Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest nur_star

Oh, thank you so much for such useful info. Now I don't know why my friend, who is also a Sukkie's fan couldn't buy any ticket like she said.

As you said, there are still a lot of tickets left when they closed this afternoon??? Do you know where they gonna sell those left tickets???

hi nur_star here...

the tickets will be sold at the IMM's customer service counter (level 2)... =D

Guest newlili

I don't know if anyone posted this info. so I post in case you guys want to buy the tickets online

I think we still have many non-vip tickets available, as I heard people said the line buying tickets was not too long anyway

Check it out to see if there were availalabe tickets left:

Singapore Fan meeting

JKS.png

Ticket Launch

13th March (Sat) from 9am till 12noon

At IMM Shopping Mall, Jurong East, Singapore

* Free Exclusive Poster for every ticket purchased

Fan Sign

23rd April, 5:30 pm at IMM Garden Plaza (3rd Level)

Fan Meet

24th April, 6pm at Rock Auditorium (Suntec)

Tickets at:

$ 250 - Fan Meet (Priority Seating) plus Fan Sign

Limited to 100 Tickets in Total

- 20 for Sponsors

- 20 for Jang Kuen Suk Official Fan Club (Handled by Korea)

- 10 for Overseas Fans

- 50 for Public Sales

For Overseas Fans, the first 10 to email to: datzenquiries@gmail.com on 13th March at 9am, will be entitled to purchase these tickets.

Overseas fans can pay for their tickets via a bank wire transfer to Datzentertainment (Singapore).

Details will be provided in the confirmation email.

* Each email is entitled to purchase 1 ticket only

* Each person is entitled to purchase 1 ticket only

$ 168 - Fan Meet (Free Seating)

Limited to 1,100 Tickets in Total

- 50 for Jang Kuen Suk Official Fan Club (Handled by Korea)

- 1,050 for Public Sales

* Each person is entitled to purchase 4 tickets only

Overseas fans can book through Datzentertainment.

Kindly email to: datzenquiries@gmail.com

Overseas fans can pay for their tickets via a bank wire transfer to Datzentertainment (Singapore).

@changhui miclub

Guest nur_star

the normal ticket is similar to the VIP ticket. the only difference is the yellow part, the colour for regular ticket is black instead of yellow.

i didn't have regular ticket with me. so i can't share it with you gals.

did you get the poster by the way?

if you do have the poster like the one i posted, i doubt you got spammed ...

hope it will take your bad feeling away... ^^

as3dvalerie are you the one who got into 50 list when we were at car park??

i was damn worried that the girl who got into the 50 list at the last minute, didn't get the VIP ticket :(

yes i do get the poster... and the way u described the tix, its the same as the one i got.... thanks for taking away my bad feeling... =) congrats for getting the VIP tix!!! how i wish i could get my hands on two of it... hahaha...

OH, congrats nur_star! Ur ticket must be the right one coz most eels here are sure that the normal tickets are still available now.

My friend said that she came at 8h30a.m but now I start to doubt what she said, haiz....

hmm... maybe she got into the wring queue??? coz i know that there's a queue too for SHINee... i actually went to the wrong queue (thingking the SHINee queue was JGS queue)... after 5 mins standing there, i heard they are saying abt an album, n so me & my bf was quite uncertain n so i ask a girl behind me... while my bf ask the security guard... n it was eventually SHINee's queue... luckily my bf asked the security guard abt JGS queue...

so i guess she went to the wrong queue?? n only found out till the JGS ticket booth has closed???

Guest gracelwf

Harlow everyone,

I was one of the lucky 50 to get the VIP tickets *happy*... sorry for the late posting, just got up from my sleep.

It was a heart-stopping day yesterday cos some friends in the queue sms me to say that there's already 20+ pple queuing by 2pm (hugs and kisses to those ladies who kept me updated...you know who you are :D ).

I had to begged my sis to fly down to IMM to get a space for me since I was still at school. Phew! got into the last five of the queue.

Other than camping in the carpark, we saw lotsa drama happening with this bunch of girls and their "animated" discussion with the security guards. They were disappointed that they cldn't get the VIP tickets...It wasn't our fault for coming earlier <_<

To other Soompi eels, pls forgive me if I didn't manage to catch up with you :( I was in zoombie land after school. It was quite a bad day as I was worrying about the tickets and my presentation :/

I guess, I am a bit late to share my happiness with you guys.. But better than never right ? :)

I was one of the 50 who are lucky to get the VIP. And I am feel more luckier because I was the last one to get the ticket. I bet some of you were there and maybe remember my face. It was a very tiring experience, more over some fans were not happy because they could not get the VIP. (In the end, the complaints made were useless though...)

The most important of all, congrats to all of us who are successful in getting the VIP and regular tickets. So excited to see him in a month and see you guys soon!!! Take care!!

