7 March 19, 2010.

Since we expect some change of address and contact number since the application of your membership, please give us the correct information according to the format given for prompt delivery.

Your comment should be in the format of:

Name/ id / address, zipcode / phone number

For instance,

TK Whang/ prince / 87 Keunsuk Road Jang-dong Seoul Korea, 8709/ 8220000000

If some of you share an address or want to get the goods at one place, please tell us your information in one comment like this:

TK Whang/ prince / 87 Keunsuk Road Jang-dong Seoul Korea, 8709 / 8220000000

MN Goh/ princess / 87 Keunsuk Road Jang-dong Seoul Korea, 8709 / 8220000000

The goods will not be sent to:

1. Members who got the official goods at Seoul fan meeting.

2. Members who got the official goods with MD goods they ordered.

3. Members who lost the official goods.

We are not re-issuing membership cards to those who lost them right now. We will announce about re-issuing them when there comes time for it.

Thank you.

Guest kay35

wow thanks for the translation of geun suk's entry..

i am a big fan of him, heechul and hongki..

i just love the fact that they are close to each other..

i agree with you all, heechul and geunsuk are the best mc's in their time..

i hope they can work together in the future...

btw, i just wanna share this..

heechul wrote an entry regarding hongki's birthday and as expected geun suk was mentioned...

he also posted their group pic..

heechul's cy entry

title: birthday party

TRANSLATION:

because of my schedule overseas, we celebrated hongki’s birthday in advance (-┏)

what, hongki, although this is your birthday… why must it clash with my schedule…

geun suk came with a bag of sweets

me : ya.. we are not kids, eat what sweet? – -

geun suk : hyung, today is white day.

everyone : (-┏)

is White Day ah..

never celebrate White Day with girlfriend before..

like the rain falling from the sky, all our emotion turned gloomy

ahhh..did not even speak a word of complain (-┏)

in the picture from left

Mighty Mouth’s sangchu (first time with such a gloomy expression)

F.T Island’s Jonghyun (like going to cry)

Jang Keun Suk (the 2 fingers ‘Y’ is as if going to poke someone’s eyes )

Kim Heechul (waiting for birthday cake)

EPIK HIGH’s Mithra (deeply immersed in love, the expression that have to whack)

F.T Island’s Hongki (happiest one)

Mighty Mouth’s Shorry (a real man when we get along, good at jokes)

TRAX’s Jungmo (the creator of bomb wine)

NASSUN who is taking photo(kept bragging about his iphone)

actually i brought the camera which i got as a gift

but i did not use as it was too high class and don’t know how to use it

Translated by: chullie@heecat.com (Take out with full credits)

lol! geun suk brought a lot of sweets.. i guess he brought the chupa chups in the table..

Thanks for sharing this. I love all those men hanging out. lol. Who would have thought! ^^

I havent seen Chullie for a bit..are they all leavin their hair long?? LOL.

It's very nice to know all of u, soompiers!!!

I'm so happy cos I've just got my regular tickets for FM.

Thank you so much, beautiful5557, for being willing to help me!!!

May be I'll need ur help to get some seats in front rows if I can't get there early enough. Anybody will help me???

See U next month in the FM!!!

CONGRATULATIONS @huongdinh! I think it'll be a good idea if all international Soompiers who's travelling alone to the FM to sit together. You'll have more fun that way, as you can all enjoy the FM together. Please PM each other to coordinate. I believe miniejungle is also attending? ;)

Guest as3dvalerie

Notice from Cri J fanclub

Hello, overseas fans?

This is Tree J. Company.

We are now sending the official goods which have been much delayed due to Asia Tour preparation. We are truly sorry for making you wait for so long.

This time we are mailing the official goods to the regular members who did not attend the fan meeting in Seoul.

If you are one of them, please make a secret comment to the appropriate post on the Memberboard with the following details before PM7 March 19, 2010.

Since we expect some change of address and contact number since the application of your membership, please give us the correct information according to the format given for prompt delivery.

Your comment should be in the format of:

Name/ id / address, zipcode / phone number

For instance,

TK Whang/ prince / 87 Keunsuk Road Jang-dong Seoul Korea, 8709/ 8220000000

If some of you share an address or want to get the goods at one place, please tell us your information in one comment like this:

TK Whang/ prince / 87 Keunsuk Road Jang-dong Seoul Korea, 8709 / 8220000000

MN Goh/ princess / 87 Keunsuk Road Jang-dong Seoul Korea, 8709 / 8220000000

The goods will not be sent to:

1. Members who got the official goods at Seoul fan meeting.

2. Members who got the official goods with MD goods they ordered.

3. Members who lost the official goods.

We are not re-issuing membership cards to those who lost them right now. We will announce about re-issuing them when there comes time for it.

Thank you.

