【 대국남아 】 ★ Dae Guk Nam Ah (The Boys of Super Space)

Guest chiimin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhh~

stumble stumble is so addictive

and i just love the dance for it:)

i hope they release a full album soon

and admiring boy was so good(Y)

they looked so cute in it too^^

keke

omg! i double posted:O

Guest babyaye

@yangjinji thank you for sharing ~

ooft. jay is utterly adorable :wub:

luuul i was just wondering how much product injoon has to use to keep his hair up; it's so cute though hehe

Guest reemane

thanks YangJinJ for photos and video :wub: they are super cute

jay he is sweet .. i really like he`s smile ... omg i dont know why they are to much cute :wacko:

Guest ♥AegyoAngela♥

XD hai guys ~ recently i am pretty obsessed with stumble stumble so i decided to check D-NA up :)

and i am falling for Mikka <3 ahhahahah he is so vampire-like ~ and so gorgeous ^^

Karam is cute too~

a lot of the members used to be in Xing....wonder if it was with Kevin and Kibum from u-kiss >.<

D-NA fighting!!

btw... happy belated Bday to Mikka and Karam >.<

~~~~~~~~

1. What's your name & how old are you? Angela, 14 >.<

2. Where are you from? Australia

3. Since when do you like D-NA? Recently ~

4. Who is your favourite member and why? Suhoon = mikka <3

5. Which is your favourite song? stumble stumble!

Hi, I'm new to D-NA, and just love them recently

I really like Admiring Boy, I love the rhytm, the music video and the choreography are good. Stumble Stumble is still growing in me

My favorite member so far is Karam, he's so pretty and cool with his dancing skill (yes I usually love pretty and cute guys). He has a nice voice and sings well too. Well I also like In Joon and Jay haha, so cute <3

I think they're really talented and have a lot of potential. Their voices are good, they can sing well and harmonise well, and they dance well too (Jay's dancing skill really impresses me). I think the people who said that they could be the next DBSK were not exaggerating. I hope they will become big, they're really talented x)

Mostly the artists from Xing are talented but too bad Xing is not really a good management company :( I hope with this different company their talents won't get wasted

Anyhow, I notice some D-NA members look like some artists XD Karam looks like the mix of Jae Joong and Tae Min, especially with that dancing skill. In Joon looks like a mix of F.T. Island's Won Bin and Jang Geun Seuk (lol is it just me who feel that?), and Jay looks like SHINee's Onew, they could be brothers rofl

However I hope they will do well in K-Pop world :)

Guest shockedxx

Hey everyone! :-) I'm a lurker here. Well kind of, I've been lurking the pages for about 10 minutes lol.

But anyway, I love this group, their new album, concept, everything!

I want to do this little thingy too. Even if I am kinda late.

1. What's your name & how old are you? Tasha - 19 yrs old

2. Where are you from? U.S

3. Since when do you like D-NA? My friend showed me the Admiring Boy MV about a couple months ago. So I'm really new to them.

4. Who is your favourite member and why? Injoon and Mika!

5. Which is your favourite song? Nobody, Anybody. <3

Guest chiimin

^ Welcome Tasha, riribl & Angela~

Have fun in the D-NA fandom, it's the coolest fandom ever! LOL.

/gets bricked

Guest geles93

first time here on D-NA's forum, i guess...I knew these boys in march after watching their performances on kbs music bank. The first time i saw their admiring boys mv, i already fell in love with the boys. Especially Jay:) Now i like InJoon oppa. xD . I hope the boys can continue to work harder and become very famous:) The boys are pretty awesome. Mika oppa can hit high notes, Hyunmin oppa have husky voice that is pretty nice, karam oppa is very pretty(especially his eyes)and he also looks cute when he wore glasses, InJoon oppa is the cutest with the nicest voice (his small eyes + chubby cheeks=CUTE), Jay dongsaeng can dance really well and he can rap and sing! I cant believe Jay is only 16!

Although D-NA kinda reminds me of many other boygroups members out there, i still think that they are very different from other boygroups.KPOP needs talented boys like D-NA.

Feel like doing this Q&A:)

1. What's your name & how old are you? Geles. i'm 16~17 yrs old.

2. Where are you from? Singapore!>>SG rocks!

3. Since when do you like D-NA? Late of March'10.

4. Who is your favourite member and why? InJoon oppa & Jay dongsaeng. Cute guys are my ideal type.

5. Which is your favourite song? Shining World by our boys!!

Guest sweetwonders

@ Angela, riribl, Tasha Welcome new fans (: I'm sure you will love D-NA more after watching more of their shows and performances ^^ That's how I fell in love with them. Hahaha.

@ Geles You're from SG too? Hi-5! :D I see your biases are Injoon and Jay. They are just so cute. In fact, I think all of them are cute ^^ You should watch Idol League :D

@ YanJngJii Thanks for all the goodies :D I hope Mika & Karam had an awesome birthday!

Welcome to all the new D-NA fans!!! :D Spread the love for D-NA! : )

Here's the July schedule for our boys:

July 2010

July 1st (THU) - MBC BokBulBok (Recording)

July 2nd (FRI) - KBS MusicBank

July 3rd (SAT) - TBS LeeEuiJeong's weekend is good | MTV Idol United (Broadcast #7)

July 4th (SUN) - Y-STAR LIVE POWER Music (Broadcast)

July 6th (TUE) - PKL's Starry Night Radio

Credits: D-NA official fancafe + enchanteDNA

Guest bittersweetx

I don't know much about them, but I find that I'm really drawn to Mika for some reason. He's got a smexy smouldering look going on and he reminds me so much of mike from the thai group golf mike.

oh i forgot to mention i love his vocals as well.

whole package really ... *fans self*

Archived