Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest kay35

Oh wow, this was cut out!?? Damn, would have been nice if it was in it but ok. I wanted to see more tension between TK and SW..lol. OK not but you know what I mean. Thanks for sharing. Please share more of the director's cuts. thank you.

Guest neogogochan

Thanks blyssxoxo, those pictures are beautiful!!!

I dunno guys, I really like his current too long hair (though I like it short or tied up too). I think its Very bishounen! and he carries it well^^

Wonder how long he will grow it though?

Cool caps Ilwoo! Thanks so much! It's like whole extra episodes! So lucky you have the dcut!!

update: Wonder what exactly mi nam is doing in the first one? She looks so cute! And Tae Kyung's expression is priceless! Lol!!

@miniejungle: FIGHTiNG!!!

Guest amesy

Sir Jang has posted THREE NEW ENTRIES at his site...sorry for the bad translation ):

No#24

(with a pic of his gulbuchujeon)

Translated msg

Without too much mental stuff for a while, I was ready to sleep long after my mother came home, Jang was hungry minor grumbling ryeotdeoni mother gave gulbuchujeon created on the fly! Jjyajyan! Jeuljamkeuri bite, a beer ~!~!~! naeilgandwa ..... I'm nervous .. ㅠ ㅠheukheuk ... He 'Creative ... wailing ~ ~

No#25

This is just one tip of the iceberg, but .........

No#26

(with a pic of a.n.jell banner)

White lead disappeared curious? Curious? Curious, huh, huh, huh? `~~~~ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋna and look forward to see Japan, they are the ads found! That's me! Creative!

BUT THERE'S BAD NEWS....

the admin also posted a notice regarding the site

here's a translation of the notice (credit: m u s e)

서버이전으로인한 홈페이지 접속 중지 안내 공지입니다.

Server will be stopped a few hours tonight because of server migration...

안녕하세요 트리제이컴퍼니 입니다.

Hi, This is TreeJ company.

홈페이지 방문자 및 데이터 용량의 증가로 인하여

Because of increase of visitors and data capacity,

금일(3월5일) 20시부터 22시까지 홈페이지 서버이전 작업이 있을 예정입니다.

There will be the homepage server migration job from 8pm to 10pm tonight(5th March)

이 시간 동안 홈페이지 접속.이 중지되며,

During this time, homepage access will be stopped,

그 이후에도 DNS 변경 적용 시간에 따라서 약간의 접속 장애가 있을 수 있으니 양해 바.

And DNS(Domain Name Service) will be changed and that could be delayed, therefore afterall there could be some obstacles to connect server.. So.. Please excuse us for causing you inconvenience..

감사합니다.

Thank you for your continuing interests and supports..

Chinese translation by baidu:

第一则留言:

题目:海蛎煎饼

连续一段时间都在准备这个准备那个,忙碌极了。

很久没有在妈妈睡觉之前就回到家

对着妈妈撒了撒娇,说肚子饿

妈妈就给我走了海蛎煎饼!

Zan Zang!!

喝着啤酒来吃这个~好享受cri~!~!~!

现在要准备明日启程去台湾了,555

呵呵,好紧张,cri~~~呃啊啊啊~

He said something like he was very busy preparing for the fan meeting that he wasn't able to go home for days. When he finally went home and said he was hungry, his mother pampered him by making him the oyster pancake. He really enjoyed it with beer. He also said he will be going to Taiwan tomorrow and he's very nervous... :lol:

To see the oyster pancake pic go to the source of the translation: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=724078694

第二则留言:

题目:鱼饵

现在只是冰山一角而已……

eels bait: this is just the tip of the iceberg... *wonder what he's been planning for us... :D *

第三则留言:

题目:呃哈哈哈

鱼饵五分钟后会消失哦

好奇吧?想看到吧?想知道吧?

恩?

恩?

恩?

那就来看吧~~~~呵呵呵呵呵呵呵

我在日本搭电车时下车的时候,发现的《是美男啊》的广告!

那个,那个就是我哦!!!cri!!

He said the eels bait would disappear in 5 minutes. Curious? Want to see it? Want to know? Then come and see... lol... When he was in Japan, as he was alighting from the (whatever he took), he saw the ads for YB. "That, that was me!!! cri!!" :lol: can he be any cuter??? :P

Guest daily_tofu

对着妈妈撒了撒娇,说肚子饿

妈妈就给我走了海蛎煎饼!

Zan Zang!!

omoo this part is so cutee.. the part where he acted coquettishly towards his mom, so in the end, his mom made him the oyster pancake.. can someone help me how to translate 撒娇 in english. everytime i meet this word i'm just baffled because i don't think it describes well in english..

I think the iceberg part was referring to his 3rd post? Because the title is "Bait", but he didn't write anything just saying that it's the tip of an iceberg and then he posted the 3rd post. so I think he was referring to the last post.. the bait being the picture of the banner, because it'll be gone in 5 minutes due to the server migration.

Btw.. those who are looking for YAB d-cut dvd, make your way to Koreapop.

omoo this part is so cutee.. the part where he acted coquettishly towards his mom, so in the end, his mom made him the oyster pancake.. can someone help me how to translate 撒娇 in english. everytime i meet this word i'm just baffled because i don't think it describes well in english..

I think the iceberg part was referring to his 3rd post? Because the title is "Bait", but he didn't write anything just saying that it's the tip of an iceberg and then he posted the 3rd post. so I think he was referring to the last post.. the bait being the picture of the banner, because it'll be gone in 5 minutes due to the server migration.

Or maybe he has many baits under his sleeves... :lol: And what a warm relationship he has with his mom. Just a mention that he's hungry and his mom made him oyster pancake... :D

we'll have many news soon, eels, what with him going to Taiwan and the fan meeting there. I hope everything will work out smoothly... :)

OMG... 250 bucks??? Holy moly, now THAT's a rip-off. Yours look inexpensive now, tofu... :lol:

Guest neogogochan

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!!! So happy cos I was feeling Sukkie deprivation and now this!!

@Tofu: I completely agree! This is too cute! I can see him wrapping his Mom around his finger! It must be impossible to say no to him! Lol!

@amesy@shiro: Thankuuuuuuuuuu *BigHug*

I really love when he's happy and excited! Makes me feel the same. Everyone going to Taiwan FM you must support him wth all ur hearts!

But wow, that dcut @ kpop is really expensive like ebay prices. Feel exploited but still want it! :P

Guest miniejungle

aigoo, i was unable to access sommpi and his website since 7-ish my time (Sydney time) - i thought something was wrong with my connection!

and i missed his messages... now is the down time so i cant see anything, argh!!!

thanks amesy for the message, shiro for the pics and translation.. and tofu for the other site, except that surely dont need it now ;)

eels, get ready for Sukkie's treat tomorrow! woohoo!

robyntang, thank you for the lovely pictures! These are good enough! ^-^

neogogochan, I think you thank the wrong person! robyntang was the one who posted it! By the way, I think the dcuts is really lovely! I haven't watch it yet but just by looking at the packaging I really have no regrets ordering it! Welcome to the family!

shiro401, thank you for sharing the translation! I think he was alighting from the train and no one recognize him?!!! Gosh!! Imagine him sitting next to you in the train!

"那个,那个就是我哦!!!cri!!" -> This sounds uber cute!

Guest Kylie Nomiko

Chinese translation by baidu:

第一则留言:

题目:海蛎煎饼

连续一段时间都在准备这个准备那个,忙碌极了。

很久没有在妈妈睡觉之前就回到家

对着妈妈撒了撒娇,说肚子饿

妈妈就给我走了海蛎煎饼!

Zan Zang!!

喝着啤酒来吃这个~好享受cri~!~!~!

现在要准备明日启程去台湾了,555

呵呵,好紧张,cri~~~呃啊啊啊~

He said something like he was very busy preparing for the fan meeting that he wasn't able to go home for days. When he finally went home and said he was hungry, his mother pampered him by making him the oyster pancake. He really enjoyed it with beer. He also said he will be going to Taiwan tomorrow and he's very nervous... :lol:

To see the oyster pancake pic go to the source of the translation: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=724078694

Just want to make a minor correction, according to the chinese translation, it has been a long time since he last returned home before his mum went to bed. :lol:

Guest xiaoxian

Hey guys... details of jang geun suk fanmeeting in Singapore is up... oh no... Have to queue again @ IMM again,,,,again...

Singapore 2010 Jang Kuen Suk Fan Meeting 24th April 2010

Ticket Launch date

Venue : IMM

Date 13 March 2010

Time : 9am - 2pm

Thereafter tickets will be available at IMM Customer Service Level 2

*Free poster for tickets purchased on launch date.

Ticket Category

$168 - Free Seating

$250 - Piority Seating + Autograph Session (Limited to 100 tickets only)

Show Details

Show Date : 24th April 2010

Show Time : 6pm

Venue : Rock Auditorium

For Enquiries, please email: datzenquiries@gmail.com

Where is IMM anyway?

Finally the details are out. And it's really free seating! *cries*

But on the other hand, I'm so excited. Finally we got some real information.

@Kylie nomiko: thanks for correcting me... :lol: my chinese is not too good... :P

Found some pics of him in Japan last Feb

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=724381157

6cb4b32c179872644ec22659.jpg

cdb83d463594b0b6b3b7dc59.jpg

edit:

I think it's the night for confirmation... :D

The Beijing FM has just been confirmed by HS Media on April 17

And the words in baidu is there will be no Shanghai FM because of the world expo...

http://www.hsmedia.net/Page_4.aspx?id=84

Guest psychogin

Where is IMM anyway?

Finally the details are out. And it's really free seating! *cries*

But on the other hand, I'm so excited. Finally we got some real information.

Its at Jurong East..sigh..so far. Why cant they just sell the tix at suntec instead where its more centralised..

IMM Building 2 Jurong East Street 21 #04-60, S(609601)

Walk: 5 mins from Jurong East MRT

Free Shuttle Bus Pickup Point: Jurong East MRT & International Business Park

Buses: 52, 99,105, 183, 188, 333 & 502

I hope the organisor can come out with a better and fairer queuing system. It would be chaotic if there is no crowd control. At least..give out numbers for those who wana buy the vip tix -- to avoid disappointment for those who can't get it when they reach the counter.

Muse at the official website translated his messages and replies...

1. Title : 굴부추전 (Oyster leek jeon)

(전 = Korean thin pancake with some sliced vegatables)

He wrote that he was so much busy to prepare this and that..

but a few days ago he ate 굴부추전 cooked by his mother, and it was so much delicious...

And he feels so nervous and quivering because of FM..

And then he wrote a reply that he was waiting for 간짜장..

He said that he ate only 간짜장 not just 짜장면.. ^^

And He wrote he will depart Korea tomorrow...

(짜장면 : Chinese black noodle.. U can taste it at Chinese Restautant in Korea.)

(간짜장 : It"s a kind of 짜장, but 짜장 is already cooked and served , but 간짜장 is cooked right after the order made. 간짜장 is expensive than 짜장면.. ^^)

2. Title : 떡밥 (Paste bait)

(why 떡밥? : Because we are his eels, we need his paste bait.. ^^ that"s why..)

He showed us his dancing practise for Taiwan FM..

(It was too short.. about 17 second or so?)

But the movie was delet*ed in 5 minutes..

3. Title : 으컁컁 (Ue-Kyang-Kyang)

(This is just an onomatopoeia. Just feel so cute and little bit wicked ^^)======================================================

He saw an advertising picture of 미남이시네요(you"re beautiful drama), when he got off a subway in Japan! (He was very proud of himself!!)

But nobody recognized him.. so he was little bit dissappointed.. ^^ (so cute~)

(The followings are his real-time replies.. the bolded lines..)

Today, Homepage will be migrated to another server cri~!~!~!~!~!

Oops.. I spilt 짜장 on my pants....

(Actually he ordered three 간짜장 but they didn"t deliver any extra군만두, so he complained that.. He thought that is because they ordered to a new restaurant, not the one they usually order.. ^^ He was so so cute~~)

(In Korea, when we order to deliver three or more dishes from Chinese Restaurant, usually they service extra-군만두.)

(군만두 : Fried Mandu)

(만두 : a bun stuffed with seasoned meat and vegetables)

To tell the truth.. I"M already in Taiwan..

Ah Just a kidding ㅋㅋㅋ (giggle giggle)

(He just lied about where he is.. ^^ It was just a joke..)

and after that he wrote a lot of replies about what he should buy for Mr. Gun"s birthday gift..

(Mr. Gun is his manager with very short hair, in Korean we call him 건사마/Gun-sa-ma)

Mr. Gun loves guns, sword thing..

and he has one gun given by Mr.Gun.

(They shoot 헐랭이 just for fun, but he cried a few times.. pitifull...ㅠㅠ)

(헐랭이 : HulRangEe is his road manager looks like little bit slim and without tension, that"s why he is called 헐랭이 by Suk. but actually he doesn"t like to be called like that..)

He wrote some other choices for present..

but he didn"t decide..

Anyway I have to agonize.... before tomorrow... Ahh... Headache.. First I have to go back to work.. ByeCri!

And today server will be migrated, so let"s wait for it~ Eels ByeCri~!~!~!~!

------------

Arghhh, the video has been deleted!! I want to see what he has prepared for Taiwan... T.T

Guest Kylie Nomiko

@Kylie nomiko: thanks for correcting me... :lol: my chinese is not too good... :P

No prob. :lol:

The Beijing FM has just been confirmed by HS Media on April 17

And the words in baidu is there will be no Shanghai FM because of the world expo...

http://www.hsmedia.net/Page_4.aspx?id=84

O gosh, thanks so much for informing us! Looking forward to the fanmeeting!!!

I wonder why is the World Expo the reason for not going to Shanghai~ Is it because the date is too near?

Just wondering, all of the official Asian tour goods that are on DVDheaven are going to be sold at the fanmeetings in Taiwan, Beijing, Singapore.. right? And they will be the same? Im thinking of ordering the pillow case for my friend as her birthday is in early April. But if the goods are going to be on sales at the fanmeetings too (and I suppose at a cheaper price) then I will buy one directly at the Beijing fanmeeting and not order one from DVDheaven (though it means a belated gift for her)~

Guest poko_poko5000

Thankyou for the information about the Singapore ticket selling :)

And thankyou guys for the pics and the messages updated :x

OMG, he is sooooooooooooooooo kute. Can not believe he a grown-up man in front of his mom :)) such a baby style :D

btw, it's IMM again!!! The last time FT Island ticket selling was there too :( It's way toooooooooo far.

anw, guys, do you have any idea about the time we should go there for the queue???

9am is the start... 6am will be too late, rite??

Guest neogogochan

neogogochan, I think you thank the wrong person! robyntang was the one who posted it! By the way, I think the dcuts is really lovely! I haven't watch it yet but just by looking at the packaging I really have no regrets ordering it! Welcome to the family!

Ah - thank you for the correction!!! And Robyntang thank you for the beautiful images, they really made me happy :)

Gosh! So much has happened since my last post. Very glad for confirmations even though they are not as good as we hoped. At least now, people can make concrete plans. I'm not going but my heart will be there and I'm hoping the eels that do go will document to the best of their ability.

@shiro: thanks for translation and gorgeous pictures of Sukkie in Japan. This was from last year? I see he was wearing his hair similar to now. Must be the way he likes it now.

I like it too.^^

@shiro: thanks for translation and gorgeous pictures of Sukkie in Japan. This was from last year? I see he was wearing his hair similar to now. Must be the way he likes it now.

I like it too.^^

It's from February, as in a month ago... :P

I don't know why the World Expo would pose problem for holding a fan meeting either. My guess would be it would be hard and expensive to find a place in Shanghai at the moment, and the price for accommodation must have sky-rocketed. Anyway, that's just the words in baidu. Don't know where they got that from... :)

@ Kylie Nomiko: The Asia Tour goodies would be available at the fan meeting, I think. But I don't know whether they still have stock by that time or not though. The pillow case seems as if it's flying off the shelf... :lol: It's the region goodies that would be sold only in each region. Are you going to Beijing FM? :D

Guest miniejungle

i think they put the tickets at IMM partly because it's out of the way - so that even if a large amount of people turning up to queue, it would still be ok with the surrounding areas... no blockage of roads and venues... :)

finally the details are up. i'm getting apprehensive for no reason, haha!

what time is the FM is Taiwan btw? hopefully TW fans will upload pics as soon as they can yeah?

i think they put the tickets at IMM partly because it's out of the way - so that even if a large amount of people turning up to queue, it would still be ok with the surrounding areas... no blockage of roads and venues... :)

finally the details are up. i'm getting apprehensive for no reason, haha!

what time is the FM is Taiwan btw? hopefully TW fans will upload pics as soon as they can yeah?

According to baidu, Sukkie will arrive in Taipei at 5 30 pm today by Korean Air. He has to attend some event tomorrow afternoon, like signing autograph and all that. The fan meeting would be at 7pm tomorrow. He will fly back to Korea on March 8.