Hi Valerie, nice camping it out with you.... so happy for you that you got the tickets... see ya on 23Mar

OMG, one of my friends in SG said that he just found a guy on a forum who had 4 VIP tickets for sale with an incredible price of 320$ :blink:

hmm, i think all of us in the queue today would be holding onto the tickets... unless this guy got it from the sponsors' side or the online tickets.... sounds abit dubious...

if he really is selling those which he got online, i think it was a terrible thing to do, he's depriving fans just to profit.

Guest huongdinh

hmm... maybe she got into the wring queue??? coz i know that there's a queue too for SHINee... i actually went to the wrong queue (thingking the SHINee queue was JGS queue)... after 5 mins standing there, i heard they are saying abt an album, n so me & my bf was quite uncertain n so i ask a girl behind me... while my bf ask the security guard... n it was eventually SHINee's queue... luckily my bf asked the security guard abt JGS queue...

so i guess she went to the wrong queue?? n only found out till the JGS ticket booth has closed???

I also thought about the wrong queue but there is smt makes me so confused about what she said. It is so weird :unsure:

Guest miniejungle

OMG, one of my friends in SG said that he just found a guy on a forum who had 4 VIP tickets for sale with an incredible price of 320$ :blink:

huongdinh, if you could, please let me know who that is. i would like to get that, price is no matter... thank you!

dear miniejungle,

I have an idea: if your friend got VIP ticket, you might ask her to let you share the chair if it's possible. I read somewhere in here that 2 eels shared a VIP chair in FM before. It was because the other eel couldn't get the vip ticket.

You might bribe her with a gift for sharing the chair.

just my 2cents, don't be mad at me.

newlili dear.. i think friends can share chair... but the problem is... how do i push against the 1099 other peeps to get to where they are??? thats the scary part of the whole FM... i think i'll be crushed even before making it to the entrance... i'm tiny, you know! :lol:

blyssxoxo... i hope we can get the VIPs somehow... fate has been playing trick on us yah? but just don't give up yet... miracles can happen....

Guest nur_star

I also thought about the wrong queue but there is smt makes me so confused about what she said. It is so weird :unsure:

hmmm... abt that im not sure coz i dunnoe ur fren... mmm, maybe u could go down to IMM n bought one?? because while i was walking ard IMM just now, there are still some tickets left (at ard 12 -1)... keep fighting ok!!!!! hope to see you there ok...

Guys please be careful if you're thinking of buying that extra vip tix. Remember the incident of taiwan fake tix? That could happen here too. Please make sure to see the pics of the tix n other details before you decide on it.

On another note, sukkie made a comment in the replies of his msg about spore FM queue. Muse translated it and he said something like wow is that mess the queue for spore tix? Could it be he saw some pics the girls posted at the official website? :D. Maybe he was shocked to see the sardines/eels on their backs lining up the parking lot :lol:

Guest huongdinh

@miniejungle: Wait for a while! I'm gonna ask my friend 4 more details. He has just been out of IM and has not replied my msg yet.

@nur_star: It is so sad that I am living in Viet Nam, not SG. Though, I'll try my best to get some normal tickets for me and my guys. Tks for encouraging me! Hope to see all of you in the FM. Love U all!!!

Guest as3dvalerie

@declovey: Yup, I am the girl who was lucky enough to get into the 50 list in the car park. I feel like jumping around when I heard I was in the list!!!

I was worried too while queuing to purchase the tickets. Worried because I was in the border line. Huff... I was able to take my breath again only when I saw the last ticket and it was my turn! Really grateful about it. Well, I guess, I should say thanks to Wendy (Is this the correct name?) although I do not know her. Thanks so much Wendy !!

@gracelwf : Hi too grace.... Nice to meet you too. It's good to stay overnight together. What an experience... Anyway how come you suddenly went missing when we were walking in the MRT station? We glimpsed back but just could not find you.

Guest xjl_linda

Hi, xjl_linda. I've P.M you about your spare tickets. Waiting for ur rep!!!

Hi Huongdinh. I've replied. Please kindly check it. Thank you :)

Well I found Keun Suk's messages today were very funny, so him I mean :D. He asked us to write to his mum so he will get SUV car that he want and why his mother will scold him when he got home, I don't get any idea of it....hahaha. And yes shiro, perhaps he got the news about Spore FM tix queue from his staffs or there is fan who wrote fan letter about it? :P

Guest gracelwf

@gracelwf : Hi too grace.... Nice to meet you too. It's good to stay overnight together. What an experience... Anyway how come you suddenly went missing when we were walking in the MRT station? We glimpsed back but just could not find you.

hahaha i had to buy my mrt ticket. by the time i catch up, you and kathy left on the train already.

i agree with you, what an experience yesterday night. i'm just thankful the management allow us to camp indoors and the ladies who helped to ensure the queue was orderly :)

Guest xjl_linda

I don't know if anyone posted this info. so I post in case you guys want to buy the tickets online

I think we still have many non-vip tickets available, as I heard people said the line buying tickets was not too long anyway

Check it out to see if there were availalabe tickets left:

$ 168 - Fan Meet (Free Seating)

Limited to 1,100 Tickets in Total

- 50 for Jang Kuen Suk Official Fan Club (Handled by Korea)

- 1,050 for Public Sales

* Each person is entitled to purchase 4 tickets only

Overseas fans can book through Datzentertainment.