Hi crazy_guava, I want to ask you about the official fans club. Is it possible for the non-korean fans to join the official memberclub? May I know how if it is possible?

Thanks..

Guest huongdinh

CONGRATULATIONS @huongdinh! I think it'll be a good idea if all international Soompiers who's travelling alone to the FM to sit together. You'll have more fun that way, as you can all enjoy the FM together. Please PM each other to coordinate. I believe miniejungle is also attending? ;)

Yeah, winnieho, that's a really good idea. We'll contact each other by PM and handphone if it's possible.

Ah, tks 4 sharing my happiness!!!

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

100315 Hongki Diary Update

Translate:

My birthday party!

Yesterday when I return back from china

Heechul hyung called and said "I'm hungry come to my dorm quickly"

Upon hearing that I went over immediately

After having our meal to our meeting time to the meeting venue

Like this everyone starts to meets up!!!

I really love my hyungs!!!

Heechul hyung, Jeongmo hyung, Sseura hyung, Natseon hyung, Geunseok hyung, Sangchu hyung, Shorry hyung, Jonghun

And also Sangchu hyung frieng Lee DaHae!!!!

Thank you very much^^

This is my most happening party in my life

MC Heechul hyung...I really love you alot

Those who came yesterday is also loved!!!!!

Now I must work even harder!!!^^

PS Because of some reason Samdi hyung could not come ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Recover quickly!!!!

Minho who is in Singapore could not come too!!!!

So he called and talk awhile...

Nevermind!!!we will meet up another time^^

CR: cy + winter_star@ftisg(translate)

Hope this isn't posted yet:D

Hahahah Gah, the 3 of them all seem so happy to see each other. HAHAH SPENDING WHITE DAY TOGETHER.

They should turn into gay partners! LMAO JKJK!

hahahh Gah can't wait for jgs to come here.

can't get vip tickets.. sigh:(

Guest purpletulips

Hi crazy_guava, I want to ask you about the official fans club. Is it possible for the non-korean fans to join the official memberclub? May I know how if it is possible?

Thanks..

jks official website is open to overseas fans for membership besides

Koreans. Membership is closed now, can only join next yr

Guest miniejungle

thanks crazy_guava for the notice.. i wonder... if we are eligible to get the official goods or not... confused. eels, any thoughts? xkiku, when did we join? i couldn't remember at all.. :(

anyway, i'm reposting the HQ for the memory card pics... *love his belly* :) enjoy....

IMG_3824.jpg

edit: bigger pic with belly showing (the first one i cropped the belly, my bad :lol:)

IMG_3825.jpg

edit 2: notice from cri-J. I thought this is good to post here:

-----------------------------------

Hello, fans of JKS?

This is Cri-J staff Yang Seungshin.

We are inviting all of you to enter a contest for Cri-J logo. A logo designed by a fan will mean a lot to Cri-J. We have informed Tree J. about this.

Although there is a logo representing Cri-J is printed on the membership card, the logo chosen from this contest will be used as a signature of Cri-J for events and goods from Cri-J. For instance, it will be on gifts and cards from Cri-J to JKS, and placards for official events such as award ceremonies.

The winner will be presented with a small gift. Please refer to the following and show your hidden (or well-known ^^) talents.

1. Requirements for the logo

1) Must include Cri-J.

* i.e) Cri-J, CriJ, or such that sounds as criJ.

(Capital and small letters and `-` mark can be used freely for aesthetic reasons without losing the meaning of Cri-J)

* Hangul can be used as a design component, but the basic framework should be in alphabets

2) Words like Jang Keun Suk, The Official Fan club, The Official Jang Keun Suk Fan club can be used optionally(Capital or small letters can be used.).

3) Must not violate copyrights and portrait rights.

4) Logos, symbols or signatures are all welcome.

i.e) Symbol and the name, symbol and name combined or name alone.

2. How to participate

1) Submit an image file(400*300 pixel and jpeg format).

*The winner must submit the original file(ai or psd) which must be suitable for large printing(ai file recommended).

2) Email the file(no questions answered, only for reception)

To: crijevent@naver.com

Title: [logo] nickname/id

Content: your main email address

3) One person can attach more than one file when there are several pieces of work to submit.

3. Date of Contest: Starting now till 10:00 pm March 19, 2010 (Korean Time)

4. Selection Criterion: Cri-J staff will consider the originality, aesthetics, and legibility or your work and the winner will be announced on the Notice board.

(There can be a ballot among fans to choose one winner from a few selec*ted entries. If there is no winner, the present Cri-J logo will be used.)

We hope many of you participate and will be looking forward to see many of your wonderful works.

Well, that is all for now.

Wishing all of you to have a good week with JKS and other fans!

And good luck for the contest!

