best moisturizing chapstick/lip balm

Guest nesser210

Whaaat? No BLISTEX lovers here? Haha it's the best chapstick I've ever used (the healing kind). Gives a ton of moisture and makes your lips feel great. It also has a hint of minty-ness but not TOO much.

I used to love burt's bees, but I became allergic to it. :(

I also really love softlips- they smell soo good and they go on super smooth.

I really want to try the EOS balms just cause they're so cute! hahaha but they're hard to find. T__T

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stephlove_

smith's lip balm minted rose (rose salve)

you can get it at bath & body works or sephora it comes in a round tin and its seriously the best you can get!!! the one fromm B&BW you can put like everywhere! its amazing!

Guest megosaur

Right now I have Burt's Bees, Pure Soft Lips 100% natural in Honeydew, Chapstick in spearmint, and Bath and Body Works Menta Lip Shine No. 502.

I like burt's bees because it works for me. too bad I lost it. D:

I love minty chapsticks with that refreshing feeling in general.

Chapstick in spearmint doesn't seem to work much, well hey it's cheap but I love mint !

Soft lips, I don't know I just love that brand. Goes on smooth, smells yummy, and seems to work but it feels like it goes away fast. Still buying it though!

the bath and body works one works nicely for me. It's pretty sheer and not very sticky. I love the mint smell. @_@ sometimes i accidentally lick my lips and totally eat it, it doesn't taste bad. 8) It's pretty expensive though.. like $7.50.

I got mine on sale or something, like 3 for $10? Something like that.

I want to try EOS Lipbalm. not because of the adorable sphere shape, but the creamyness of it. (:

Rosebud Salve.

MIKACHAN Orange Lip Balm. oh my gosh, the orange packaging just looks so adorable.

I fall for products with cute packaging n_n but I saw it at a Japanese market for $8. doesn't seem worth it, but through all the reviews I've read it seems to work well and they come in like apple, lemon and pear !

Sorry, a lot to read. o:

Guest abeautyfullday

For the day, I like to use Burt's Bees (the original minty version). At night, I like using Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment. It's a bit pricey but smells lovely to fall asleep to.

Guest meilove

does anyone know of any lip balms that are VERY moisturizing and give your lips a nude tint? i hate having my lips turn bright red after i apply something to them!!

Guest c00lasfcukk

carmex (yellow tube with red cap) is AWESOME.

i used to be a burt's bees lover but it sucks compared to carmex :D

Guest crackednut

Carmex! Its very no-frills and gets the job done. I don't have to use a lot at all to get the job done and its perfect for New England winters.

Softlips is very nice as well. I tend to stay away from the tinted balms.

Guest vivacity.

c.o. bigelow's rose salve <3

it's kinda like smith's (what an earlier poster said) except it doesn't feel minty

i've used it since i was like... 13 o.o

and good old chapstick :)

burt's bees is a little too waxy, imo

Guest Carmen.

I definitely love Burt's Bees. The original kind with the mint. It's so moisturizing and I love the minty feeling. I have like 5 backups LOL.

Guest évasion

carmex! the smell is a bit strong in the beginning though. just came out in canada! you can buy it in a tube or a jar. :)

Guest ichigobunnie

I have tried the Chapstick brand, Blistex, Neutrogena, free-bee chapsticks at events, Burt's Bees...and they all sorta disappoint me.

I currently use Korres Lip Balm in Pomegranate. Its about $10 for a pot, and it's tinted, and it doesnt do the dumb flakies on me as much as the other brands. i wub it :3

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

carmex (yellow tube with red cap) is AWESOME.

i used to be a burt's bees lover but it sucks compared to carmex :D

Agree!!!! Exactly the same for me. Carmex has a nicer consistency.

Archived