Kindly email to: datzenquiries@gmail.com

@changhui miclub

Any luck with datz for the regular tix? Anybody got replied from datz for the regular tixs after 2pm spore time? I wonder too if all of the reguler tixs have sold out or not......so far only minniejungle who got a reply from datz, right? Oh this battle for buying the tix especially the VIP one is really getting all of my energy out but still I didn't lucky enough to get it....sigh

Guest omona

Hi guys, Im new here. Been in love with him since I saw You're beautiful :P

I was waching the looooong clip( the one at almost 2 hours) from his Taiwan fanmeeting. It just made me love him even more...hehhe

When they were showing a clip from his preparation for the tour, it was at the end of this when he was talking to the camera in a green/white hoodie. It was a cute instrumental music in the background.( 1h33min into the clip)

ANYBODY know where I can get the music, or the name???? Please please reply if you know :D

Guest junsu4eva

Could you please let me know which forum is it and who it is? really wanna get the vip tix. thanks so much! pm me? thanks a lot! :)

Guest gracelwf

His new message is just so cute. He wants to buy a SUV car, but his mom doesn't allow it. So he's asking the eels to tell his mom to let him buy the car... :lol: seriously, can this guy be any more adorable?? :D

And yayyyy, I got it!!! :D :D :D All the heart thumping, shaking hands, the stress, the fatigue are nothing more than a distant memory when I held those precious two tickets in my hand. Thanks to declovey and the Singapore Cri-J for making things so much easier and organized for us. It was much better and smoother than I've been preparing myself for.

juz a wild thought, shall we all sign a petition for the SUV and present to him during the Spore FM ... all 1K+ signatures :P

Can anyone in Singapore help me buy a regular ticket at the IMM building?

Please please please!!!

I'm from Malaysia and I'll bank wire transfer the money to you (I can't pay by paypal btw), coz I did not get any reply from datzentertainment :(

Guest miniejungle

Xene, you can call Datz directly. right now they are busy with the VIP tickets so response for normal ones might be a bit slow. I got their email this morning.

new pic:

JKS22.jpg

credit DC

ladies... sorry to be a wet blanket but please refrain from posting one liner... Mods are frequenting our thread....

Guest xjl_linda

you gals are so lucky to get the VIP tickets!!!!

i emailed Datz but didn't meet the cut (was 9 emails late)... so all 10 VIP tickets from Datz have been sold as well. but i managed to get the regular ticket from them... gosh - the whole thing was pure madness for me... i think i lost around 10 years of age because of this. my poor heart almost stopped when i saw the posts on Tree J :(

anyway, better has something than nothing... just that I can't join my friends who got the VIP tix...

matcah, i'm surprised to see you here!!! are you going to the FM too?????? go with me?????

Hi minniejungle. I guess we have the same situation. I can't go to join the overnight queue because my foot got swollen, so I tried the online one but wasn't lucky enough to get the VIP one. I even got kick out first before finally I can post my comment at Cri J . It made me feel so depressed at that moment coz I have been ready since early morning just to prepare for the battle :( And what made me feel angry is that all the VIP tixs at Cri J went to korean fans.

I guess I will see you on 24 Apr in the battle for best seating for regular tix :lol: All the soompi frenz who got regular tix, are we going to queue together then? :D Oh yes, CHUKAHAE for all of you who got the VIP tix especially the ones who had to queue overnight....I guess your effort is paid right? ;)

I don't know if this vid has been posted before or not. I watched this without sub some time ago. And although I smiled when he smiled (It seems I've contracted this particular disease for a while now... :lol: ), watching it with english sub makes all the difference. Now I actually understand what I smiled and laughed about... :lol:

So thanks to the subber and uploader, here it is: 2009 Guerilla Date with English sub... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi6j1TeZwl8

And yes, it's all worth it. The aching back, the stiff neck, the sore behind, the cramped legs, the exhaustion... it's all forgotten when you see it's your turn and the tickets are still there, and the moment you hold them in your hand.. :lol: I'll never forget how I felt at that time... :D

And I know I've never felt so glad to see my bed before... see how Sukkie made you appreciate all the little things in life... :lol: