Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest daily_tofu

Hihi, here's the translation i did from the Chinese subs link for the O'live show http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=716703225

@daily_tofu hope this translation is accurate cos I didn't understand some of the Chinese subs in the link :P

--------------

Yepp, you got everything :D nice! I know.. sometimes there's no subject in the sentence. I'm quite baffled.. But it's better than not understanding korean at all.

@shiro, I think I have subbing software if you want but it's not an easy work. You have to type the line one by one according to the timing. Remember I used to sub those drama series?

Keen on taking up the project? Haha..

Guest neogogochan

First of all:

@ploinkyploink: Once again awesome translation! Really good to know what they were saying so clearly so I'm very grateful!!!

@karrenstar: Love you translation of this interview! I gave my comment on sears blog but want to thank you here too!!!!

which country are u from?

Hai xkiku!

Thanks for response :) I am from Nigeria which is why this is a bit complex for me, kekeke! But determined to find away even if I have to enlist friends and family in UK or US!

@neogogochan: I went to sears blog and read all the instructions to send a letter to JKS! I´ll send it next week! Wow! So exciting! Hope he really read it!

@eliana: Yay! So glad you're coming on board!!! It's very exciting yes and I believe he will read it and really appreciate our effort of love from overseas! Though now, because of Arirang TV interview I wonder if we should send it with a household appliance? Maybe a lovely blender? Lol!

Hi, Neogogo. You can buy the hoodie at http://dvdheaven.com/ but size S is already out of stock. You should hurry then before the other sizes are sold out too ^^

Thanks so much Linda!!! I want that hoodie so bad! I would even wear an XXL if I had too, Lol!

Guest ploinkypink

@crazy_guava: I haven't seen a HD version so far. the other link i got from Baidu (unsubbed) is http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=715467678 which may be a bit clearer. maybe you can try searching youtube?

@shiro and tofu: I know what you mean about having english subs on videos! really take my hat off for people who can do that. I'm totally clueless about techie stuff like these.

Guest neogogochan

@xjllinda: I'm happy to say that I may have found a way to get my hoodie!!! I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :D :D :D

Will place my order on monday for medium size and hope it won't be sold out by then cos then I would have to get a large.

The shipping cost is horrifying! Way more than the actual merchandise! but I'm happy to make the sacrifice as an eel! It's the best I can do to support Sukki from here!

I'm also getting the felt bag and the calendar. Hahas, can't wait! Will wear my lovely hoodie everyday in the office till coworkers beg me to wear something else! All for my special boy! :wub: Lol!!!

Guest Dollies88

his official website here

You can join without knowing Kore - become unofficial member. You can write on free board and letter for Suk.

hi,

i went to his homepage..but when i want to sign up for member..it just don't work..the page is not even loading...how???please help...many thanks..=]

DolliesCat

Guest Bloomflowers123

Hey all just want to inform that i was on DVDHeaven website when i saw that the hoodie for SIZE M is OSS(Out Of Stock).

However the SIZE S is back..

hi,

i went to his homepage..but when i want to sign up for member..it just don't work..the page is not even loading...how???please help...many thanks..=]

DolliesCat

hello...maybe this can help u >>fc

the application for official fc membership has ended. but you can still sign up as a member of the site...

O.O

saw this at the schedule pg of his official site >>[잡지]교토통신인터뷰 26.2.2010<<

translation by babelfish : [Magazine] [kyo] toe communication interview

tokyo mag interview??

=.=''' really last min update...

Guest kittiwan

They showed arirang showbiz extra here in LA last night. It went up on the arirangworld channel on youtube, but they removed it again. But I guess they will eventually put it up again sometime later.

I posted a link to a clearer version, raw of Olive a couple of pages ago to download on Mediafire.

Here it is again:

http://www.mediafire.com/?muywnifnej3

and here's the rip of that anjell highcut vid link that was posted many pages ago

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwjzyuo2iym

The files are in flv format, which you can watch on VLC or flv player as is or convert to avi or wmv..I'm just too lazy to convert it :P

I'm guessing the reason why there is no subject is because of how Korean grammar is where there is 'subject ellipsis'. But there is a subject when looking at the entire context of the conversation.

Guest amigoeva

@ploinkypink, thanks for ur nice translation! was a bit lazy to watch the video and read the chinese subs, lol. But I think the photographer is a female? Looks female to me, and her name is 赵善姬, which is a female name

Guest matsurikavn

@ ploinkypink

Thanks so much for your translation of Olive interview. It definitely helps me understand Sukkie more and more. He's funny, isn't he? I do love his way of talking and smiling in this interview. It really makes my day :)

Thanks again !

@karrenstar: thanks for the japanese mag translation... can't wait for the continuation.

@ploinkypink: thanks for the written transcript of the O'Live show.

You've both did a great job!!!! :D I hope you both don't mind me reposting your translation in my blog.

Fighting Eels!!!

Guest crazy_guava

who can translat it?

from notice board..

대만팬미팅 티켓수령 공지입니다.

안녕하세요

트리제이 컴퍼니 입니다.

3월7일 대만 국부기념관에서 열리는 아시아투어 대만 공연의

티켓수령 방법을 아래와 같이 진행하오니 참고해 주시기 바랍니다.

- 아 래 -

1차 수령 : 2월26일 오후 2시~3시까지 HS미디어 사무실

(송파구 잠실동 175012 효성올림픽카운티 담당자 : 장혁진 대리 010-7599-1165)

2차 수령 : 3월7일 오전 9시~10 대만국부기념관 앞

(담당자 : 장혁진 대리 010-7599-1165 해외로밍가능)

* 대만공연 이벤트 : 3월1일 이벤트 당첨자 발표(이벤트 대상 : R석, S석 구매고객)

이벤트 내용 및 시간, 장소는 3월1일 이벤트 당첨자 발표시 추가 공지하겠습니다.

티켓구매하신 회원분들께는 문자메세지로 위내용을 발송할예정이오니

확인해 주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

who can translat it?

from notice board..

대만팬미팅 티켓수령 공지입니다.

안녕하세요

트리제이 컴퍼니 입니다.

3월7일 대만 국부기념관에서 열리는 아시아투어 대만 공연의

티켓수령 방법을 아래와 같이 진행하오니 참고해 주시기 바랍니다.

- 아 래 -

1차 수령 : 2월26일 오후 2시~3시까지 HS미디어 사무실

(송파구 잠실동 175012 효성올림픽카운티 담당자 : 장혁진 대리 010-7599-1165)

2차 수령 : 3월7일 오전 9시~10 대만국부기념관 앞

(담당자 : 장혁진 대리 010-7599-1165 해외로밍가능)

* 대만공연 이벤트 : 3월1일 이벤트 당첨자 발표(이벤트 대상 : R석, S석 구매고객)

이벤트 내용 및 시간, 장소는 3월1일 이벤트 당첨자 발표시 추가 공지하겠습니다.

티켓구매하신 회원분들께는 문자메세지로 위내용을 발송할예정이오니

확인해 주시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

I think this is about Taiwan fan meeting. How to exchange tickets and so on.

In the schedule area, he has an interview tomorrow with some Kyoto magazine. I hope there will be video about that. :) *got to stalk DC Gallery tomorrow... :lol: *

I think this is about Taiwan fan meeting. How to exchange tickets and so on.

In the schedule area, he has an interview tomorrow with some Kyoto magazine. I hope there will be video about that. :) *got to stalk DC Gallery tomorrow... :lol: *

lol...oh it's kyoto...i'm totally lost in babelfish trans...

btw....there's also a new post in fanclub notice titled [Cri-J] 크리제이 명칭 사용 관련...

i tried babelfish'ing it and all i got is this > [khu] j name uses

Guest ploinkypink

keunsuk china website has reported that JKS will hold his FM in China on 17 April! But details are not out yet, don't even know if it'll be in beijing or shanghai.

That's so close to the Sg FM!

@amesy try this site http://www.stars21.com/translator/korean_to_english.html

I got the translation "The name associated with my Creative ... "

woah.... he must really like taking photos a lot ;)

Guest crazy_guava

@amesy: I saw it too..its something saying that some using his name (hyeonJu Staff) to do soemthing to make himso dissapointed...I also dont really understand all...

Guest Eliana.Bando

@ploinkyping: Tks so much for your translation! It seems like JKS smile and laugh a lot, might be very cute in personal! XD

Bye now!

Kamsahamnida!

po po from Brasil!