How was the weather today?

Guest bonjour tristesse.

Guest MsChaofan

The whole days has been hot and humid. This morning I had to go somewhere with the bike, IT WAS POURING RAIN. AND it was still hot and humid. And I was carrying a lot of stuff. So I was sweaty, smelly, hot, wet and tired. Not my cup of tea AT ALL. 

I wish I had an AC. dry.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j.PANG

We're in the middle of winter but today is just such a beautiful sunny day - makes me feel like it's summer again!

Guest lhuang

it's summer now at first it was cool in the morning, then it warmed down a bit on the way home. now im not sure because ive been on the computer ever since i got home :(

I've been so frustrated with the weather lately. Yesterday, it was hecka sunny in the morning, then started to pour, and I was in shorts! Then today, it was pouring, so I went out literally in a bomber jacket and jeans with boots, and it became bright and hot! ASDJDSIOFJDSIOFJDSI I hate you, so much, Vancouver weather.

Guest Lismel

Today, in Hong Kong, the weather is incredibly hot and humid ! You know you're gonna suffer when even Hongkongese people seem to be hot >_<

Guest Lismel

The weather wasn't so bad today, but it's going to rain for the next +10 days in Korea.. sigh

You're kidding me ?!

I'll visit Korea for the first time in a little bit more than a week, I hope the weather won't be too bad T_T

Guest Hιtσмι

It's currently very cloudly with slight chance of rain in late afternoon!

hahaha...just sounded like the weather man!

Archived