----------------

i'm sure there are talented eels around... :) just to spread the word... please let your creative juice flowing for the love of Sukkie!!! :)

Guest daily_tofu

I was in the coffee shop today, finally had the chance to watch the infamous uploaded-for-5-minutes-only video from the official website..When I watched that short clip of Sukkie practicing his dance moves to the tune .... "My Love" !!! I almost fell out of my chair... I think my world just stopped right at that moment.

There was a time when my universe centered on the "FutureSex/LoveSound" album by Justin Timberlake and I would repeat a particular song "My Love" (featuring T.I.) over and over again. I simply can't describe how much I love the song and the whole album.

Omoooo... Sukkie.. you make my dream come true. I don't think he was practicing that smooth moves for Taiwan. He did Sexy Back in Taiwan and there's plenty of fancam, but I haven't seen any fancam showing him dancing to "My Love"... Hopefully hopefully I'm praying he will show it in Singapore... if that's the case, I don't know if I can stay conscious.. perhaps not... :lol:

I think it's safe to say that Sukkie has a wide taste in music, including Trance music and R&B. He likes Paul van Dyk. One more thing that surprised me is he's a fan of Jamiroquai (a musical genius, by the way) and he actually knows Jay K. because they had a drink together in France. I mean.. how cool is that?! That brought my appreciation for him to a whole another level.

Another musician he listened to is Ra.D... He liked the first album so much, he bought 20 pcs to give to friends. I'm just so glad I downloaded the whole 1st and 2nd album, the smooth R&B album is top quality work.

Ok enough about music..

New Magazine 韩国TVドラマガイド No. 36

TV Dorama Guide

Remember the news where a group of Japanese reporters came to Korea just to interview him? This might be it.

29a11830974327aca8018e52.jpg

Guest daily_tofu

Some news about Beijing FM (pls note this is not official notice from HS Media)

场地: 北京朝阳体育馆(北京市朝阳区姚家园路10号)

日期:2010年4月17日 星期六 晚上7点

活动主办:HS Media( www.hsmedia.net )

北京神起东方文化传播有限公司

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=730449768

It's said organizer has planned these:

- From the vip tix buyers, 200 lucky fans will win the chance to take picture with Sukkie

- 100 fans will win the chance of joining the fan signing.

Guest jaimejgs

New Magazine º«¹úTV¥ɥé¥ޥ¬¥¤¥É No. 36

TV Dorama Guide

Remember the news where a group of Japanese reporters came to Korea just to interview him? This might be it.

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab228/d...7aca8018e52.jpg

Angel, any idea of when this magazine will be out? Please let me know. I'm leaving Japan tomorrow for France, so if you could let me know, I want to go buy it. Thanks.

CALLING EMMA Emma, I will be out of the country, so if you could do this as a favor for me, I will greatly appreciate it. Could you get me a copy of this magazine? Thanks!!!! Love you lots!!

Guest crazy_guava

@daily_tofu : Oh~you bought the megazine? >< I want to get it in Singapore is more cheaper than kino Msia.Before that I asking my aunty to help me get the mag since she in japan, but she already find this mag at many bookstore, they said it only selling out of japan. Is this truE?

the beijing fm is eaerly than singapore 1 week, he got enough time to rest?And there is 300VIP ticket?

Guest jaimejgs

@daily_tofu : Oh~you bought the megazine? >< I want to get it in Singapore is more cheaper than kino Msia.Before that I asking my aunty to help me get the mag since she in japan, but she already find this mag at many bookstore, they said it only selling out of japan. Is this truE?

the beijing fm is eaerly than singapore 1 week, he got enough time to rest?And there is 300VIP ticket?

crazy_guava, you mean the magazine is out already? When was it released? Please confirm. Thanks.

Edit: nevermind, I found the answer.

Guest purpletulips

To all international Soompier, Datz just inform me that the ticket collection botth will only up by 4pm on the day of FM.

How do we get the seats in front rows...TT^TT

queue up first n collect the tix when the booth opens. .

Guest amesy

I was in the coffee shop today, finally had the chance to watch the infamous uploaded-for-5-minutes-only video from the official website..When I watched that short clip of Sukkie practicing his dance moves to the tune .... "My Love" !!! I almost fell out of my chair... I think my world just stopped right at that moment.

I died'ed after watchin 'My Love' dance practice though its just 10 secs...

is the infamous 5 min vid the one from taiwan fm?or is there another vid?!?

the internet here is not being nice to me these few weeks D:

i agree with you with his music preference...when i saw him in the jamiroquai gig, i was like O.O (..and i hope he's not hurt in the incident!)

i thought he is into trance and r&b stuff but after the bonjovi post, i realised thats not true at all...

i think i'll board the next flight to korea if he ever mentions anything at all about indie bands...especially mgmt...LOL

as for the magazine...韩国TVドラマガイド No. 36.....

is this >韩国TV< the chinese name of the mag? there are some chinese book stores sellin japanese mags near where i stay but they can only help me if i could tell them the name in chinese...